Animal killer Kayla Bourque released to live in Vancouver

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

wow, i give stats and studies and you provide a news story...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This woman needs to be locked in a padded room for the rest of her life and the key thrown away. If this was a man would we think any differently about it.
She will clearly escalate if she is not locked away. What she has already done had indicated she is a psychopath(no remorse according to the doctor that interviewed her).
I would venture to say when you do hear about this again it will not be animals she has killed.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Does anyone know where she lives or if she has moved there already? I have family in Metro Vancouver and would like to know how close she may be to them! They live around Maple Ridge.

After a quick persons search there is a K. Bourque who lives in Maple Ridge too!
edit on 11/1/13 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

I would be scared for any family living near this person. Someone probably needs to call the local animal shelters or take a picture of her around to make sure she does not try to go get any animals.
I would post her picture around the neighborhood if she lived near me. I would be afraid she might start with kids next, that would be an easy target for a woman as shes not going to take down a man, but kids?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

She needs to be in a psychiatric facility for life. Outside in the real world it is only a matter of time before she will resume torturing and killing. It will probably start immediately because she is a psychopath without empathy, compassion or feelings associated with suffering to others.

My guess is that it will be no time before she begins to target homeless, desperate people and she will feed like a succubus their terrible torturous deaths, that one torture after another will grow the monster inside her. For a psychopathic sociopath they feed off such horror's because that is the only thing they can feel. It is demonically twisted and for those that said there is no cure for such a sick mind, I have to say that for the most part that is true. This is the only thing she gets high from and feels 'something'. Her risk profile is amongst the sickest of sociopaths. Her demented mind will continue to warp itself into the monster that she is building through all these killings and desire killings.

There is no rehabilitation from this type of mental and soul illness short of a miracle from God and an absolute miraculous deliverance. It is a difficult thing to see when someone might have come into this world already broken. Her brain never made the natural connections to inspire compassion, love, care or empathy.

They pose a 100% risk of repeat offending and should be removed from society and kept institutionalized. According to the law she has to murder someone, be caught and found guilty before she will be imprisoned. For one murder it is a 20 year sentence. On good behavior she is out in 15 or less.

The system is clearly broken and if people knew how many sick murdering, rapists and assaulter's that are living in society because the system let them go on conditions people would truly be afraid to step outside their door.

The system is failing us and that much is not hard to see when we look around at what society has become and what society is supposed to tolerate. The amount of dangerous people that have been released into society because the system is too inundated would blow your minds.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
THIS GIRL... is probably the Future of the human species.

(You all are going to hate me for this lol)

Seriously, planet is overcrowded, resources are low there isn't a lot of freedom.

She's just the start of a line.

Many of our leaders are like this, notice where she lives and how she seeks out an area with open space, doesn't want to kill "people" rather Animals and homeless people, plays with Animals almost like a cat. Nobody hates Fluffy when Fluffy does it do they?

She's just a Natural born predator. A herd culler and a hunter,

When we study rats we find several behaviors under very dense conditions, Things that we see mirrored today in human society, one is Homosexuality, many males will start mating with each other. But Some, some will turn into violent killers.

I raise Rats I keep my cages very well in population and feeding but once in a rare while i'm human and neglect them because of work or for whatever reason it then takes a matter of days before the first Killer to emerge. Last time it happened by accident to a cage of five males I returned to that cage to ONE Rat

This site commonly has a wide humanitarian consensus, the reason most of you look for conspiracies is very likely because you like any other herd animal sense the predators are in your midst and want to find them.

Why such Interest in Aliens?

Well we talk about ridiculous notions like the Galactic federation because KNOWING we are surrounded by predators we wish to seek a larger herd for safety, the reality however is that if there is a mainly peaceful species (judging by the horror reactions we largely actually are a peaceful species) The sad reality is we are likely a farm that gets harvested by a species that is more evolved and SURVIVED by culling the hard and being very, very aggressive which would allow for a sustainable population.

This Girl

She is the NATURAL byproduct of evolution for a species that is overcrowded and low on resources and part of a Harvest herd of animals, the Dominant Rat, the rouge Bull, The Feral Canine...a Cat

Realistically you all call her "Demon" because in all likely hood the Predators that harvest us want you to think that way... she would normally serve a purpose prevent over crowding, remove the illness from your herd, make more of her, defend the herd KEPP the Herd for Herself against other Apex Predators... but seeing as we are intended for harvest in the end most likely she isn't needed and like a rouge bull society tries usually to eliminate her

Really you should love her

Quite a specimen of your species

The Future of the human race the kind of person that if she encountered another predatory sentient species like the greys for example would roast one on an open fire and say "tastes like chicken"

A wonderful evolutionary example a human cat, beautiful and charming enough to get away with who she is, dangerous as all hell

If I was not from here, when the harvest came, I'd keep this one as a pet

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
LOL when the announce the existence of Alien life and the mother ships arrive and all the religious freaks think getting on board is some proof of the rapture and all the culturalists are told they will meet a new species etc, etc... get on board and end up in a box on the shelf of "Sirius Fried Human" Somewhere in Beta Quadrant Lol

Well when that happens this chick will be out in the woods with a spear have the bodies of 3 aliens on wooden stakes pierced through their two hearts as a warning to others not to enter her cave be wearing a hippie skin hat and have two post apocalyptic slaves one male and one female breeding her babies to eat in a cage in the back chamber.

Survivors as some would like to call themselves in here?

This girls the real deal.

She doesn't care if Obama takes guns away she'd rather claw your throat out it's more fun that way.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

If she was skinning you alive, harvesting your life force and performing all manner of horrors would you still think she was a wonderful specimen? Imagine being locked up in a room filled with select instruments with her. Imagine trying to get some sleep with her watching you. Tick, tick, tick.

Let me pose this question to you, if evolution produced more of 'these purgers' than peace loving people wouldn't it be only a matter of time before they would simply just purge the world at large leaving only a population of insane sick and twisted walking dead. Now how does that benefit anything?

What amazing purpose was she serving torturing an innocent kitten or dog? For you to believe in what you wrote is reflective of a deep hatred for this world and what it has become. I understand that you see the predatory side of nature in all things but this goes far beyond that. You are not recognizing the soul in any of this equation and the 'higher' calling to what this life is all about.

Your argument is equally as sick and twisted and in the end does not serve any higher purpose. She is not a survivor by any means she is sick and twisted getting her rocks off watching innocent creatures die a horrible death. What does survival have to do with anything she is doing? There is a difference.

She has no interest in defending the herd from anything and the herd is just as at risk from her than they are from other psychopaths. There is NO herd in her twisted head. Everyone is a buffet.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

You know what

That's what they say "without empathy"

They would say She has no feelings but I bet she loves other predators of her own kind, and she definitely has emotions for example she obviously Loves the heck out of killing.

She is not at all psycho this one she knows exactly what she is doing... It's her Nature

Is she really any worse than your precious Fluffy or you yourself stacking down cow burgers... No, not at all

We just create these labels because unlike Fluffy we happen to be her Prey

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

If she was skinning you alive, harvesting your life force and performing all manner of horrors would you still think she was a wonderful specimen? Imagine being locked up in a room filled with select instruments with her. Imagine trying to get some sleep with her watching you. Tick, tick, tick.

Let me pose this question to you, if evolution produced more of 'these purgers' than peace loving people wouldn't it be only a matter of time before they would simply just purge the world at large leaving only a population of insane sick and twisted walking dead. Now how does that benefit anything?

What amazing purpose was she serving torturing an innocent kitten or dog? For you to believe in what you wrote is reflective of a deep hatred for this world and what it has become. I understand that you see the predatory side of nature in all things but this goes far beyond that. You are not recognizing the soul in any of this equation and the 'higher' calling to what this life is all about.

Your argument is equally as sick and twisted and in the end does not serve any higher purpose. She is not a survivor by any means she is sick and twisted getting her rocks off watching innocent creatures die a horrible death. What does survival have to do with anything she is doing? There is a difference.

She has no interest in defending the herd from anything and the herd is just as at risk from her than they are from other psychopaths. There is NO herd in her twisted head. Everyone is a buffet.

She'd never do that to me.

If you've never played D and D take this as an example...The Drow are a Lawful evil Society....

In real life terms, we have mafias in this world, rules have to exist and there is hierarchy and territory if I as a person who I am didn't cross her territory i'd be fine.

Take as example my rat collection... I also have 4 cats, the rats escape often brilliant lil buggers they are really can undo almost any lock eventually short of a keyed type... My cats bring home rats from outside every day, they wont go near MY rats when loose, they understand perfectly well that they are MINE

Sort of like how some of HER kind run America, some run Russia and China and for the most part it's hands off each others livestock unless one group or another appears weak enough to take advantage of.

Just don't be homeless and starving around her any more than a bird should loose a wing around a cat and you'll be fine, only under the most insanely dire conditions will you ever see a cat eat another cat.

You've never seen feral kitties? They band together Everything needs companionship. The fact that I comprehend what she is would be enough, we all need acceptance, she'd leave me alone I am sure. It's the diseased, the useless eaters, and their ilk she desires. It's pointless to take strong animals down there's no prey in the future if you do after all.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

No I have no hatred of this world by the way, none, none at all...

I just choose to understand it rather than rally to a label or demonize, it's a survival trait is all, I don't sugar coat it.

She is a PREDATOR, that's all, why emotionalize it? There are millions of her by recognizing it I can actually be safe from it, Is it Not an evolutionary trait for predators to survive by becoming beautiful and cunning? of course it is... She just got found out. A venus fly trap that was witnessed, beautiful and deadly.

I could ignore reality... or embrace it, certainly by being honest about the existence of such people my offspring and myself are far safer than those who walk around thinking this is aberrant.

The reality IS with every person born on this Island Earth

her kind become more prevalent as a natural counter measure to population growth.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Actually she would be taken down by a strong leader because they would see that she was an unpredictable risk that is far beyond feral. The Lion would have her neck to protect the herd and that would actually be a grace killing considering the risk something like her poses to everything at large. She is an abberation deviating from the normal way of nature, a freak. Typically nature destroys these.

She would not last long in the real jungle/world. You are right about probably not attacking you as she targets the weakest because she is a bully and would succumb instantly to anyone with real force and power. In nature she would be destroyed by most species.

However in society she poses the greater risk to a population at large. We can't walk around carrying swords and weapons having the liberty to use them against her ilk like in D&D.

She would never last two days in natures real world.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And please don't condemn me for what i say.

Half of Americans keep Cats

80% or more Eat Meat and condone the keeping of entire species for harvest blissfully unaware of their nature.

Many of us keep Pythons, large cats, aggressive dogs, I have a friend who has a wonderful bond with his WOLF, we flock to shows and spend our Money to see Orcas and Lions and not a small number secretly go to these things for the fear factor the moment in which the Lion changes it's mind about being ruled and sigfried and roy go out of business, when our Predators fight as to who controls the herd we watch the news with morbid fascination many of us willing go and kill.

It exists within us, we are omnivorous... that means the genes for straight on PREDATOR are there....

I just don't feel then need to label condemn and demonize like I said there is a word for her it's not Psycho or Lunatic it's Predator.

We all admire Predators sometimes

The only difference here is FEAR because your the Pray but really there is no difference, it's cute when Fluffy takes momma Bird down, a Filet mignon is a Delicacy something you might go get to celebrate after a promotion.

But when your the Prey....ahhhhhhh, that's not so Entertaining is it?

Why exactly is a lioness beautiful and She is not?

How is she different than a Shark? Shark Week is highest rated on Animal planet millions will watch them hypnotized...they eat people don't they?

Sorry but... Not much you can do but WATCH OUT FOR SHARKS

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
She is intelligent it seems. She should have gotten a job as a blood spatter analyst she could have become a real life DEXTER. I like that show.

Anyway after reading some of the replies on here it seems quite a few people are showing their own murderous intent perhaps they should be evaluated and locked up. But that is different right?

Hypocrisy at its finest at play on here. It is almost amusing.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Actually she would be taken down by a strong leader because they would see that she was an unpredictable risk that is far beyond feral. The Lion would have her neck to protect the herd and that would actually be a grace killing considering the risk something like her poses to everything at large.

She would not last long in the real jungle/world. You are right about probably not attacking you as she targets the weakest because she is a bully and would succumb instantly to anyone with real force and power. In nature she would be destroyed by most species.

However in society she poses the greater risk to a population at large. We can't walk around carrying swords and weapons having the liberty to use them against her ilk like in D&D.

She would never last two days in natures real world.

I don't know about all that and I mean no offense...

I have never seen a wilderbeast intentionally go after and kill a Lion unless under attack and never once has the presence of an Alpha done a damn thing to protect the other rats from it.

Again the emotion, coward? You say coward... On national geographic and every bio class in America, Lions are referred to as NECCESSARY to cull herds, we have whole organizations dedicated to keeping balance in nature, we USE cats to control mice all over the world, we re-release Wolves to control Deer, they would never be referred to as cowards and this is natures or.... Gods design if you will....

It is simply common sense to know a world full of mice would be far more destructive and doomed without cats... so why "Coward" just sounds like Fear talking to me... not that she doesn't scare me a bit lol... but I choose to recognize my fears to control them.

I don't condemn you, it's natural to curse a Predator but in the end useless

6 Billion Plus people, something needs to kill of the ones that will of course and without any doubt.... Infect the rest of us with whatever silly germ over runs us one day if it doesn't. It's partly what our governments do for a living and yet we vote for those people.

Live in a world with her

Or... the chem trail spraying, war creating, bomb dropping, social class disenfranchising variety of her...

well i'd call one of those subtypes of Predator cowardly and no it's not her, she's Honest if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I mean really... 300 Million people sit there and eat beef daily or Pork or Chicken and Pretend these creatures have no feelings or don't experience pain.

We Slaughter them, raise them for slaughter, kill them wrap and package and dye them in ways we never have to think about it.

Frankly it's more human and real to kill it and eat it yourself (I HATE sport hunters btw) and least your not being hypocritical that way.

Coward most people are more cowardly than her when they eat a hamburger to be frank.

If I wanted to be soooooooo against this girl, i'd have to become Vegan

Because I eat Flesh

She accepts who she is, she plays with her food.

And... I'm a killer too and so are most of you and more than one person here like Dr Kervorkian, plenty of us wish Pedophilles and other truly mad individuals could still be lynched, the Majority pretend Abortion isn't taking a human life.

Cowards real Cowards watch war on the News and do nothing about it, real cowards walk by the homeless every day and do nothing about it, real Cowards pull a six month fetus and stab it so they can economically prosper and sugar coat it...real cowards they lock away the outcasts for a life of torture and isolation in jails all over America to "pretend" they are humane rather than do what they are for all intents and purposes doing anyway...killing them

She unlike the Hamburger eaters actually serves a purpose.

Wanted to kill the Homeless.... God awful really, I don't want the job but in the end It is preferable to me than dying of Bird flu because of some mad son of B who gets five bucks and sneezes at the Soup or Salad?

I vote for her continued existence

I say let her go at it.

Honestly, why not?

She wont break into your house... eat your kids, not going to happen.... a couple o homeless pedos, the guy who IS breaking into your house, the hooker with aids on the corner... I wouldn't miss them.

You have a better plan for these miscreants than her? Other than letting them get out of jail and breed more?

Problem with the way the government deals with this is that they have a false notion of fair, when they want to control the population crap goes in your water and it's every man for him/herself... or the draft a lottery....

screw fair, do it Naturally to those who would never survive in nature anyway

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamherefornow
This woman needs to be locked in a padded room for the rest of her life and the key thrown away.

So we take a woman who has tortured animals and then torture her by taking away any dignity she has with imprisonment in a cage. That's entirely demeaning and unforgivable; if somebody is a legitimate threat to your community they ought to be neutralized humanely and quickly. Lethal injection, gas chamber, even gallows. But you had better make damn sure she deserves it. You won't win any fans sinking to her level, though, by becoming a fellow torturer.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
At least you guys know when there's a deranged lunatic in your midst. Over here the criminal's identity is hidden. We never get to know the names or faces of anyone who commits whatever crime under the sun. Doesn't matter what the crime is, that identity is not for public consumption. Might be good in some ways, letting a person have the chance to start over fresh, but on the other hand how many people are repeat offenders? And how many honed their skills in prison? Sheesh. What can you really do? Penal systems the world over are huge failures at best.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

Actually what we do is for the most part worse than what she did.

Don't get me wrong she could use some counselling because she is slightly out of touch with reality no worse in most ways than many people but she wasn't behaving in a way as if she fully realized the social ramifications of punishment.

taking delight in killing animals and fantasizing about shooting homeless people.

Any carnivore takes delight in killing animals

God if I had a dollar for every republican who would if socially acceptable condone shooting the homeless lol

Other doctors described her as a sexual sadist and narcissist with an anti-social personality disorder and sociopathic tendencies.

Sexual Sadist = every single goth chick I have ever known lol and by numbers much of the internet

Narcissist = extremely common often well paid and successful in life in the west

anti social personality = Half of every college campus

Sociopathic "tendencies" = a typical of politicians, military leaders, police, many medical professionals and quite a few lawyers

why is she a bit koo koo for coco puffs and needs a shrink and not much more....

she lost track of keeping it under wraps

she's not far removed from many cops actually personality index she just doesn't seem to understand it.... when joe average has a desire to kill someone deep down often they join the army...become a butcher, sadist often = Dentist lol

You know the Red head from how i met your mother threw her neighbors dog out a _..

It was a yappy lil thing and she was on coke and chucked it out a _..

She showed remorse

she chose for intelligent reasons to PRETEND she was sad she threw the little annoying thing out the _..

she basically walked....

Did she give a flying frickity that she killed that dog? No Lol, come on we all know...I have a neighbor with one of those I'd LOVE to throw it from a skyscrapper lets not lie here

I DON'T because I get the ramifications not because killing a pomeranian is out of the question for me as a human being.

The legal system so long as you bow your okay

is something wrong with her? yeah.... a bit Family pet yeah she hates MUM lol, you know no one ever know the back story maybe ma... you know.... loved the dog a bit too much and treated moody gothy like a dog instead....

shes troubled sure....

lifetime watch...

Key word is intelligent, this will learn her, unnecessary

We give licenses to old men to go out and shoot bambi in the hip and watch it bleed to death too... how is she so different, they LOVE it too....

Hell Dick Cheeny didn't Like something someone said and fired one off into his shoulder on one of those trips....he's not "under watch" didn't he carpet bomb people lol?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Doesn't Sarah palin do crap like this to animals all the time... Chop off turkey heads, shoot wolves from a plane? Killed a few Bears in her time?

Anyone want to put money on Sarah ever having had spanked a man or used a whip IN PRIVATE

Narcissist... "I think I should rule the United States" certainly applies

How is killing a majestic creature like a Wolf to "help maintain balance in nature" worse than killing some inbred yappy ass dog with no purpose, I KNOW that's the kind of DOG because A: a Big dog would have kicked her butt... B: Thats the kind of dog that a mom who ignores a troubled Teen has ...That and frequent bottles of merlot and anti depressants lol

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join