It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Django Unchained

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Finally saw this piece of crap. I could barely sit through it and kept walking away from the set. Anti-white to the maximum! Racism used to make me sick. I punched a grown man in the face when I was 12 for saying the word 'n-word'. I've come to realize everyone is completely racist, especially when they are lying to themselves and others about it. These days it's socially acceptable and encouraged to be racist toward white people, it's beyond acceptable. I'm glad I missed this in the theater, I would have walked out. It's too bad Quentin didn't get blown up for real. Glad you guys enjoyed it! Maybe you'll enjoy this too...

Anti-Racist really is a code word for AntiWhite!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infernalis
Finally saw this piece of crap. I could barely sit through it and kept walking away from the set. Anti-white to the maximum! Racism used to make me sick. I punched a grown man in the face when I was 12 for saying the word 'n-word'. I've come to realize everyone is completely racist, especially when they are lying to themselves and others about it. These days it's socially acceptable and encouraged to be racist toward white people, it's beyond acceptable. I'm glad I missed this in the theater, I would have walked out. It's too bad Quentin didn't get blown up for real. Glad you guys enjoyed it! Maybe you'll enjoy this too...

Oh get over yourself and your self-righteous BS.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Originally posted by Infernalis

Oh get over yourself and your self-righteous BS.

So, when I'm concerned with racist propaganda, a film that exploits and enflames the racial divide, misrepresents history, solidifies the lie that blacks where the only slaves in America, and portrays and perpetuates the idea of white people as categorically racist, I'm self righteous. But it's cool for the actor to joke that he had a great time killing all the white people in the movie, thats cool with you? I guess the fact that the phrase, "fu(k white people" trended when Obama got re-elected, doesn't say anything at all to you?

At least Spike Lee gets it!

I suppose you also applaud racist legislation such as...

President Barack Obama is backing a controversial campaign by progressives to regulate schools’ disciplinary actions so that members of major racial and ethnic groups are penalized at equal rates, regardless of individuals’ behavior.

Congratulations!

Excuse me for disagreeing with your opinion of the fine film Sir, I'm glad you enjoyed it. My apologies for voicing an unpopular opinion nobody wants to hear. I hope you are not further offended by my suggestion that you dig a little deeper into what you where spoon fed in grade school. There was a bit more to the Civil War than the slavery issue.
I'd would also further suggest you re-evaluate the seriousness with which you consider the worlds most effective means of propaganda and mind control that has ever existed, Hollywood. However, I suppose I'd just be overanalyzing the situation and be ruining the good times and great films. Whatever you do, never look into the The Coudenhove Kalergi plan. Genetics are meaningless, the population of the future will be one united humanity, full of love and devoid of culture and pesky critical thinking skills, we will all be peaceful and easily controlled by the state!

Perhaps this video will serve to please your sensibilities and erase the memory of my primitive unenlightened opinion.

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Ah right I have waited, now I am 8 beers up and getting to put it on stand by for a reply.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Alright watched it GREAT MOVIE!!! I still hear the theme in my head.

I have not missed one Quinton Tarantino movie ever, never before have I seen him make a political statement. I did not reread the post but from memory, the people that claimed it was a slavery movie are fools , and didn't see the movie.

Loved it.

My favorite line was early in the movie.

Slave Girl: you a free man ?
Dajango: Yes
Slave Girl: and you dress like that?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

I watched it and thought it sucked. The main character (Django) had no personality. Leonardo Dicaprio plays the stereotypical arrogant white southerner that wants to do it with his sister. And not to mention the shooting scenes where Django is running around killing 20 guys with a gun that holds 6 bullets with blood spraying everywhere. Not to mention its one of those bad whitey movies that keeps the blacks hating whites for slavery. Most slaves were treated very well, not being beaten constantly and ripped apart by dogs. I wish I had'nt paid 10 bucks to waste 3 hours of my life on it.

Interesting!

I have not saw this yet- I'm black and all my peers think I'm weird for not strongly desiring to see it...it salways looked to me like what you described...a "Kill Whitey" liberal-racist themed movie.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join