It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Martian Crocodile" and other anomalies: Curiosity Sol 141...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Curiosity's images from Mars deserve always a deeper analisys, but in this case, I think that the things are quite clear. From the sands of this dry river emerge something that resemble a fossilized Crocodile Head .
At the bottom of the Sol 141 there is something incredible that confirm that Curiosity NASA Rover it is walking and exploring an ancient dry Martian river or lake. I think that a Paleontologist need...

There are other anomalies like this, in Sol 141...

As usual I'm confident in ATS Mods Surveillance. Thx.

edit on 8-1-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Love your posts Arken. But I think we are reaching a bit here.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Can you zoom out a little bit please?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Looks like a rock.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That Martian picture doesn't look like your croc skull picture. You need to turn it around so they are both facing the same direction.

The resemblance is full of croc. I can C-rock

edit on 8-1-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very nice, but I think it's a Rockodile.
There are so many rocks, odds are you can find something that looks like something else.
It's probably a long shot that some sort of parallel evolution could some up with animals of the same type of body structure.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You must be on crack, it's a rock, not a croc! The cracks on the rock are not even close to a croc!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken, 1 has had the opportunity to see some very interesting work you have presented on ATS. This however does seem a little hard to see as a EA*RTH Croc. 1 did try to check for tracks but couldn't locate any near. Keeping in mind potential image scaling equipment and movement(s) software causing stopped and frozen imagery captures to possible moving objects it was still hard to accept. Not saying Life is not there 1 just cannot correlate between EA*RTH croc and image of ARIES/MARS croc.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Another anomaly is the presence of perfect circular holes (3 in red) and no zoomed, that im my opinion are vertebrae of a long spine and a big one on a squared slab.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Arken, 1 has had the opportunity to see some very interesting work you have presented on ATS. This however does seem a little hard to see as a EA*RTH Croc. 1 did try to check for tracks but couldn't locate any near. Keeping in mind potential image scaling equipment and movement(s) software causing stopped and frozen imagery captures to possible moving objects it was still hard to accept. Not saying Life is not there 1 just cannot correlate between EA*RTH croc and image of ARIES/MARS croc.

Hi Friend.

I think it is a fossil, not alive.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

1 can see the hole on the left well and partially the couple on the right.. These images
There have got to be crystal clear images on gloss sheets and digital that would provide real life pics (from MRO(s) 1 -2 And maybe 3?) of the creature life in the caves and plains were liquids possibly are for life to gather around. I do give you respects for taking these images apart but there have got to be TRUTH images Arken. Still thanks for presenting something for the mind..

Originally posted by Arken

Hi Friend.

I see now how your thinking, my bad. Fossil wise leaves more room for observation/speculation effect why processing images. I thought they were being presented as alive.

edit on 1/8/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I love your enthusiasm dude

Keep up the good work.

Zoomed in its a bit blurry but zoomed out it does look alot like a head and vertebrae, good find.

If NASA do slip up and include any fossils or rodents in any pics Im sure we here at ATS will be the first to see it via yourself

P.S congrats on your mention in the MSM

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 8-1-2013 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Arken, that's crocodolia for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Hi Friend.

I really enjoy your posts and think you are correct saying they are anomalies, not sure exactly what type.
But the rockers are GOING to be PROVEN false!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Damn I was hoping Crocodile Dundee would put on his space suit and head for Mars.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What about this one? Looks kind of fierce.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Another anomaly is the presence of perfect circular holes (3 in red) and no zoomed, that im my opinion are vertebrae of a long spine and a big one on a squared slab.

Hmmm...I like these pictures much better than the first one. Very interesting, you may have me a little convinced now.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

As I said: there is need of Paleontologists up there...
That is a spine.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by HawkeyeNation

As I said: there is need of Paleontologists up there...
That is a spine.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Where are the teeth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join