It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious “Beam” Interrupts Radar in Illinois, Puzzles Experts [HAARP?]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Since the 16th of November, the National Weather Service has been reporting that a mysterious “beam of interruption” in Lincoln, Illinois has been screwing with it’s radar. A quick glance at one of their Doppler images and it’s easy to see that something is shooting through the state, but as of now the meteorologists can only guess at the cause.

Is it visual evidence of some kind of HAARP mind control? A targeting beam from an intergalactic destroyer? Maybe, but there could also be a much more mundane explanation.

whofortedblog.com...

This is a very interesting article and I hope it is not a hoax. If it is really happening, then there can be no excuse for the government not investigate unless of course it is HAARP.

It could also be that other countries have decided to deploy HAARP on the US in response to US HAARP attacks.
edit on 8-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

curiously you cut off your quote just before this:

“We’re not sure what it is yet,” meteorologist Llyle Barker, told the Journal Star. “4G has caused interference before, so it might be a 4G tower.”

The Weather Service has stated that the interference is mostly harmless and hasn’t really impacted them, so they probably won’t look into it much more. Certainly sounds like mind control to me.

You do realize that HAARP is a radio antenna array that is directed at the Ionosphere, that's how it works... right?

then there can be no excuse for the government not investigate

Really? What about this:

The Weather Service has stated that the interference is mostly harmless and hasn’t really impacted them, so they probably won’t look into it much more.

edit on 8-1-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I started a thread about this and it went nowhere. Hopefully someone can figure out what's going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie
Since the 16th of November, the National Weather Service has been reporting that a mysterious “beam of interruption”

"Beams" on radar images are caused by radio interference that overwhelms the (sensitive) reciever, at the moment when the rotating dish is pointed in that direction.

Also often seen at sunrise or sunset when the rotating dish happens to point toward the sun.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
I started a thread about this and it went nowhere. Hopefully someone can figure out what's going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.. and as such ...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank You

- thread closed -

top topics

join