It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal killer Kayla Bourque released to live in Vancouver

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is kind of sad that so many people think we should lock people up for precrime.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg
It is kind of sad that so many people think we should lock people up for precrime.

Its not precrime.

She killed and tortured the animals, did she not? She admitted to wanting to kill homeless people, did she not?

She's a THREAT.

But I guess will just have to wait and see. Maybe she'll do nothing.....

.....or maybe it'll be Open Season.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

She most likely has voices going on inside her head. Reading over her probation order, she's not required to take any meds she doesn't want to. It's only going to get worse.

ETA: tick tock tick tock...
edit on 8-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Its not precrime.

She killed and tortured the animals, did she not? She admitted to wanting to kill homeless people, did she not?

She's a THREAT.

exactly, she was convicted of what she did do but people want her locked up over something she has not done.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

I understand what you are saying. You're right, she hasn't committed a crime....yet.

But we know, psychologically, that she's a time bomb. We know this behavior is a blatant signal for psychopathy. We've seen it countless times with serial killers. There is a pattern here, and she's progressed pretty far down the spectrum.

I hope the authorities monitor her closely. It will be a shame if we have to wait for proof...and innocent people die.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Its not precrime.

She's a THREAT.

exactly, she was convicted of what she did do but people want her locked up over something she has not done.

But she said herself that she wants to kill, these feelings don't go away with these types of people.
Why should we risk someone getting murdered, especially a child, just so she can have her freedom.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So her name and photo can be posted why, because she was convicted? Seems to me there are many other names and faces which are not allowed to be shown on this forum, for fear of invading their privacy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As a person in Vancouver I don't want her locked up for what she could do, I want her still locked up for what she has done. And her inability to rehab while inside the clink, she is a troubled woman who in my opinion should not have been let out until she was able to show she is a functioning member of society.

But so is our injustice system where the victims after short periods of time get to have the freedoms they have robbed from other living things

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

It's splashed across the front page of the Newspaper. She has been convicted and there is a public warning. All the other stuff you mention doesn't count because no trial has ever taken place and everything is just conjecture.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Again, there are some names and faces which have been splashed across the newspapers and televisions, names and faces known to many which yet are taboo postings on ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

I don't know then. Perhaps it's a case by case situation. You're not referring to the Sandy Hook threads are you?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

There have been others, but there is at least one convicted criminal that may or may not be related to the incident you mentioned... and those very public details about his criminal history are not allowed to be posted on this website.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying. You're right, she hasn't committed a crime....yet.

But we know, psychologically, that she's a time bomb.

No we don't, now you are just making stuff up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

From the article quoted in the OP:

"Bourque has an escalating criminal history," said the public notification issued by the ministry. "She has offended violently against both people and animals and is considered high risk to reoffend."

Not making stuff up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

This woman is way too dangerous to be living around anything with a pulse - I don't understand why she's allowed to go free, I really don't.

There will be such a furore if this sociopathic killer harms anyone/thing after being released.

Personally, I think the people who have unleashed her onto the public should have a psychiatric evaluation too.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

"High-risk" and "time bomb" are not the same thing ,and its still BS.

"Bourque has an escalating criminal history," said the public notification issued by the ministry. "She has offended violently against both people and animals and is considered high risk to reoffend."

What person did she violently offend against?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Notice the cross on the picture! She is a christian! That is relevant!

Not a christian cross genius...
en.wikipedia.org...
You just can't handle the fact that your religion breeds sociopaths.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Other doctors described her as a sexual sadist and narcissist with an anti-social personality disorder and sociopathic tendencies.

"While intelligent and articulate," MacLean said. "She had a preoccupation for causing pain."

Not made up, taken from the link the OP provided.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

looks like you just can't handle facts...
1.Not a christian cross, yet you continue this line of reasoning just showing off your own ignorance.
2. im not christian

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
Sociopathy knows no religious boundaries.

It can even occur in atheists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join