It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal killer Kayla Bourque released to live in Vancouver

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The pre-crime thing: This person has demonstrated capability and affirmed intent. This person's behavior has a clearly defined trajectory. This from the people who study criminals and criminal behavior. It's walking and talking like a duck. This is not locking up someone without those pre-requisites.

Pre-history acceptance of 'broken' people: No one was around back then so it is mostly conjecture. However, what we do know from more recent times is the tribe looks out for itself. Threats do not last long. They disappear. Occasionally a borderline case may weave his/her way through the system but it is not the norm.

Danger to the public thing: Are you kidding me?! Who in their right mind says she is not? This woman defines the word threat. If I lived in her neighborhood, I would have a hard battle in my soul trying not to disappear her.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Whats scary that this woman is free out on the streets.....

Whats scarier is all of the other sociopaths who never get outed by the media.....

At least we all have warning ( Im NOT condoning letting her go, just glad TPTB thought about telling us)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Perhaps some right thinking Vancouverite will ensure that this barbaric monster gets what is coming to her.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
She went to Simon Fraser university to study criminology just so she could get away with murder.

After searching her room, they discovered a homicide kit with a hypodermic needle along with a crazy halloween mask and razor blades.

Those are the two most scariest parts of her story!!!
She most definately is a threat to a peaceful scociety.

With these types of deviants roaming our neighborhoods - it's time to ask this question:

..with the populace addiction to reality shows, is it time to take the serious offenders and
make a reality show where the convicted hunt each other and the winners reward is
'life in prison'..?

A Running Man~ Hunger Games reality scenario.

Think about it -
It's a win~win situation.

The killers get to kill.
The families of those the perpetrators killed get their vengance watching the perp's execution.
The Government makes a revenue via televised reality show instead of wasting tax payers
money on useles rehabilitation.
And the sickos learns what will happen to them if they can't/won't control their deviousness.

Go ahead - flame me..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Properly administered religion prevents sociopathy.....perverted religion fosters it.
Back on topic.....

The shame of releasing a dangerous woman.like her also illustrates the strength of the legal tenet" innocent until proven guilty"

The upfront sentencing should've been more severe to begin with. But in adherence to the law of her land....she served her time
edit on 1/8/2013 by balanc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is disturbing. She should be locked up in a mental ward for life. It's been proven time and time again that people who kill animals, usually move on to people.

Another thing that's frightening is that she's probably someone's heroine. She's probably been writing back and forth with other sickos. Who's to say that she hasn't found a partner and is now associating with them now that she's out?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is really disturbing. Her own mother doesnt want her back home and yet it almost sounds like something negative involved, spiritual, and other things come to mind such as ritualistic abuse or some kind of abuse, it makes me wonder what her home life was. Not that this can't happen on its own, and occasionally psychopaths can't come from loving backgrounds, but its not common.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that they let someone who obviously has mental issues out of jail yet keep the people in there that smoked a plant.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
She looks like an interesting case thats for sure...

Damn nothing really interesting happens where I live.

Nice third photo with the contacts btw. Like I said... interesting character.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a "sports" hunter. Do we throw them in prison?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
She looks like an interesting case thats for sure...

Damn nothing really interesting happens where I live.

Nice third photo with the contacts btw. Like I said... interesting character.

Aw, don't you like the second picture? Imagine seeing her like that in the mirror while shaving...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In her first photo, she looks so innocent, but after the 3rd photo something is totally off with her. They better keep a close eye on her, because the first chance she gets, it looks like she's going to take it. I wouldn't trust anything she says at face value.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I didn't read the first article, skimmed and just looking over the photos. Wow. How can someone go from such a normal, pretty looking girl to - whatever she is now? Someone mentioned on the first page of comments about demons. I don't know if they exist or whether I believe or not - but that second photo would almost have me convinced they do exist. The scientist in me wants to find a plausible explanation - drugs? Mental illness? Total psychotic breakdown? Seriously scary and truly tragic to see someone change this much. I hope she gets the help she needs - and fast.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
After reading this RSS item from a local NEWS source, on Monday Morning (Jan. 07th 2012):

The B-C Corrections branch is issuing a warning about the release of Kayla Bourque. Bourque is considered a high risk violent offender. She plans on living in Vancouver. Authorities say Bourque has an "escalating criminal history", she has offended violently against people and has tortured animals. Corrections says she is to be closely monitored by authorities and must abide by no less than 46 court-ordered conditions.

Among them, she has to stay away from parks, animals, children and social networking sites. (my emphasis)
Bourque is 23 years old, five feet four inches tall, weighs 130 pounds, is slender with brown eyes and black hair.

Link: www.cknw.com...

It may be no more than coincidence, but I noticed this a short time later, on another Forum that I belong to:

The 'new member' posted one message, dissing the site.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This makes me physically feel ill.

Anyone that tortures or abuses animals will soon move over to humans.

I have a naturally have a huge affinity to Animals, the thought of what she has done to animals brings up such a violence in me, if I saw her on the street... Well, lets just say I would stand by my actions.

I can't understand why, if she is such a risk that a warning is placed out about her, that she is being let go.

edit on 8-1-2013 by ssophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LukeWarmwater
After reading this RSS item from a local NEWS source, on Monday Morning (Jan. 07th 2012):

The B-C Corrections branch is issuing a warning about the release of Kayla Bourque. Bourque is considered a high risk violent offender. She plans on living in Vancouver. Authorities say Bourque has an "escalating criminal history", she has offended violently against people and has tortured animals. Corrections says she is to be closely monitored by authorities and must abide by no less than 46 court-ordered conditions.

Among them, she has to stay away from parks, animals, children and social networking sites. (my emphasis)
Bourque is 23 years old, five feet four inches tall, weighs 130 pounds, is slender with brown eyes and black hair.

Link: www.cknw.com...

It may be no more than coincidence, but I noticed this a short time later, on another Forum that I belong to:

The 'new member' posted one message, dissing the site.

That can't be her because she got out today. However, I wouldn't doubt someone else doing that just to make it look like she violated her probation order.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
she looks like she is being possesed by satan in the second picture.would not feel safe with her in my area.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Christians are doing everything they can to deny she wasn't a chrisitan. It's funny. If you study most psychos and mass killers in america, pretty much all of them are christians.

there are also many good people that are christian but you would claim that they would be like that regardless of them being christian.

There are good people and bad people that claim to be christian but neither actually know what christianity says or what it teaches. They just say they are christian because they got hauled off to church on sunday once a year along with their family. Doesn't mean they are christian.

we get it you don't like chistianity. You are a fail troll. Maybe try being intelligent when trying to troll christianity. You are making yourself look like a baffoon.

The second picture gives me the heebie jeebies.

I think her saying that she would kill is a cry for help and she is not getting it. She was open about her thoughts and desires. Letting her loose is a bad for her and those around her..

sad really
edit on 8-1-2013 by Nina2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No actually the second photo is cool... I just dont like the first to be honest.

Hell look at my avatar for instance... thats me really only with a hue change, lighting was not changed, so what can I say.

But the third has... some sex appeal to it. A bit of vampire touch there, with that black long hair and all... if only she was a bit more pale-white.

What... yer the one who said yer afraid of her or that she scared you or something

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by FlySolo

No actually the second photo is cool... I just dont like the first to be honest.

Hell look at my avatar for instance... thats me really only with a hue change, lighting was not changed, so what can I say.

But the third has... some sex appeal to it. A bit of vampire touch there, with that black long hair and all... if only she was a bit more pale-white.

What... yer the one who said yer afraid of her or that she scared you or something

yeah but your hue change doesn't make it look like you are really screwed up.

there is nothing sinister nor evil about your avatar. it actually looks goofy.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Nina2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join