It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Dream Please Help!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So i first want to say nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I do not mediate,or do drugs and i very rarely drink i really like to have a clear head! i also very rarely remember my dreams. On with the story.

The first odd dream i had was when i was spending the night at my boyfriends 3 weeks ago he has one window on each side of the room and a king bed so i am laying on the one side with my eyes closed and i felt a fear come over me so i opened my eyes and looked up and there was something hovering over me by the window i cant describe what it looked like because my mind couldn't wrap my head around it i rolled over to my bf and he was telling me to calm down because i guess i was screaming but i don't remember that.

Eventually i calmed down and he told me i had a night terror i told him know i wasn't sleeping (normally it will take me around 2 hrs to fall asleep because my mind has a hard time settling down) Seeing as it had only been about 30 mins since i turned over to attempt to go to sleep i don't know how i was possibly sleeping it felt real but my boyfriend insist i was sleeping and had a night terror

But once again i would like to point out i do not think i was dreaming!!

So last night i am in my own bed and since i have a hard time falling asleep i own an i comfort sertas brand of temper pedic. It really does help me fall asleep within and hour because i am able to relax a little better but the thing with memory foam mattresses is that you cant move around in them at all so it prevents a restless night sleep.

So im having a dream i am in a 3 story building which is all white and mind you i do know this was a dream unlike the previous one. In this 3 story building im playing hide and seek ( im 21 btw haven't played hide and seek in a while) with 2 other people i do not know i didn't see them i just knew they were there. I go to the bottom floor of this building open one of the doors and sit on one of the beds.

I guess i assumed this would be a good hiding spot while im sitting there waiting to be found i start playing a game on my phone, the phone then prompts me to become awakened i click the button.

All of a sudden in real life i wake up i feel like i am being lifted out of my bed and a ball of energy or light was forming in my abdomen and being sucked out of me. I prayed to god to help me in this situation.

It felt like all of my energy was being ripped out of me but it didn't hurt at all it actually was pleasant but none the less it freaked me out. It felt like it lasted for about 3 minutes and i wouldn't open my eyes because i was fearful of what i would see.

Everything subsided and i still felt tingly all over and very very exhausted i laid in my bed for a few hours trying to wrap sense over what had just occurred.

I know i was not dreaming when this took place i know i was awake!!

I was curious if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone has some insight in what has happened.

This truly freaked me out!

This is a real experience that just happened to me so i would appreciate no negative comments thank you!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It could have been your spirit hiding, in your foot, from the demons, while you were sleeping. The experience you felt when you awoke could have been your spirit re-connecting with your body.
edit on 8-1-2013 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

I think you had a dream AND an experience after dream

I think your dream had nothing to do with what happened in the bed

You might have had abduction experience,

I know for a fact that when soul transfer or soul abduction experiments are done

IT IS ALWAYS IN THE AREA OF BODY NEAR BELLY BUTTON

If I were you, I wouldn't assume it was all just good stuff

I would connect to God whatever your religion is, (people report some success with Jesus)

And make sure you send a message and a vibe in your prayer, that this is unacceptable

that you will be no ones experiment, put you foot down, be angry

display that you are not their property, call onto God to protect you

As corny as this sounds, it works.

Perhaps when they tried to abduct your soul, your prayer stopped them,

or perhaps they succeeded and had their way with you, but you don't know.

Oh by the way, you can thank the US government for making deals
with these entities. They get the weapons and anti grav engines, and you get to be toy for abductors.

Nice

edit on 8-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

I know for a fact that when soul transfer or soul abduction experiments are done

IT IS ALWAYS IN THE AREA OF BODY NEAR BELLY BUTTON

If I were you, I wouldn't assume it was all just good stuff

I would connect to God whatever your religion is, (people report some success with Jesus)

And make sure you send a message and a vibe in your prayer, that this is unacceptable

that you will be no ones experiment, put you foot down, be angry

display that you are not their property, call onto God to protect you

As corny as this sounds, it works.

Are you serious that is very freaky!! At least now i have a basis for research. Thank you for your input

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
It could have been your spirit, hiding in your foot, from the demons, while you were sleeping. The experience you felt when you awoke could have been your spirit re-connecting with your body.

That makes sense but what do you mean by hiding in my foot.. is that something common?.

I would like to add i have had times where i felt an evil prescience while i lay in my bed but i think everyone has experienced that. I just always connected it with being fearful.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I can't even give you a hint at what it might mean, but I know that dreams are very meaningful. They may not be true but they contain great sums of knowledge. I myself believe that dreams can only come from two sources, the Devil and from God. The bad dreams, such as becoming wet from a dream is from Satan. Dreams with great knowledge are from God.

Maybe you're dreaming because you watched or read something during the day similar as what happened to you?
Usually dreams are caused by reasons, body ache, earlier life experiences, work, being tired.

My worst dream was getting eaten by dogs, because in Iraq we used to have these dark rooms where no light was available and we had dogs as guards. And what was extra scary was that the dogs were black, much like greyhounds, the ones that spirits can transfer into.

Some dreams were about doomsday, Great wars and such and those I thought were really good dreams even though I was terrified in my dream. And some dreams I could control, for example I was riding a horse, I think it was a unicorn and I could control the dream, Never had a greater dream than that.

I think you should consider taking a look at your life, Is there something bad that you're doing or something that you shouldn't do. Consider making changes so that these dreams are less likely to happen. And try not to sleep or be home alone, As fear may cause bad dreams? I only know from experience, And I know nothing about dreams other than those I've had.

May Allah Guide You to the Straight Path, Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm glad I don't have dreams or visions like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hi,
I liked JAZs answer too...a rock solid foundation, IMOHO

Up until then I was thinking you are learning how to merge with your sub-conscious, and was gonna ask you how you did it.

Pardon me, I'm having another Monday.
edit on (1/8/1313 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (1/8/1313 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

In this 3 story building im playing hide and seek ( im 21 btw haven't played hide and seek in a while) with 2 other people i do not know i didn't see them i just knew they were there. I go to the bottom floor of this building open one of the doors and sit on one of the beds.

I said hiding in your foot because of what you wrote.

I would like to add i have had times where i felt an evil prescience while i lay in my bed but i think everyone has experienced that. I just always connected it with being fearful.

The only advice I can give you is to try saying a prayer while you are trying to sleep. I do not think you are imagining those feelings but at the same time try to not be afraid.
edit on 8-1-2013 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Hi,

Up until then I was thinking you are learning how to merge with your sub-conscious, and was gonna ask you how you did it.

If you don't mind me asking why would you think i was learning to merge with my sub conscious i believe that is something im going to have to Google as well.

Perhaps i should also add i have been dabbling with youtube vids on how to activate my pineal gland i didnt think about that being connected until you posted that..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

oh ok
i thought you may have known that spirits tend to hide in your feet.. This is all new to me i have never been one to try to interpret dreams simply because i very rarely dream or i just never remember them!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
Thanks for sharing.

Maybe you're dreaming because you watched or read something during the day similar as what happened to you?
Usually dreams are caused by reasons, body ache, earlier life experiences, work, being tired.

May Allah Guide You to the Straight Path, Peace

Im currently on winter break from school, i only work in the summer this is normally my stress free time lol. Earlier life experiences struck a nerve though. It's not the dream though that freaked me out i was what occurred after i hit the awaken button on my phone.

After i wrote this on ats i decided to tell my mother about what happened to me and she told me a story of her own.

She told me when she was 14 she slept in the finished basement of her mothers house and she said one night she was awakened from a dream but she couldn't remember what the dream was about only that when she woke up she knew there was a "demon" ( as she put it) watching over her. she said the feeling was surreal because she just knew.

I dont think that is at all connected but have any of you had feelings like this before?

Maybe im reading to much ats i dunno

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

oh ok i thought you may have known that spirits tend to hide in your feet..

If I interpreted your dream correctly, then that is the case. When you are sleeping.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I replied to this one but will address elements of your original post.

Do you still feel that presence after your experience? I ask that because it sounds like (and I say that carefully), sounds like you had an "intervention". Let me explain. And this is just my opinion, others disagree...

So im having a dream i am in a 3 story building which is all white...

Buildings in dreams are said to reflect or mirror the real us. Some dream of boats, cars or castles, you dream of a white 3 story building. You can tell a lot about your life, your emotions, past traumas, habits, etc, by looking around your dream house. Is it clean or messy? Dark or well lit? That is a reflection of who you are as a person. When we are in our "house" our soul is in our body. When we are outside our house, we are out of body.

In this 3 story building im playing hide and seek with 2 other people i do not know i didn't see them i just knew they were there. I go to the bottom floor of this building open one of the doors and sit on one of the beds.

People we meet that we don't know or see but somehow seem familiar or "friendish" are there to guide us to the experience we are about to have. Some think they might be family members or what some call guides or "angels". You are in your "house" on a ground floor or basement and waiting for whatever they are preparing you for.

I guess i assumed this would be a good hiding spot while im sitting there waiting to be found i start playing a game on my phone, the phone then prompts me to become awakened i click the button.

Neat. Like waiting for the "doctor"?

All of a sudden in real life i wake up i feel like i am being lifted out of my bed and a ball of energy or light was forming in my abdomen and being sucked out of me. I prayed to god to help me in this situation.

My best guess as to what happened to you is that that "fearful" presence that has been with you was "being removed". Forcibly evicted from you, and you got to see it happen. Thats really cool. And frightening.

It felt like all of my energy was being ripped out of me but it didn't hurt at all it actually was pleasant but none the less it freaked me out. It felt like it lasted for about 3 minutes and i wouldn't open my eyes because i was fearful of what i would see.

Thats how you know this "ball of light" was not you: because "you" are watching "it" leave your body. You "prayed" (for help) while this was occurring, thats wonderful. You also know it was out of your hands or control because you were witness to it happening but aren't controlling the scene (you closed your eyes not to see).

Everything subsided and i still felt tingly all over and very very exhausted i laid in my bed for a few hours trying to wrap sense over what had just occurred.

It may have taken longer than you think (you were "exhausted"). And tingly (people report that when they are "visited" and have these "experiences"). "Tingly" is a good thing. What happened to you was beautiful. We don't choose the time or place for these things to occur.

I asked you in the beginning pf this post whether you thought the "frightening presence" had subsided or not. It may take time to realize this. It may also return. You may encounter it around you again, pray when that happens and be strong in the knowledge (faith) that you have been delivered from it and that you are "protected" by forces we don't understand.

Revel in your "deliverance". Be thankful. Its a beautiful day!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

Hi,

If you don't mind me asking why would you think i was learning to merge with my sub conscious i believe that is something im going to have to Google as well.

Perhaps i should also add i have been dabbling with youtube vids on how to activate my pineal gland i didnt think about that being connected until you posted that..

Hi,
The reason for my asking was sincere in that I'd like to be able to merge the two myself, so I could remember my dreams, and do super-human stuff; is what I tell myself, anyways!

I've searched every physical realm within my capacity to do so, which always leads me back to find it within myself...whatever is waiting for me to unlock.

Keep your barriers up for protection. I haven't applied myself in the 'Pineal-Gland' field so can only look it up myself.

There are 'flashes' of dreams that strike me sometimes. So, I know that I do dream, and in vivid color...
Before I learned how to recognize when I was dreaming, and before I realized I should/could be at the helm; I'd easily remember my dreams upon waking.

I guess it's a trade-off; go anywhere one may want in their dreams, and do anything, but lose the ability to tell the story to their friends. Who's gonna believe I went to go mine gold off of IO not for monetary gain, but for electronics in a free society back home...

Thanks for the thread, and apologies if I sound too koo-koo.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Wow thank you so much and that was very insightful and i got the feeling what you interpreted could definitely be possible i actually do feel a little better. Thank you so much for your interpretation.!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

Hi,

Hi,
The reason for my asking was sincere in that I'd like to be able to merge the two myself, so I could remember my dreams, and do super-human stuff; is what I tell myself, anyways!

I've searched every physical realm within my capacity to do so, which always leads me back to find it within myself...whatever is waiting for me to unlock.

Keep your barriers up for protection. I haven't applied myself in the 'Pineal-Gland' field so can only look it up myself.

You should try to do a spiritual awakening like native americans do! that sounds like something right up your alley

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Don't stress over it
I often go to bed and know I'm still awake when I find myself completely blank.
Around 3 to 4 in the morning I feel a rush like being pulled into a dream state, and am completely exausted. The first time this happened my wife dreamt I'd commited suicide, she came through in the morning and said "Don't ever commit suicide again" I said "I didn't love,I just went on a journey" Now everytime it happens she knows about it. She says she spoke to her angel (no reason to doubt her there she is intelligent and level headed and very in touch with her soul). Apparently her angel and mine are also soulmates and mine is just helping me awaken myself to knowing my soul better.
Bloody hard work though, but I feel my vibration levels rising all the time.
Go angel

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sounds like you had an incubus visit.

An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lie upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child. Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

If that is too far to fetch for you, Here is the Scientific alternate explanation:

Victims may have been experiencing waking dreams or sleep paralysis. Nocturnal arousal or nocturnal emission could be explained away by creatures causing otherwise guilt-producing behavior. Then again, victims of incubi could well have been the victims of real sexual assault. Rapists may have attributed the rapes of sleeping women to demons in order to escape punishment. A friend or relative is at the top of the list in such cases and would be kept secret by the intervention of 'spirits.' The victims and, in some cases, the magistrates, may have found it easier to explain the attack as supernatural rather than confront the idea that the attack came from someone in a position of trust.

Either way you may want to speak with a professional in occult therapy.

Sirric

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

It wasnt anything like that it didn't feel sexual at all but thank you for your input!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join