It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You New at Considering Conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I've just listened to a Red Ice Radio interview that strikes me as perfect for a person who has not spent time already reading about or listening to various conspiracy theories, but wants to start investigating.

The interview is of a person named Ole Dammegård. He was born in Denmark and is now living in Spain. He felt he needed to move to Spain because of the danger involved with the work that he has done.

His biography is that he read very extensively about the assassinations of JFK, RFK, etc., etc., etc. Then, in 1986, the assassination of the Prime Minister of Sweden Olof Palme occurred, and at first he believed the official story. But he realized later the official story could not be true, and the reason he came to understand that was that he had learned so much about the pattern that repeatedly shows itself in assassinations. Normal police work is not done. Previous to the assassination, there is media hype setting the stage to blame a patsy.

Dammegård has written a book about this which is on the internet for free. No publisher would touch it because it is a "truth bomb" and too risky for them to publish it. The book is entitled COUT D'ETAT IN SLOWMOTION. It is downloadable in English or Swedish: Link

The Red Ice Radio interview is available here.
edit on 01/08/13 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I am new and totally fascinated by it all. I started posting at another sight and hardly said boo and got kicked off I think for sounding like some other person. These people are way whacked, the "guardians" of the transparent secrets. At least that is what I am coming to believe as a wet behind the ears new bee.

join