It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal killer Kayla Bourque released to live in Vancouver

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andypb

Like I said forget it, you can tell by her attitude in those youtube posts that she fits your profile.

Glad I know what she looks like, because I live in Vancouver and am open to meeting new people, especially a nice woman..

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Sorry, i posted before i saw you're post.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andypb
Thought this might be of interest, sort of fits her state of mind...

In a paper for the International Association of Forensic Sciences in 1984, FBI Special Agent Robert Ressler and some of his colleagues listed 10 characteristics of a serial killer. Over 90% of serial killers are white males who have IQ’s in the normal to bright range.

They also have a fascination with fire, which may be an early manifestation of their fondness for mass destruction. In addition, almost every serial killer starts his abuse and sadistic torture on animal victims (Fisher and Fisher, 2003).

Charles Montaldo, who wrote the article “Characteristics of the Psychopathic Personality,” says that a psychopath is incapable of feeling guilt, remorse, or empathy for his actions. He is generally cunning and manipulative. He knows the difference between right and wrong, but dismisses it as not applying to him. A psychopath is also incapable of feeling normal emotions like love, and often shows extreme egocentric and narcissistic behavior.

livingamongpredators.over-blog.com...
edit on 9/1/2013 by andypb because: link

they were heavily white male when the US was a heavily white society- that ship has long since sailed, both on US population front and the "typical" serial killer front....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Wow!

Ok... subject to editing as I think of more stuff:|| I am a highly self-revealing person; I can't help it. Perhaps it has to do with me being the reluctant solipsist; I just have a hard time taking this world seriously.|| My hometowm is Constanta, Romania. I'm pretty sure (getting DNA tested to find out for certain) that I'm ethnically Romanian and Turkish; if that sounds odd... it's because I was adopted following the collapse of Ceausescu's dictatorship and I don't even know my ancestry.|| We only have female/male to choose from on here, but the reality is I've never quite felt comfortable with female identity (until recently, sometimes), yet, I grew up too scared to do anything about it. So, here we are now. I use female pronouns for simplicity's sake, and I don't know what would be more appropriate. [Just seen, there's more than male/female here now, but I'll leave this info 'cause it's good to know]. I'm also pretty sure I'm asexual, although there are things (not people specifically) I do sexually enjoy mentally (never physically).|| I am amoral and atheist, so please... keep your moral and religious judgements to yourself. I don't judge, and I find all mythologies and systems of belief fascinating. I am non-judgemental about gender, sexuality, race, religion etc. or anything else. I'm accepting and approachable. I love being around people.|| I study psychology and criminology; my specific areas of interest are serial murder and rape, personality disorder, psychopathy, and paraphilia. I am particularly interested in the development and trajectories of these behaviours and personality styles.|| While on that subject, I myself (like everyone) have my own idiosyncracies and eccentricities: I have a rather intense form of hematodipsia (or hematophilia, or whatever other term you prefer). I also have erotophonophilia (hence my name), necrophilia, biastophilia, paraphilia NOS-nonconsent etc. I've received various diagnonsenses throughout my life including APD (formerly CD), NPD, sexual sadism, major depression, PDD-NOS (probably Aspergers), ADHD, and psychopathy. That being said, NEURODIVERSITY and have some respect. These things may be part of me, but they don't define me. I am not trying to offend anyone with my interests, sexual or otherwise... they are what they are.|| I write Horrorcore rap under the name "Killa Berserk" (a play on my name), centred on themes akin to what I study.|| I procrastinate my studies on chatroulette and websites catering to individuals such as myself who enjoy murder/rape/torture/gore vids.|| From how these things have been described to me, my natural subjective state is that of meditation, or of being high (which is why marijuana doesn't do anything to me). This is also why I can enter a trance state at will.|| I am a Jungian extrovert, that is, I derive my energy from external sources (as opposed to the introvert, who derives their energy from within and loses energy to external sources). Don't call me a 'leech'; I find it rather derogatory... we're all somewhere on the extrovert-introvert continuum. My Myers-Briggs personality is either ENTP or ENTJ (I've scored as both).|| I am the solipsist. It means I am GOD (not in any religious sense). There are no independant perceiving minds; the world/perception/etc. is in "my head", a dream, a hallucination. Everything is nothing. Cogito ergo omnia sum. I am a hedonist. If I were to have a "religion", the closest to my philosophy might perhaps be a perverted form of LaVeyan Satanism.|| I just spent a semester doing archaeology in Greece... I know it's not my major, but I love archaeology and the history and just general life of ancient cultures. I was part of a team of 20 students excavating two sites, a cemetery (and neolothic settlement, we discovered later) dating to generally 600 BCE, and a settlement which could be from the Mycenaean era. || Sometimes I'll use Ψ (psi) in place of my name... I've done it since I was 11.||

She just nonchalantly admits she's sexually attracted to murder and rape. Wow.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by FlySolo

Her eyes are a different color in each of those photos. Contacts?

yea, she's got those vampire contacts in.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by andypb

Like I said forget it, you can tell by her attitude in those youtube posts that she fits your profile.

Glad I know what she looks like, because I live in Vancouver and am open to meeting new people, especially a nice woman..

I'm sure she's nice. In fact, she's probably a lot nicer than most Vancouver women. A little messed in the head perhaps. But so are most Vancouver women...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by andypb

Just kidding!

Who knows, maybe ATS saved my life, because otherwise I wouldn't have recognized her and might not have seen her coming for the life of me!

In fact, I hope she isn't and never becomes a member of ATS either.

She needs help big time help that girl I sure hope she gets it because she's really gone and screwed herself up mentally, and no I don't mean to make her suitable dating material in case anyone was still wondering.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Thought this might be of interest, sort of fits her state of mind...

In a paper for the International Association of Forensic Sciences in 1984, FBI Special Agent Robert Ressler and some of his colleagues listed 10 characteristics of a serial killer. Over 90% of serial killers are white males who have IQ’s in the normal to bright range.

They also have a fascination with fire, which may be an early manifestation of their fondness for mass destruction. In addition, almost every serial killer starts his abuse and sadistic torture on animal victims (Fisher and Fisher, 2003).

Charles Montaldo, who wrote the article “Characteristics of the Psychopathic Personality,” says that a psychopath is incapable of feeling guilt, remorse, or empathy for his actions. He is generally cunning and manipulative. He knows the difference between right and wrong, but dismisses it as not applying to him. A psychopath is also incapable of feeling normal emotions like love, and often shows extreme egocentric and narcissistic behavior.

livingamongpredators.over-blog.com...
edit on 9/1/2013 by andypb because: link

they were heavily white male when the US was a heavily white society- that ship has long since sailed, both on US population front and the "typical" serial killer front....

Here's a link to the info, it seems the percentage of black serial killers out weigh white and other ethnic races,
And women serial killers still quite rare...

www.scribd.com...

Peace.
edit on 9/1/2013 by andypb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A decent looking bird whos obviously freekin nuts....loads of them around here

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Here's a link to the info, it seems the percentage of white serial killers out weigh black and other ethnic races,

www.scribd.com...

Peace.

Race
White Black
TOTAL 52.0 42.8

That is a total that goes back to 1900 since 1980 there were more black serial killers than white, keeping in mind that blacks only make up 10-12 percent of the population. The media only runs the stories about white serial killers for the most part. Media focuses mostly on white american issues. Kinda the way Laci peterson went missing the same time as Latoyia Figueroa but nobody heard of Latoyia.
Most of the cliche "profiles" people repeat because they heard on TV actually come from the MacDonald Triad which other studies have shown that the Triad is not really accurate at all and the FBI studies that people often talk about are based off studies carried out with violent offenders, not serial killers.
edit on 9-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg

Here's a link to the info, it seems the percentage of white serial killers out weigh black and other ethnic races,

www.scribd.com...

Peace.

Race
White Black
TOTAL 52.0 42.8

That is a total that goes back to 1900 since 1980 there were more black serial killers than white, keeping in mind that blacks only make up 10-12 percent of the population. The media only runs the stories about white serial killers for the most part.

Apologies....My bad.
I read the figures wrong

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Absolutely Disgusting. People who hurt animals should be dealt the worst kind of punishment. Sickening.

RS

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The irony is she is wearing the ankh symbol of life

MOTHER OF GOD

Im going to have nightmares now
edit on 9-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Well if she's the current incarnation and personification of evil in the world within the context of the karmic wheel of death and resurrection (see ankh), then maybe things aren't so bad after all..?

At least everyone knows about her and what she's thinking about beforehand, that it was and presumably still is her fantasy to torture and kill people, maybe if this kind of thing can be nipped in the bud early that there's hope for a better world and a better tomorrow, at some level, right?

If only she'd come to her senses and see what she's done to herself, and then get help, lots of it.

P.S. I wish you'd turn that gif off and just provide a link to it, get it away!

edit on 9-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
I dont know if anyone has posted this yet, im at work and unable to read the thread in its entirety but I happened to stumble across her personal profile on a vampire freaks website. There are some interesting journal entries to say the least..

vampirefreaks.com...

Lots more pics aswell here..

vampirefreaks.com...
edit on 9-1-2013 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

In addition to this, which sadly I think most of you missed.. I also found her youtube page, check it out..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

My personal take on Socio-path's and pycho's is if they really want to kill so bad, they should start with themselves.

Put them in a room and tell them a great story about how they get to kill someone and how it's going to go down. And all it takes is a push of one button and they get to see the entire thing play out.

The joke will be on them since the person that is going to die will be them.

Situation solves itself and they get some temporary pleasure too.

Can you imagine the look on their faces when they finally figure out they just off themselves.

The irony in this method would be to just for our system, because no one would make any money off of it.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

That in and of itself your proposal and LOL is kind of psycho in a way...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Looking around her VampireFreaks page her journal.. First thing I see is this-

Killa Berserk - M-U-R-D-E-R (Horrorcore Lyrics, Unfinished) March 05, 2012, 04:56:am
This was written to be the companion of Primal Kill (Serial Killers' Story), but as you can see... it's not even finished. Even through I wrote it back when I was 15-17 or something. The little intro poem I wrote about my old elementary school when I was 12 or 13. I hope to add the 3rd verse someday. =)

-------------------------

Killa Berserk - M-U-R-D-E-R (Spree Killers' Story, to ProBangers' "Let's Roll" beat)

Intro
The kiddies are playing in the sun,
Oh look, oh look, it looks like fun;
Until the psycho pulls out a gun,
Oh watch, oh watch, watch them run...
Shoot them, shoot them, shoot them dead,
Be sure to aim right for the head;
And if the ground is not yet red,
Pump them, pump them full of lead.

vampirefreaks.com...

.... In my mind there is a clear cut of right and wrong, especially concerning these matters, there is no grey when it comes to things like this. People who are making excuses for her and putting her in the victim category are playing to her game.

Maybe my opinion on how she should be dealt with comes across slightly sociopathic, lack of empathy or what not.. Though i'll stand by it.
edit on 9-1-2013 by ssophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Looking around her VampireFreaks page her journal.. First thing I see is this-

Killa Berserk - M-U-R-D-E-R (Horrorcore Lyrics, Unfinished) March 05, 2012, 04:56:am
This was written to be the companion of Primal Kill (Serial Killers' Story), but as you can see... it's not even finished. Even through I wrote it back when I was 15-17 or something. The little intro poem I wrote about my old elementary school when I was 12 or 13. I hope to add the 3rd verse someday. =)

-------------------------

Killa Berserk - M-U-R-D-E-R (Spree Killers' Story, to ProBangers' "Let's Roll" beat)

Intro
The kiddies are playing in the sun,
Oh look, oh look, it looks like fun;
Until the psycho pulls out a gun,
Oh watch, oh watch, watch them run...
Shoot them, shoot them, shoot them dead,
Be sure to aim right for the head;
And if the ground is not yet red,
Pump them, pump them full of lead.

vampirefreaks.com...

.... In my mind there is a clear cut of right and wrong, especially concerning these matters, there is no grey when it comes to things like this. People who are making excuses for her and putting her in the victim category are playing to her game.

I read through all of her journal entries.. Her little songs are sick sick sick.

She should be dealt with the way she wishes to deal with others. I have no empathy for her.

I had a troubled/horrible childhood riddled with abuse, violence and much worst, though it's what you make of it and become. None of that is an excuse, or a victim pass to want to do things like this.
edit on 9-1-2013 by ssophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Realtruth

That in and of itself your proposal and LOL is kind of psycho in a way...

Although it has a certain genius to in as far as the set up goes, but don't forget that these would be psychos thinking mistakenly that they're offing psychos.. so if you want to off them in this way, you'd have to change the frame of reference to make sure that they only thought they were killing innocent people, or you end up in a type of "double bind" for setting up the "apparatus" in the first place, isn't that interesting by revealing an ethical dillemma, because whoever they think they'd be killing whether psychos or not, it would be people in either case.

She ought to be very closely monitored for the rest of her life, it's rather troublesome let's just say that she's been release into Vancouver society with a desire to kill a homeless person, that's a societal outrage and I'm outraged as a Canadian and a Vancouverite that this has been allowed to happen.

If I'm not mistaken I've heard that she's got to check in every day on time or she's violating some probation, but how long will that last..

Damn it this really sucks.

It's a sad as it is infuriating.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join