It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional Being ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by Dutcheagle

Another way of looking at it is that a person who willingly lets a hypnotist calm them down to a point where the hypnotist can make a few suggestions to their mind and all of a sudden this volunteered person will be put under what appears to be a spell under the hypnotists command, they will fall asleep, take off their clothes, or even see (think) hallucinations.

When a UFO approaches a car in a rural area late at night the driver of the car will by hypnotized from about a mile a way without giving in or letting themselves be hypnotized. It is easy to see that an advanced people from outer space who speak telepathically would be able to make these kind of suggestions to an earth mind and have control over them. So they pull over and become abducted and experience missing time, they don't remember because they were hypnotized.

Now Greer says these are individuals of the military who during an abuction to UFO craft or kidnap to undergound UFO base, have the capability after years of studying the mind control program can produce a dreamlike memory in the subconsciousness of childlike aliens entering an individuals room at night and levitating them off of their bed and even taking them through the ceiling fo their home..

I think the gov indeed have been studying mind control program for several year's just to be a step ahead.
But i have to say i am not 100% behind Greer i just take pieces of all kind of ufologist and put them together with the general information and make my own conclusions out of it as i said before i think only time will learn if all this is true.But thank's for sharing your view about extraterrestrial's

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Odd, post banned. And his previous posts are all removed, "off topic post". I wonder why......

So speak up on ufo stuff and get post banned now?

I've been completely banned from the forums now on my first account. It was supposed to be a temporary ban as that's what I was told.. someone is VERY upset ..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by Spiro

Yep, of course, sorry, i think after seeing years of these types of threads, with very little proof, it does make you a little tired and cynical, i still think this should be in personal stories/gray area. I still think its wrong of him to dangle the carrot of his friends pics, he did say he'd ask for them, and still no show. People take things like this this very seriously on ATS, it can make or break your reputation.

I have not been able to get in touch with him. He is busy with an off-Broadway play at the moment but I will try and get pictures up as soon as possible.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonl1983

Originally posted by MattyGable

Originally posted by jasonl1983
When he says he doesn't do drugs, he means "illegal" drugs. Almost everyone is on drugs, sadly.

When I say no drugs I mean drugs period. Including prescription drugs.
Good for you. No aspirin, though? No caffeine? No drinking from the public water supply?

No aspirin, no caffeine, and I am well aware of the heavy metals in our water supply and completely avoid tap water.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
reply to post by MattyGable

What movie are you staring in ?

The movie is called 'Captured Hearts'. It is a horror/thriller.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The picture in your avatar is VERY VERY similar to the smaller being I had seen.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ah, I assume it's because they saw the pitch coming...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Yes that was ALMOST my take. IMO it is relatively easy for almost anyone to slip quietly into and altered state of awareness. To call these altered states trances would be to evoke the popular Hollywood image when it is simply a damn sight less dramatic in most cases.

In an altered state it is easy to see and hear the contents of out personal and collective unconscious.

Sorry if I come across as a killjoy. I really want to believe but I have set the bar for compleeing evidence to a sensible level for my tastes.
Tiger5

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
i just take pieces of all kind of ufologist and put them together with the general information and make my own conclusions out of it as i said before i think only time will learn if all this is true.But thank's for sharing your view about extraterrestrial's

Hey Thanks, I know that is best to do, especially to make sure psychology is taken into consideration, to make sure that you can cross reference all of the information everybody says about each other and the aliens so it can be stored in a sort of mental database, and to analyze every vocal detail of body language and actions of these information 'whistle blowers' to question and conclude what they are telling the truth on.

Yet we drive our beliefs based on what we experience in this subject, many speakers and researchers are simply abductees and UFO witnesses, we are all a gathering of people who have seen or experienced something and therefore believe, and the rest of people here are skeptics meaning that is it hard to believe in aliens visiting us as astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell has told us - higher ups in the Pentagon have told him that we have been visited and Roswell is what the witnesses said Roswell was - not the official Air Force explanations.

In may case I had a dream.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well here's the deal. I have been coming to this site for well over a year and what I have noticed is that most people on here harass and talk about people as if everyone is lying... Truth is most of the people on here are no different than the Mainstream media, with their biased opinions, non courteous discussions/replies etc. You guys are chopping your own hands off. I always come to this site daily simply because of an experience I had and I am looking for answers. There are actually x2 experiences that I have had, and what you guys must understand is most come here looking for answers to what seems to be the unexplainable... Not to have people try and clown them every chance they get.

Personally its not about whether a person believes me or even the op. We are simply looking for answers and are hoping someone somewhere has seen what we have seen and experienced what we experienced.

About 6 years ago, I was riding home with a co-worker from work and It was actually x3 of us. He was driving, I was in passengers seat and the other was in the back seat. We were heading west. Well anyway I had my hand out of the car window motioning my hand as if it was riding on a wave....(I know silly right??, but the cool air makes it worthwhile) Anyway while moving my hand in an up and down motion I see this bright light... The angle it was at which is north mad it hard for the driver to see. The guy in the back seat had to slide over directly behind me to see the light and was like "daaaaamn"... I yelled pull over, pull over.... This took place in Shreveport La. on the street Bert Kouns. Anyway the drivers trying to look but he cant see it.... It wasnt high at all... Anyway he stops we all get out and are literally awestruck.... At about 9:30pm there is this huge UFO just sitting hovering above the trees.

SILVER AND METALLIC, VERY SHINY. It had pulsating lights, yellow, white and green. The lights seemed to go around the craft in a rotation as if they were chasing each other. I mean literally this think looked to be over a 200 feet in length at the top of the tree lines.... I mean this was not a far away you can barely see it object it was there in our faces over this huge dark lot that was being cleared for more businesses... No one stopped to see what we were looking at. No cars pulled over and if you have driven on this street its one of the most utilized streets in our city...

This got me to thinking but onto that later.

Now at this time I was an assistant store manager for Academy Sports and Outdoors here in Shreveport La.
I would bring my digital camera to work to take pictures of the departments and what they looked like before and after. I watched this thing for 5 minutes with my friend and was not really scared, but I am not going to lie I had seen Fire in the Sky before. I really wanted to run underneath it. It was literally that close from the road that in about 30 seconds I could literally be standing right under it. I remembered I had my Digital Camera which was a Sony, I forget what model but it took damn good photos... Wife just found the Digital camera. Its a Sony DSC -S700 7.2 MEGAPIXEL 2.4" LCD HIGH SENSITIVITY ISO 1000. CYBERSHOT. Anyway it was a good clear camera and I remembered that I had my camera reached through the window grabbed my bag and got teh digital camera.

Before I go any further, I will admit, I was always fascinated by UFOS and such, but I always wondered why all the pictures were so #ty, why everything was so far away or so blurry, in all honesty I would kinda belittle people because I hadnt seen it. I wondered why they did and not me.No one I knew personally, but just looking at TV reports etc..... I always wondered why there was nothing definitive. But I had my camera and again while I didnt get the sense that I should be afraid, I didnt run underneath it as I wanted to and thought I should have in hindsight. I almost got the sense that it was for us. And I will say just like OP. I have never smoked weed a day in my life, I have never been a drinker, maybe x3 beers in my life while in college frsh out of high school etc, I am 31 years old now. Just not my cup of tea.... I dont take any prescription drugs as anyone that knows me know that I am into herbs like burdock, echinacea etc. I wasnt looking for this, I wasnt meditating, I had just got off work and was glad to be going home.

So I took the pictures and its like it knew we were watching it. I took a total of x5 pictures, the ship or whatever the hell it was showing on my little 2.4" lcd screen. My friends were like take more pictures! I didnt shake, I wasnt nervous.And as soon as I started taking pictures it started to move off.

We stood there looked at each other and I asked them tell me what did you guys see.... They explained exactly what I saw as well.... I looked at the camera hit the button and all I had was dark skies. I could not believe it!!!!! I watched the screen I knew I had good pics of it

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HEZEKYHWH

I knew I had taken good pictures and in all honesty I couldnt explain it.... I think there is some spectrum they can honestly not allow their crafts to be captured in and thats why all the pics are mostly far away or blurry, because they may not know they are being caught.....

So you guys need to stop with all the ridicule... Imagine if just one of these stories are true, and someone with a viable answer is simply not willing to post to stay away from the immature replies...

I know what happened to me and I have been looking for someone with a similar experience for a while.
OP as you correctly stated its not about whether people believe you or not... Anyone with a similar experience will hopefully share what they know as well...

I didnt sense evil at all or anything like that. I almost took it as a sign just letting me know they were real.....

I think they operate at a higher frequency than us and we see them when they wish us too or when they feel no one is paying attention......

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH
reply to post by HEZEKYHWH

I knew I had taken good pictures and in all honesty I couldnt explain it.... I think there is some spectrum they can honestly not allow their crafts to be captured in and thats why all the pics are mostly far away or blurry, because they may not know they are being caught.....

So you guys need to stop with all the ridicule... Imagine if just one of these stories are true, and someone with a viable answer is simply not willing to post to stay away from the immature replies...

I know what happened to me and I have been looking for someone with a similar experience for a while.
OP as you correctly stated its not about whether people believe you or not... Anyone with a similar experience will hopefully share what they know as well...

I didnt sense evil at all or anything like that. I almost took it as a sign just letting me know they were real.....

I think they operate at a higher frequency than us and we see them when they wish us too or when they feel no one is paying attention......

Very interesting and thank you for the story! I could say I took it as they were letting me know they were real as well. They didn't seem hostile as one poster had written. At the time they were seen (Sunday at 11:50pm) is when most people around here are sleeping as they work 9-5s. I still do wonder if anyone else had seen the lights, but I haven't heard from any of my neighbors about them.
edit on 13-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not a problem whatsoever bro... One would think that all of us are meeting here looking for answers, some are just shills though.......

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

I've been busy finishing up the filming but I will try to finish up the drawing of what I had seen tonight, and upload it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here are the drawings :

Both Beings:

s7.postimage.org...

Side Profile of the one to the lower left:

s7.postimage.org...
edit on 19-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Interesting post, Good story OP i believe you are not lying about what you saw / think you saw

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Did you feel any weird physical sensations?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by Aarcadius

Yes that was ALMOST my take. IMO it is relatively easy for almost anyone to slip quietly into and altered state of awareness. To call these altered states trances would be to evoke the popular Hollywood image when it is simply a damn sight less dramatic in most cases.

In an altered state it is easy to see and hear the contents of out personal and collective unconscious.

Sorry if I come across as a killjoy. I really want to believe but I have set the bar for compleeing evidence to a sensible level for my tastes.
Tiger5

So you are saying it was most likely a dream?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattyGable

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
Question. What did you feel when you saw the beings? Were you afraid? Numb? Confused?

This interests me because of the flood of reports on creatures being seen and the different feelings associated with such experience.
'

I was in complete awe but at the same time relaxed because I was in deep meditation. I was also very curious as to what the intent of the beings were. It almost seemed as if they were already involved in something..The one to the lower left was possibly preoccupied as he seemed to bobble his head around but looking the other way. The one with the red inside his eyes seemed to make eye contact with me a few times but also seemed preoccupied as he didn't just stare , his head was moving from left to right. The smaller one's head did not bobble but moved very slow; looking left to right.
edit on 8-1-2013 by MattyGable because: (no reason given)

When I meditate now and look out my window; hoping to see them again, I get a feeling of their presence still being there yet I do not see them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is a video to make things more clear. I admit my friend here on ATS and I were agreeing as the 'intelligence agents' told us - there is no dimensional aspect to this phenomenon, it is only physical beings from a physical star who visit us with technology, making us disappear and reappear as if We were the magicians.

I have thought and thought about it, and it is not technology.

When we have this 3 dimensional aspect of our mind, we think it is impossible to remote view. Hence we think it is impossible to walk through walls. The 4th dimension proves we can walk through walls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join