It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal killer Kayla Bourque released to live in Vancouver

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

thats not a cross but an ankh ,predecosor of the cross,the holy grail,the magic mushroom

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

People behaving as sociopaths are clearly NOT behaving as a Christian should and should henceforth be un- affiliated with Christianity. Throughout all history, sociopathic and genocidal behaviors should be clear indicators that those perpetrating are most likely not people of faith and they are most definitely. NOT Christian.

Jewelry doesn't establish someone as a Christian. ....get off that moot point. She's a psychopath whose behavior surely indicates her disassociaton from the teachings of Jesus and her unaffiliation with what Christianity truly stands for.

Like wise....if she had a Star of David on her necklace her actions would distance her from Judaism.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

it dies so you can live

but you will never get that

coz you never ate the flesh,therefore you were never alive
buhu
as for this girl ,she should be good somewhere in a rural place milking cows and be totaly dependent on their food and clothing ,then we would see if she still would torture them,or just lock her up in a dungeon,she looks like the scum from a dungeon anyways.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Elbereth11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth11

Derail Notice this thread is about a psycho being released into the general population in Canada not about Christianity. ....

She's scum and the topic of the thread...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

they are contacts lol...... i say more like a butt fugly mule than a demon ^^

its amazing make one stupid gun threat, swat atf and four thousand agencies jump on you... admit to going to school to learn how to kill , and then admits to wanting to kill homeless people and they let her go? where are all your special forces, lol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I don't know if someone else already posted this but here goes...

Here are some comments that she made to other videos while she surfed Youtube....I guess a little language warning is in order.

Lol. I had a smirk on my face... cause when I was in court I found the whole scenario to be stupid and overdone, and I also knew that I could lie my face off with more confidence than other people tell the truth. Infact, I spoke to the judge before the sentencing, like I was asked to stand up and say what I wanted... so I did. Just made it up really, and I only got 2 years probation for attempted murder when I was 16.

OMFG snuff films DO exist people. Not that damn hard, go out and kill someone, film it and sell it to someone... seriously. If you do it properly you won't ever be caught. It's not like there's some unwritten law of physics that prevents it anymore than there is a law that prevents serial killers...

People like us could live right next door to you and you wouldn't even know it...

Lol wtf. I love the cute characters, and especially the weird quirky gory sadism of it. =)

(continued) emotional reciprocation with others, relating to -their- emotions. As well... some things may be dampened or 'absent'. But everyone is different that way. We're not a homogenous group.

The reference below is to the video below it....

Holy # that was amazing. Been a while since I listened to this one... omg Whitman Speck is so #ing awesome.

Lol.... she's totally getting sucked into that lil' psychos' BS. Hahaa.

I am sure there are more killers who listen to country etc. than listen to horrorcore rap about killing. Same's probably true for musicians who kill people. It's simple probability, there's more people who listen to other genres and they've been around longer.

Yahooo!!! Never cross a Psycho's path.

Lol, omg he does look like a serial killer there. In the creepy stereotypical assumtion of what a serial killer should look like, that is.

There are waaay more, I just got tired of copying them.

I agree with the poster that said they live in Vancouver when they say along the lines of....I don't feel she should be locked away for crimes she has yet to commit. But I do feel that she should be institutionalized until deemed safe to roam the streets, and THEN closely monitored by agents and psychologists. I'm sure (or at least I hope) she is at the very least being watched closely. That's my two cents.

-Alien

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Christians are doing everything they can to deny she wasn't a chrisitan. It's funny. If you study most psychos and mass killers in america, pretty much all of them are christians.

I'm assuming a lot but I think the cross is in regards to her gothy vampire look. That social culture includes crosses all of the place and they don't even bother spinning them upside down

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i think the people of vancouver have to find her and burn that demented harpy to the ground.
the government doesnt give a #.

god i hate animal killers.
edit on 9-1-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Not sure if this has been posted yet (had a quick check and didn't see but then i'm not having my best morning!) but we had our own version of this over here in Blighty - it didn't work out to well!

Crossbow Cannibal Killer

He was doing a PhD in Criminology.........

Crazy, weird, scary and yet totally fascinating. Life isn't dull with people like this about!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by Avgudar
Notice the cross on the picture! She is a christian! That is relevant!

I think that is an ankh. Coptic, perhaps?

Why are you guys so naive?

A teenager can get that stuff in the mall at "Hot Topic", doesn't make them a Coptic

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Put me in a room with them alone, i will redefine the word karma..

edit on 9/1/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Maybe a homeless man with a dog bumped into her on the street a few years ago, thus, sparking a chain of events that have culminated into the current situation: her life-long dedication to destroy all animals and vagrants.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I feel a little uneasy about this thread, she did her time and now she is being demonized on ATS, what she has done is wrong but is it right to post her name and photo for all to see?.
If any of you have been in trouble for any reason do you think this is right? would you want to be plastered all over the net for a past crime which she has payed for?.
Personally Iam surprised the mods have let this go on.
The article says she will be closly monitored so may be lets let her get on with her life.
edit on 9-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wow, scary stuff. Yep, she's evil. It's hard to imagine that they'll let her out in public, but they need a human corpse before they can lock her up

There's the public's tax dollars at work, protecting you day and night.

I'm glad I live here in America where there are no psychos running around.
( Yes, that is sacrasm ).

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ugh, what a waste of human life. She should be in a ward getting the help she needs, not roaming the streets still completely broken.

Living in WA, I'm sure I'll hear about this "person" falling off the sane wagon and getting locked up again.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I feel a little uneasy about this thread, she did her time and now she is being demonized on ATS, what she has done is wrong but is it right to post her name and photo for all to see?.
If any of you have been in trouble for any reason do you think this is right? would you want to be plastered all over the net for a past crime which she has payed for?.
Personally Iam surprised the mods have let this go on.
The article says she will be closly monitored so may be lets let her get on with her life.

OK, let's get her a room mate -YOU. Let's start there.
If I had done what she's done, I would expect to be outted and watched for the rest of my life.
Sometimes a little common sense is required. This kind of mental instability has a track record, there is a verifiable pattern. She will almost certainly kill a human sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yes there are such thing as demons and she could very well be possessed by one/many or is atleast influenced by them by the sounds of it.
edit on 9-1-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by FlySolo

Oh yeah....nothing a bit of time in jail can't cure. She is so broken inside, she shouldn't be walking the streets. The kind of psychosis she exhibits, doesn't just go away on it's own. She is the stuff night mares are made of.

Des

Nightmares indeed.

Want to bet her profile matches some of those at the highest levels of government, finance and corporate America?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Read the article she will be getting help and will be constantly supervised, Yes clearly she has a mental illness but to continue vilify her will not help her.
She needs help and maybe just maybe she will be able to cope with the world, This type of stuff just adds to the stigma of mental illness.
To say she will kill someone so surely is wrong, she has had tests and will continue to get help she needs.
Oh and Revgen do shut up about demons and stuff she is just ill.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join