It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru,Sun. The Last Piece of the Puzzle, The Judgement.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In some of my previous threads I have thrown out the idea of a procession of cycles and non-attachment by the creator. In one thread I predicted the Date of the Great Earthquake, that did not happen. In another thread I stated that the Sun would begin to gain in activity and it has. I wrote a poem 2 months before the big quake in Japan, about the sinking of Japan. That poem was written after I had been studying, meditating , and listening to my intuition feelings.Recently I have discovered something . What I discovered was that predictions are only guesses that one feels according to the day and the time and that an announcement of a prediction timing of an event can have enough power to alter the outcome of the prediction. Just as putting data into a computer. determines the outcome of the result, one little detail change changes the whole picture or outcome.

The last many days I have been reading old books and old messages from newly found publications. The theory that I am about to propose has already been a mysterious theme in a movie that most have seen but shoved aside as purely science fiction. What if this particular kind of fiction is true, but with a twist.

My life has been about searching for the truth and how all things are connected. It has taken on many turns and twists, but the last few years I believe that the connections have been coming together like a big puzzle. I sincerely believe that information that has been received by me over the last couple of years has finally put the puzzle together. The last piece of the puzzle I found and realized yesterday. The last piece of the puzzle is Nibiru. I have been so fascinated by the prospect of this mysterious body that I began to start looking back in the information of my study. Some info that was supplied to me many years back and then suddenly appearing in front of me on my e-mail. One very important question that has been plaguing me has been, is Nibiru real? like I said before I got my answer by e-mail. I am going to put myself on the line and state that our group was given the message many years ago from different beings in in different times and ways. The answer was yes Nibiru is real and is known as the 12th planet, but that there is also the effects of the 13th planet. The Vatican is well aware of the calculated return of the 12th planet and the origin and purpose of it's arrival. That is what and why the 12th planet globe is in their courtyard. Connect the fact that this globe does in fact exist in their courtyard plus the fact that it has been seen by telescopes, plus the fact that it is depicted throughout the world, plus the fact that we have been shown in crop circles, plus the changes in our weather , plus the increase of earthquakes, plus the contortions of out magnetisphere, plus the 24th solar cycle, plus the procession of the equinoxes, plus the distortion of orbits of Saturn and Jupiter, plus the disintegration of our civilization and economy, plus the fact that our solar system has just moved into the center of the galaxy, plus the fact that we are in a religious war, and that the UN wants us disarmed, should tell you that all that is in Revelations and other spiritual books is about to come to fruition. That the fruit is about to be harvested and that the tares will be separated from the wheat. What will the Earth look like when the earthquakes increase and the volcanoes erupt and the tidal waves hit shore and the sky is full of ash and dust and poison. Will it not be Hell. What is happening right now everyday, every second, every hour is the Judging our souls.

The Creator set in motion and creation a timetable to test our souls viability to continue to evolve or face the creation mirror of ourselves and our world. That Judgement come with the arrival of Nibiru.

The message comes with a statement. (Sorry, Folks, It Ain't No Hoax)

"When you look at the limitation and when you look at the obvious determination of someone or some force, to snuff out your life, Look to the 12th planet. Look to their organized confrontation with the forces of light of planet Earth and just remember that the 12th planet is the headquarters of Armageddon for the forces of the dark side in this sector of the Universe. "Lady Master Venus".

" The powers of Darkness.. do not have the momentum in their sails save that whicj you give them by negative thinking and that which they get from the 12th planet.

With the massive magnetic influence that the 12th planet will have on the Sun and the Earth, as it gets closer it is more imperative that we wake from our celestial sleep and realize who we are and the power that we possess through the power that was inferred upon as when we were created. " Yea tho I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil for thou is with me. Love and Joy and peace is our weapons against he 12th planet just as the "Fifth Element was the controlling factor of Earth's destruction.

I hope you read this well and consider the connections, Peace be to all this will be my last thread.

edit on 8-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: Add One last thing

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And when is Nibiru supposed to make its presence felt? Some people thought in the year 2000, then 2005 and lastly 2012 but all for naught as nothing has happened. Do you have a definitive date or time frame?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Think more on a macro-cosmic scale. Just because you don't have the flue now doesn't mean that it isn't coming. I have been told it is coming and I believe.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I had heard the March 2013 date....but I am not sure if that referred to Nibiru or something else.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I have been told it is coming and I believe.

And just who was it that told you this info?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
In another thread I stated that the Sun would begin to gain in activity and it has.

No, it didnt.
You were quite specific...

According to the sources the last month of the last quadrant of the 2012 year cycle should increase to the point of unusual activity and power to coincide with "The Destroyer".

Originally posted by prophetboy12
In another thread I stated that the Sun would begin to gain in activity and it has. I wrote a poem 2 months before the big quake in Japan, about the sinking of Japan.

No.
Japan didnt sink.
Some small parts of it on the north east coastal region of one of the islands was flooded for a short time.

...and I cant believe people are still, even now, going on about Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

To have the handle as prophetboy.......Do you have a prohecy here?

Vague this is going to happen at some time in our future is not a prophecy, it is a joke......As this will be taken......

Dates and times for us to see if your prophecy does come true, although I am 100% sure it won't, because as our lord told us, no man shall know the time or date of his judgement.....

So back to my original thought, yep a joke.....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't know about the Nibiru thing but I think people should be a bit vigilant over the next few years.. I'm not saying anything is going to happen but with what is happening in the Middle East right now, it does seem we could be heading for some prophetic moments. If we do, then we should be ready for anything even if its just man-made.

To the OP, you lost me at speaking to beings.. Did you mean aliens? Because from what I have listened to or read, people who talk to ET's don't seem to be very accurate.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude. But this nibiru is beginning to get a bit repetitive now. Its had more dates to come than hugh hefner! And where the hell is it? Hid behind the moon, cloaked, maybe its on its holidays?. Maybe THERE ISENT A NIBIRU

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Many dates with no arrival. Kind of like the boy crying wolf. Confusion key to inaction.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Ha Ha Ha, Hugh Heffner!!! That was classic! I'm sorry I don't have anything else to add, except Nibiru? What Nibiru?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I agree with you there, that when these times come, all people will be thinking that things are fine and we will be going about our lives with no concern.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

re:
"should tell you that all that is in Revelations and other spiritual books is about to come to fruition. That the fruit is about to be harvested and that the tares will be separated from the wheat. What will the Earth look like when the earthquakes increase and the volcanoes erupt and the tidal waves hit shore and the sky is full of ash and dust and poison. Will it not be Hell. What is happening right now everyday, every second, every hour is the Judging our souls."

Fear mongering much? Me thinks so.

and

The answer was yes Nibiru is real and is known as the 12th planet,
- - - proof?

but that there is also the effects of the 13th planet.
- - - proof?

The Vatican is well aware of the calculated return of the 12th planet and the origin and purpose of it's arrival.
- - - wow, they have read the sitchin story too, big deal

That is what and why the 12th planet globe is in their courtyard.
- - - Nothing to do with a good piece of art work, must be a secret message hmmmm

Connect the fact that this globe does in fact exist in their courtyard
- - - as above

plus the fact that it has been seen by telescopes,
- - - pics please?

plus the fact that it is depicted throughout the world,
- - - so what, there are heaps of fairy tales

plus the fact that we have been shown in crop circles,
- - - relevence?

plus the changes in our weather ,
- - - wow, that is definatelt something new

plus the increase of earthquakes,
- - - also a new event, they have never happened before

plus the contortions of out magnetisphere,
- - - wouldn't the random movement of material in the mantle cause contortions in the magnetosphere?

plus the 24th solar cycle,
- - - so ???

plus the procession of the equinoxes,
- - - a natural occurance ?

plus the distortion of orbits of Saturn and Jupiter,
- - - relevance please?

plus the disintegration of our civilization and economy,
- - - I may be wrong, but I think this has happened before

plus the fact that our solar system has just moved into the center of the galaxy,
- - - as above

plus the fact that we are in a religious war,
- - - ah, now THAT has never happened before

and that the UN wants us disarmed,
- - - so what? most peace loving humans can see the need and positive effects of less arms.

now, with all of that, you ARE entitled to your opinion, but please, the scare mongering? come on!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I've been around this site long enough to know that if you bring up or support the Nibiru, Planet X scenario, then prepare to get flamed and well, maybe rightly so. However....

I'm a closet Nibiru believer (oh, I guess not any more, huh?) Well, who cares? I'm coming out of that closet (so to speak). I know I can't provide rational, scientific proof or a date when or if it will return, but I agree with Prophetboy12, when I say that it has remained to this day the only piece of the puzzle that fits the many mysteries I've been searching for.

I know that makes me crazy to most, but I assure you I am a very rational, "walk the fence" kind of guy. I'm even an analyst within the military, but I still can't shake the Nibiru disease. I never thought 2003 or 2012 was the date, but my hunch is that, if real then it's close. That's only because, deep down I feel that the time of "Revelations" is close to hand (7 yrs end time: 2012-2019, approx) and will be herald as the Great destroyer, Wormwood, the lamb who returns as the lion...

...or maybe not! Who knows? Not me! I just research (a lot) and for some reason, all roads keep drawing me back to this damn thing.

So Prophetboy12, I salute you for saying what you feel, no matter how crazy we are for feeling that way!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
I don't mean to be rude. But this nibiru is beginning to get a bit repetitive now. Its had more dates to come than hugh hefner! And where the hell is it? Hid behind the moon, cloaked, maybe its on its holidays?. Maybe THERE ISENT A NIBIRU

Very repetitive, I must agree. Almost as repetitive as the date when Christ will return.....(long quiet sigh)....Yes, I still believe he will one day return as well (another long depressing exhale).

Proof? I don't have any, but that's what my gut tells me. I know, I must be very gullible, but that's what I believe! I try not to let my beliefs get in the way of logical thinking, but my beliefs are what guides me. So far, so good (fingers crossed however)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ok, here is a viewpoint that you should honestly consider.

The whole point of being connected to god or to achieve a higher consciousness is not live for the ego, right? To think of others and not center the world around your needs, right?

Now, you spent quite some time telling us that you basically are a prophet and that you kinda have the ability to predict the future, or at least anticipate events. Correct so far?

I mean at least you wrote a poem about japan a mere two month before a natural disaster occurred there.

Couldn´t it be possible that seeing yourself as a prophet, seeing YOU as a voice of prophecy, might be the opposite of getting away from the ego?

Another point of yours was the infamous nibiru. There are two basic realities which make nibiru impossible. Firstly, even if we couldn´t see it for some reason, at least the gravitational pull must have been there and observable.

But more importantly the ultra long orbit of nibiru which made it invisible to us for so long and leads it to us again. You can feel a taste of what this means during winter. Imagine a planet that spends most of it´s years far far away from the sun it´s orbiting. Think hard what temperatures and conditions would exist on this planet. It really is not that hard to imagine what this would look like.

And lastly, the whole point of nibiru was it´s reappearance on the 21st of december last year. As far as I know it didn´t make it.

Now if you are still hanging on to this myth by now, you really should examine your process.

I have read a lot of these prophecies over the years. They are pretty much always either very vague or wrong. Both aspects are of course represented in your case as well.

Try to test yourself. Meditate on a date, on a more specific location, anything. If you can predict something more defined then you will have a lot more attention.

Anybody can predict a rise in sun activity btw, because there are always variations. So it is just a matter of time until your prediction would become true. It´s like saying it will rain in the next weeks.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: content added

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Fair play to you for believing. At least you seem to be taking the sensible approach. Its the die hards that put dates when nibiru will return that are a bit tedious. Ill be the first one to put my hand up if i see a big round shadow in the sky one day

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

If it does not exist then why did you yourself need to come to this thread and post that it does not exist? You are not alone as other people have and will come to any thread that mentions "Nibiru" and say that it its a fairy tail. Ok, so everyone who "knows" it does not exist why do you feel the need to constantly tell people who think differently then you that it does not? Why not just ignore the "Nibiru" subject since it does not interest you in the first place?
I mean you literally went line by line to attack the OP on a subject that you already "know" doesn't exist. Seems silly to waste time to do that. Unless...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The best chance we are going to have of seeing Nibiru is if Toyta names a car Nibiru. Come on give it up take your non existant ball and go home

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

If it does not exist then why did you yourself need to come to this thread and post that it does not exist? You are not alone as other people have and will come to any thread that mentions "Nibiru" and say that it its a fairy tail. Ok, so everyone who "knows" it does not exist why do you feel the need to constantly tell people who think differently then you that it does not? Why not just ignore the "Nibiru" subject since it does not interest you in the first place?
I mean you literally went line by line to attack the OP on a subject that you already "know" doesn't exist. Seems silly to waste time to do that. Unless...

Unless I saw it as scare mongering. Hey, wait a minute, I think I mentioned that in my reply to him. And re going line by line. Nothing p155es me off more than someone stating stuff as FACT like the OP did without proof. What's that saying extrordinary claims need extrordinary proof? That's all I'm expecting hero, just proof of many outlandish claims and how other statements have any merit to his statements. You don't want proof? Do you blindly accept stuff? In that case, did you know they have removed gullible from the dictionary?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join