It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help me pray for the safety of Alex Jones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I like the fact that AJ does good research, using official documentation and suchlike.

What i don't like is how he is partly becoming what he supposedly stands against, just like the Israeli state has become fascistic

He is growing a media empire, and although his message is the complete opposite of MSM his methods are becoming very similar.

He advertises lots of snake-oil products, like the 'free energy' machine that is just a Sterling engine.

He used to hate iphones now he does iphone apps.

He exaggerates.stories by having sensational headlines, and then (most of the time) when you get into the meat of the story you see it's not as bad as he originally made it out to be.

Then he does this 'debate' with that idiot Piers Morgan, and chooses not to debate, he just slags off PM and even spends 2 minutes taking the piss out of his english accent, very childish and not something that will bring new people around to his way of thinking.

It's a real shame.

QV.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by hoochymama

Ok. Sooo... fight crazy with crazy? Is that your point?

Don't bother Mike, hoochy resorts to saying you must love rightwing corporate America if you don't like Alex Jones, hoochy doesn't have the brains to debate, just like AJ.

QV.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

You used the word "liberal." This brings to mind for me a contribution that I think Alex Jones has made.

He has talked about the "left-right paradigm." I understand him to mean that the globalists who want their New World Order have created a political climate to keep us busy bickering back and forth while all along both the left and the right, the Democrats and the Republicans, the liberals and the conservatives, are puppets on a string being controlled by them, behind the scenes, regardless of how things appear.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Aww Alex should come over to the UK. See how much he snivells in a hotel room when most of the UK see him slagging us off. He won't have to worry much about guys talking into their windbreakers. He'll already have been decked out by a bunch of 12 year olds. But hey ho, he'll probably claim they are MI6.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
Due to your request i will try to be as positive as possible. I have my own opinion on AJ, but lets set that aside for now. I do not think he is in any danger, He is TPTB dream come true. He talks loud and acts a little crazy, but makes us all look like nut jobs. I only say this because i was listening to my local morning radio show and they were playing clips and just tear AJ apart for being crazy, a nut, and who would want this guy to speak for them, even referenced that the NRA needs a better spokesman because he's not helping their cause. It made me mad that they completly ignore any facts he produced and just just kept saying he's crazy. So i believe he was on for a reason and maybe not his intention but i think he did a disservice to conspiracy theorist. He needs to calm down and have actual conversations not just talk over people. MSM outlets worldwide are making him the poster boy for the 2nd amendment people, and then show video of him ranting and raving talking in British accent talking over the host. He's not in danger, but saying so gets his followers hyped up. If they really wanted to take our guns then AJ was the best man to go on national TV and say they shouldn't.
sheds a bad light on us all.

No disrespect OP, I think AJ does a good job getting info out but he sensationalizes it to much.

Agree 100% just a tool for TPTB. I'll put all of my trust in God before any man on this Earth.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
No disrespect OP, I think AJ does a good job getting info out but he sensationalizes it to much.

Imagine where we would be had there been no Alex Jones educating the public.

I think all things considered we're better off because of him than we would have been without his contribution.

He is passionate about uncovering deception. Were he not passionate, I don't think he could stand up to the pressures he faces. You call it sensationalizing too much. I call it passion for getting the truth out. I think people should cut him some slack and give him credit for doing what no one else has been willing to do.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by poundpuppy

Agree 100% just a tool for TPTB. I'll put all of my trust in God before any man on this Earth.

Sounds like you're screwed either way, God aint 'round here no more!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I Would Stand In Front Of Alex Anytime !

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join