5 years lurking and I finally registered......then i got banned in less than 24 hours lol

page: 1
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Let me start by apologising to the mods and thank you for the second chance, also apologies to anyone i may have offended with my previous user name, it went along the lines of "The Lone Ranger."

Any way lesson learned, don't skim through the T's & C's. So here i am again another introductory page, I'm from the Northwest of England (no i don't drink tea & yes i have crooked teeth).


I work in the day and DJ at night, and love a good conspiracy theory in my spare time, so once again sorry if i offended anyone before and lets get posting.

Holla




posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicMaker
 


Cheers and welcome to the site.




posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Please stand up from your knelling position and tell us why you love us.
And....................go!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicMaker
 


Welcome again..You'll find ATS does have a rather large forgiving streak in them. Good you took the time to read the T&C's this time around. Now, go forth and make merry....


Des



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
what kind of music do u dj? i used to spin chicago house. pretty much retired now that house music has gone the way of the dinosaur around here.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Please stand up from your knelling position and tell us why you love us.
And....................go!



Because knowledge is power ............and MAN do you guys have knowledge !!!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
what kind of music do u dj? i used to spin chicago house. pretty much retired now that house music has gone the way of the dinosaur around here.


It changes depending on the venue pal, but i lurrvvv old skool and electro house, got plenty of chicago house on vinyl as well, im keeping them until i die



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
dont sweat it man. Welcome back....

Be well bro...



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MusicMaker

Because knowledge is power ............and MAN do you guys have knowledge !!!


I've got bad knees and corn bread.


Knowledge? Dunno.

Opinions?

Yeah.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks guys, gonna go to the help section now and figure out how to pimp my profile out.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicMaker
 


Hey there MusicMaker, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask. All the best!


RA,
Forum Moderator.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicMaker
 


England's NW? Is that the Lake District? My Mum's from there.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the ride.
Have a nice open minded time here...........
BTW are you a football fan, which club do you support?
NW UK , let me have a guess, probably not Man United, perhaps Wigan or some other Club ?
Peace and greetings from the Kraut



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So, am I to understand your initial user name got you banned? Outstanding. Reminds me of those old jelly ads. "Smuckers, with a name like that it has to be good". Didn't work to well for the competition though, seriously, "Mangled Baby Ducks, with a name like that it has to be good". I never tried the other failed attempts at this advertising technique though, for example, "Death Camp! Just look for the barbed wire on the label"

Anyhow, welcome aboard, even if you now have a rather bland user name.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicMaker
 


Eyup MM, welcome back. Your post made me laugh out loud, I just redeemed my 'one chance' and got un-banned yesterday. I am also in the NW, I also have crooked teeth, and I also only drink tea under great duress.
See you round the boards, sadly they don't have a specific forum for whippets, or flat caps, but they got most of everything else covered. Enjoy, n sithi later!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicMaker
 


cool. what do u consider old school? over here top 40 pop music mixes have taken over and the underground is all about dub-step and electro. house music is pretty much for the 30 and over crowds and we dont party like we used too lol.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by MusicMaker
 


England's NW? Is that the Lake District? My Mum's from there.



No I'm not that far up, i prefer the city pal.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper
Welcome to the ride.
Have a nice open minded time here...........
BTW are you a football fan, which club do you support?
NW UK , let me have a guess, probably not Man United, perhaps Wigan or some other Club ?
Peace and greetings from the Kraut


Liverpool till I die my friend



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
So, am I to understand your initial user name got you banned? Outstanding. Reminds me of those old jelly ads. "Smuckers, with a name like that it has to be good". Didn't work to well for the competition though, seriously, "Mangled Baby Ducks, with a name like that it has to be good". I never tried the other failed attempts at this advertising technique though, for example, "Death Camp! Just look for the barbed wire on the label"

Anyhow, welcome aboard, even if you now have a rather bland user name.


Cheers, I spent 30 mins and all the names i thought of had gone, so i thought sod it, musicmaker it is





top topics
 
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join