It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal killer Kayla Bourque released to live in Vancouver

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
watch these two news clips...
Here's more
Turns out she's got a YT page as well. Yup, one messed up individual.
YouTube

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
there is no point in trying to fix what will not stop breaking itself.

Like trying to put an egg back together hoping the chick will reemerge a lizard the second time around.

It is unnatural.

You know what would happen to people like this under natural circumstances? Her tribe, people, family, what ever, her group would have kicked her out and shunned her and she would have died in the wild like a malfunctioning animal does when it has a problem that nature doesn't want to keep in the gene pool.

We in turn keep our malfunctioning people in the "hopes" that by some far fetched miracle they change the very nature of who and what they are.

It is unnatural to protect and preserve this person.

They want a war against society and everyone else, fine, BUT let them lose. That is natural. Keeping them around and giving them advantages over others is just perverted and wrong.

What would happen if a primate kept killing others in its group?....it would be killed by the others. If it is stealing food from the others and threatening their group survival?....they would kick it out.

Wolves....same....lions...same....birds...same...you name it and the laws of nature are the same when responding to a threat to the group.

Why the hell do we try and deny our true nature by pretending we are some sort of benevolent love machines?
Do we really care that much if we are not GOD...that is what it breaks down to. People want to emulate the behavior they think God would have, or rather the behavior they WANT God to have.

It is unnatural and wrong to preserve people like this. They would not last in the natural order of things and would truly reform if they faced the real consequences of their actions instead of a legal system full of loop holes and confusions that is made with the spirit of "God" in mind instead of the spirit of man that lives under it and is directly affected by it.

We are on a God trip so we defy our true selves and our nature in an convoluted exercise of self denial and ambiguous lies about who and what we are at heart.

I say it is not pre-crime punishment to shun her and expel her form our "group". It is natural and logical.

edit on 8-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I am afraid your attitude toward the human race is very naive. In nature, if we were still little more than super apes, then she would be a dictator, and we would be her subjects, her and all the other psychopathic, sociopathic and dangerous people out there. It is only the fact that we are civilised to one degree or another that promotes our preference for leaders with compassion, rather than leaders who terrify the living bejesus out of us.

She would be making coats out of man flesh, and leading a tribe in the early times, either that or some sort of highly respected hill woman. She certainly wouldnt have been hunted down and killed.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
When I first read this article this morning, my first thought was....seriously...do you think by putting conditions on her and issuing a public warning will stop her from harming anyone? It won't.
If she is hell bent on taking a life, nothing short of her locked up will prevent it.
If nothing else, this is a wake up call to the gap that lies between what the justice system can do, and the mental health system.
Both are supposed to be in place to protect the public from individuals like her.
Sadly, she has fallen through a crack and Iam already praying for the loved ones of a family she is soon to destroy.
This is completely unacceptable.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's horrible all the way around...I can't help but wonder in this case if it's nature or nurture that lead to this, or a combination.

Frightening, regardless.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

What is more naive....what I said,

or acting like being what ever way YOU are will change the human nature of the entire species.

Keep acting "civilized" and promoting a safe zone for sociopaths, so far it has been a waste of time and everything else these monsters have destroyed in their feigned effort to be like you.....

Your chosen existence makes the need for people to remain true to themselves and face off against the sociopaths you are too naive or scared to face either out of self denial, or out of outright delusions of being "above" the rest of life on the planet......

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What ?

Look I wasnt saying that I am any better or worse than anyone else. What I am saying is that your veiw of the ancient world, in our deep past, before written communication,before cave paintings, is flawed. Our ancient ancestors would have revered this woman, because she is dangerous, and therefore capable of killing the most animals, and doing the most effective job of defending the pack as a whole.

She is an animal, and in the animalistic barbarian past, she would have fit in like a sharpened stick and a bone knife.

I am making no comment on civilisation as we know it now, or what it chooses to do with its people when they exhibit an inability to move beyond the animalism of our deep past. Do NOT have a go at me for no reason in future.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

no.

In tribal culture there is no prison...there is no reform PLACE....there is either conforming to the standards that preserve the groups survivability or exile...

There may be some form of punishment but it is secondary to the threat of having to go it alone.

OR they kill you....end of story.

Go ahead look. While there may be exceptions it is a common pattern. We set up "reform" places that wait it out.

In a tribal culture they make you feel something unpleasant or just tell you to leave for your transgressions against the group or their rules....

EDIT:
I am not "having a go". I am disagreeing with you.

I ASKED what was more naive: what I said(since you said it was naive to think so) or what you were assuming about human nature.

ALSO:
She would not make it in a tribe. Her behavior would seem threatening to the rest and contrary to the picture you wish to paint of tribal culture, they are not blood thirsty savages who bow down to the most cruel and scary person.

They usually promote harmony and that person who best does that would be made leader, not the one who wants to butcher the other tribe members.

The one who organizes them to eat well, live better, avoid conflict AND BE SAFER would be made leader. The one trying to make "flesh coats" would be made into "hole filler" by the scared and angry tribe after her first fitting.

edit on 8-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: ADD

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ok.

Naive, is believing in the inherant goodness and community spirit of the human race. Even now our society is lead by business men and politicians who, in order to succeed at thier chosen roles, have single minded determination to achieve thier aims, no matter what they mess up along the way.

It is a subject of study at the moment, that a large percentage of the people who are successful in big business carry the same elements of behavioral psychology that make for successful murderers and dictators.

Some of the most powerful men in history have also been linked with having sociopathic, and psychopathic tendancies, right from Genghis Khan, to Adolf Hitler. These people down the ages have shaped our world, and the structures of power that preside over it. Human existence has never been based on survival of the nicest, the smartest, or the best, but the most dangerous, terrifying, and evil.

I am not advocating that, in fact its my preference that for that reason we abandon the sickened, cancerous ways of governance that put these dangerous people in power. But many people remain unable to visualise a life without the rule of tyrants of the various shapes and sizes that are out there.

It is still happening today. Look at the gangs that rule the streets of the big cities globaly! Look at the way half the world is in turmoil now, at the behest of such folk in one place, and against them in another. Even the west has had its share of madmen at the helm in the last few decades. No... mankind has LONG been ruled by an overlord culture based on the single minded determination to exert power over a mass of beings, no matter wether it be the power to gut a dog, or the power to supress the freedoms of millions of people in a nation, the worlds leaders have been doing this to varying degrees for millenia.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

what you describe as the negative and "inherent" aspects of humanities evils I see as the product of the transition into "civilized" society itself.

If you look to mythology, the maternal "mother" and nurturer / creator God, feminine creative energy of nature itself, was replaced by the paternal creator God when man moved into its first cities.

The proximity of the feminine creator God was in every living thing. In the paternal God view, a hierarchy was established mirroring the relationship of the "king" and then his ministers, and then his people, Down to the head of the house, which went from being the mother who gave the family life, to the father whose role kept them alive (much like the kings role).

Civilization brings humanities evils, but its core is still in the wild, with the proximity of its most divine in everything around it. In the civilized world we are never close to the supreme power since it always has middle men (ROLES) between us and it.

The role reversal of humanity which once depended on a mothers fertility for survival caused social upheaval in the establishment of the fathers supremacy for his role as protector. The very notion of a masculine creator is just absurd when the feminine is and always will be the creator we see in our lives, unless somehow there is an exception and your old man gives birth to you....lol

So the protector becomes supreme and his attributes that make the crossover into worthiness are his strength and destructive power that was once tempered and counterbalanced by the fertile female creator who made and nurtured rather than destroyed.

So civilized society in essence worships the destructive powers of chaos for creation instead of the order and power of creation ( What is really natural and mirrored in all we see) This contradiction makes us create a divide in our self perception compared to the rest of the life on the planet.

We are at our very core in direct contradiction of our nature by our attempts at "civilization". Civilization is a masked attempt at justifying roles and establishing a hierarchy of supremacy that needs constant fuel since it is not natural and self enforcing. THAT is the source of our evil, that conflict and obsession with chaos and destruction that civilization instills in us.

The best example then of our natural state and our less conflicting state is that of tribal society.

It is also the best example for survival and continuity.

Have you not noticed that ALL civilizations have been destroyed eventually, but there are tribes that have existed unchanged for the most part almost ETERNALLY?

That is your biggest clue......and it is huge.

The "Romes" of any time must fall and the "savages" will just watch and forget....Because they still remember their true nature.....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

what you describe as the negative and "inherent" aspects of humanities evils I see as the product of the transition into "civilized" society itself.

What about the fact that these things are happening now, that they have never stopped, that the world is being run in a totaly dysfunctional way, by the most dangerous people in it? How does that figure into the way you see things?

If you look to mythology, the maternal "mother" and nurturer / creator God, feminine creative energy of nature itself, was replaced by the paternal creator God when man moved into its first cities.

The proximity of the feminine creator God was in every living thing. In the paternal God view, a hierarchy was established mirroring the relationship of the "king" and then his ministers, and then his people, Down to the head of the house, which went from being the mother who gave the family life, to the father whose role kept them alive (much like the kings role).

Civilization brings humanities evils, but its core is still in the wild, with the proximity of its most divine in everything around it. In the civilized world we are never close to the supreme power since it always has middle men (ROLES) between us and it.

I agree with everything in the above quote box, but I do not see how any of that relates to the subject.

The role reversal of humanity which once depended on a mothers fertility for survival caused social upheaval in the establishment of the fathers supremacy for his role as protector. The very notion of a masculine creator is just absurd when the feminine is and always will be the creator we see in our lives, unless somehow there is an exception and your old man gives birth to you....lol

Oh my God, the very idea that you have just put in my head makes my head spin lol.

So the protector becomes supreme and his attributes that make the crossover into worthiness are his strength and destructive power that was once tempered and counterbalanced by the fertile female creator who made and nurtured rather than destroyed.

So civilized society in essence worships the destructive powers of chaos for creation instead of the order and power of creation ( What is really natural and mirrored in all we see) This contradiction makes us create a divide in our self perception compared to the rest of the life on the planet.

I am more than aware of that. Lets face it, compared to the birds and the bees, we have very complicated lives, and most of that is artificial, something we have placed in our own way, as a stumbling block, that we tried to use as a stepping stone. I think your veiw and mine fall away from one another, is that I believe we failed. We failed because the barbarity was not erased, and it was the only negative factor at the time.

We are at our very core in direct contradiction of our nature by our attempts at "civilization". Civilization is a feigned attempt at justifying roles and establishing a hierarchy of supremacy that needs constant fuel since it is not natural and self enforcing. THAT is the source of our evil, that conflict and obsession with chaos and destruction that civilization instills in us.

Yes, that is the source of the evil. But sourcing it, and dealing with it are two different things.

The best example then of our natural state and our less conflicting state is that of tribal society.

Yes, but that has nothing to do with what I am talking about. I am talking about our pre tribal, post animal past, where it WAS through outright violence that mankinds members assumed the pack mentality, with the alpha members being the most dangerous, violent, and lethal.

It is also the best example for survival and continuity.
Have you noticed that ALL civilizations have been destroyed eventually, but there are tribes that have existed unchanged for the most part almost ETERNALLY?

But Rome didnt fall! Like a cancer, it just spread out from its initial collapse and people are still building bloody empires, on the bones of the dead and the dispossessed even now! That cannot be acceptable!

That is your biggest clue......and it is huge. The Romes of time must fall and the "savages" will just watch and forget....Because they still remember their true nature

This civilisation promotes psychopaths as often as it punishes them. This cannot stand, this cannot stand at all! Mankind, before the tribe, was an animal. Psychopaths are throw back alpha males and females, who havent bothered evolving even to the tribal level, let alone the level we have attained in this day and age.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver but she isn't going to get me worried in the slightest.

Although i'm concerned for the people she may in fact disturb or potentially harm.

Reading her conditions...I feel so fortunate holy crap.. like completely FREE compared to her...
edit on 8-1-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Code of Hammurabi should be applied to this wackjob.
"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth".
Justice would be served quickly and efficiently, and no lifetime monitoring would be necessary.
Problem solved.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My best life long friend committed the worst crime imaginable in todays society and that was an unarmed robbery of a bank..
This was 25 years ago and for his efforts he was awarded 12 years in the big house and got out after 8 for good behavior.

Followed up by 4 years of halfway house, followed up by 4 years of probation.

Now you can kill whomever you please and be out in 5-8 years no problem.

Don't do the powerful banks but your more than welcome to kill.

Fascinating thread and S&F

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the poor guy who takes an interest in her, unbeknownst to her true nature.

From the looks of it she has a subset of sadistic personality disorder, &/or psychopathy. Sadism because she clearly takes pleasure in torturing living creatures. Psychopathy because she feels no remorse for any of her actions. Unfortunately neither of those disorders is inherently curable, so I don't think letting her out is a good idea. Even the non-violent psychopaths can be a danger to society due to their parasitic nature & complete lack of remorse. In the case of a violent/sadistic psychopath, that's pretty much as bad as it gets.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anybody get her number?shed be a perfect match for my landlord........

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Canada has a history of letting completely psychotic women go free. Karla homolka, arguably one of the most sadistic serial killers of the century was released after serving only 12 years. Now she lives on the tax payers dime in a witness relocation type program and has supposedly remarried and has a child(ren). Canada has become far too liberal. With some people, we just need to lock them up and lose the key

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Canada has a history of letting completely psychotic women go free. Karla homolka, arguably one of the most sadistic serial killers of the century was released after serving only 12 years. Now she lives on the tax payers dime in a witness relocation type program and has supposedly remarried and has a child(ren). Canada has become far too liberal. With some people, we just need to lock them up and lose the key

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join