It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal killer Kayla Bourque released to live in Vancouver

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mangust69

I'm sorry, but...... what?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I can't believe that this actually made it to the ATS. I know this person because she is a relative, although not a close relative. Not by blood or even by intermarriage by a blood relative,

Oh im related to her to but also not related to her in anyway. How does that work? Weren't you already 30 something by the time she was born?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Needs to be put in a psychiatric hospital for ever. Don't even want to know what she did to those animals...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well being born and raised in Prince George, this would come as no suprise, we have been rated Canadas most dangerous city 4 years running!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
People who murder animals are the sickest of sickest, and usually has Zionist connections. This is a fact. Look it up.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't approve of what she did but in my mind animal abuse is animal abuse, and to me locking your dog alone in a house 10 hours a day is a form of abuse. Many supposed "pet lovers" are in love with the notion of having a pet, not the life itself. I don't forgive any selfish use of animals for entertainment purposes and that's typically what pets amount to; entertainment. So "animal lovers" let's do what is best for them. Protect their natural living environment, work to clean up the air and water, and let them live a natural life - not a life in a cage. An apartment in the city is just a roomier cage for a dog.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

What? lol.
Best post ever on ATS (for giggles)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Lets not overreact here...no doubt she done some wicked things in the past but to say she could be the next Dahmer or Bundy is kinda stretching things slightly.
Yeah, no doubt she has some problems that need to be fixed, so lets wait and see....She will be watched for a while, so i think we can all sleep snugly tonight knowing The beast is Not under our beds, in our closets, in our heads...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
People who murder animals are the sickest of sickest, and usually has Zionist connections. This is a fact. Look it up.

Link or it didn't happen...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I thought you said she was a christian on the first few pages of this thread

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Pssst Muslims practice the same rite. Are they Zionists also?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Must be true then Oh and I loled at the Jewish gif on that site....

edit on 9-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone has posted this yet, im at work and unable to read the thread in its entirety but I happened to stumble across her personal profile on a vampire freaks website. There are some interesting journal entries to say the least..

vampirefreaks.com...

Lots more pics aswell here..

vampirefreaks.com...
edit on 9-1-2013 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja
Canada has a history of letting completely psychotic women go free. Karla homolka, arguably one of the most sadistic serial killers of the century was released after serving only 12 years. Now she lives on the tax payers dime in a witness relocation type program and has supposedly remarried and has a child(ren). Canada has become far too liberal. With some people, we just need to lock them up and lose the key

Not really...
She got 12 years in exchange for testimony against paul, which was a hole other story by its self. She was on probation and was never in any kind of "witness relocation program"
But interesting to note.
She was friends with luka magnotta and paul bernardo was friends with lt col russell williams in college

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Her eyes are a different color in each of those photos. Contacts?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

mod edit - bigoted rubbish removed

WOW!

Not only are you a troll, you're also a racist.

edit on 9/1/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A little bit of Murderotica's Mindset....seems very intelligent to me....other than the Crap she's appears to be into..

vampirefreaks.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by RandyBragg
It is kind of sad that so many people think we should lock people up for precrime.

Its not precrime.

She killed and tortured the animals, did she not? She admitted to wanting to kill homeless people, did she not?

She's a THREAT.

exactly, she was convicted of what she did do but people want her locked up over something she has not done.

lunatic asylums were made for this sort of bitch

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join