It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Escape out from the Earth's surface into space [ Filmed from the ISS ] © NASA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Snapshot from the video

In this footage you can see a lot of UFOs escaping out from the Earth's surface into space . This was filmed from ISS . Video was published yesterday in youtube .

edit on 8-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Screams out HOAX!, I Dont trust anything anybody posts on youtube regarding UFO's that is not filmed from ground level.

Reason being its easier to fake.

I sceptical about UFO videos filmed in space...... I say HOAX.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
In this footage you can see a lot of UFOs ...

How do you mean "a lot"?
I can see only one dot, the one labelled UFO, at the 23 second point.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is always a logical explanation for these type of things, given by people much more qualified than me. To me, a lay person, it is very odd that things appear to be flying from earth upward into space. But at the same time, it could be an illusion from something (satellite, space junk, ice, etc) simply floating in a different direction from the movement of the stars.

Not until we see a spinning disk or something flashy will people open their eyes to the possibility, even then, the factor of cgi comes into play.
edit on 8-1-2013 by SpaceCowboy78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

In this footage you can see a lot of UFOs escaping out from the Earth's surface into space .

Aren't the other points of light not labeled ufo in the vid stars??

And that ufo is questionable on its own.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The whole video is CGI.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Aren't the other points of light not labeled ufo in the vid stars??

I see multiple UFOs come out from the Earth's surface [ Though OP only pointed out one ]

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wish we knew when the video was actually made, and it's obviously a sped-up sequence.

Most of the dots are moving in the right direction and speed to be stars, but the one in the box is not.

But without checkable date/time, seeing if it's another distant satellite -- a rare but not unknown phenomenon -- isn't possible.

Still, for good reasons, keep eyes open and report all anomalies.

Background:

It's good to keep scanning space video for possible anomalies and reporting them quickly -- but please, guys, give sharper information on exact date/time so others can verify and investigate them.

The reason is, there is always a real chance that it could be a genuine anomaly, either a spacecraft malfunction or other threat, expected or unexpected. In the past, missions have failed -- and at least one crew died -- because a clue that should have been seen out the window, was overlooked.

For that reason, 'false positives' should not be discouraged -- better a string of 'maybes' that turn out to be 'never-minds', than a more careful -- and shorter -- string of 'probables' that MIGHT well overlook a potentially life-saving -- or world-shaking -- clue.

Some of my related links:

99 FAQs about what are 'ordinary' visual apparitions in an unearthly environment such as space:
www.jamesoberg.com...

NASA's own Apollo-era study on 'Moon Pigeons', unidentified stuff outside spacecraft windows:
www.jamesoberg.com...

My NASA safety briefing on monitoring nearby spacecraft-generated debris.
www.jamesoberg.com...

My MSNBC story a few years ago about the importance of always watching out:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
About the same time the object on the left is pointed, there are 2 on the right that leaves simultaneously, not from behind the planet, but at the same level the first object leaves.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I see multiple UFOs come out from the Earth's surface

Where?

Can you give time references for the vid where you see these multiple ufos?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

29 -32 sec [ To the right ]

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Most of the objects in the video are stars.
Early on the video, the distinctive shape (to amateur astronomers anyway) of Capricorn can be seen on the right...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox

29 -32 sec [ To the right ]

The ones that move the same direction and speed as the other stars in the vid?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Those i pointed out at 29 - 32 sec [ 2 in Number ] seems to come out directly from the Earth's surface

Here is the snapshot :

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There are coming "out" of an aurora. We don't know they are coming from the "surface".

And like I said before they move at the same speed and direction as the rest of the stars.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

Screams out HOAX!, I Dont trust anything anybody posts on youtube regarding UFO's that is not filmed from ground level.

Reason being its easier to fake.

I sceptical about UFO videos filmed in space...... I say HOAX.

There's a fine line between skeptical and cynical. I know. I'm both

So according to your comfort zone, UFOs filmed from the ground are harder to fake?

How 'bout this? All film, tape and videos are equally as easy to manipulate. Location means nothing!

But for me (not that you asked
) the background haunted-house music is usually enough to not take these seriously. When people pipe in music to their uploads, it shows to me they have too much creative license (which they do. I don't begrudge that but....) it gives me pause to think what else might be created in their creative videos.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
About the same time the object on the left is pointed, there are 2 on the right that leaves simultaneously, not from behind the planet, but at the same level the first object leaves.

Interesting.

I happen to notice that too before reading further into this thread. Good observation. Although I wonder if there is some illusion aspect to these objects leaving Earth's atmosphere as opposed to these being satellites crossing over Earth's atmosphere in a non-parallel direction relative to the ISS.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Thanks.

I've just re-watched in HD, and the 2 "objects" we see from the right side ARE stars too. They appeared from behind the horizon line, not from the surface we see. ...

So the one on the left is still the only valid UFO as it doesn't go the same way the stars do.

edit on 8-1-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sometimes I think our souls become these orbs we sometimes see, we become energy when we die and leave the earth in the form of an orb. With all the people dieing every second or so, there are constantly these orbs leaving the planet.
edit on 8-1-2013 by wissy because: speeling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thank you for enabling you to share new and unexpected news!

edit on 8-1-2013 by Tamsecret because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by Tamsecret because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join