It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locksmiths in Pamplona, Spain boycott evictions related to Financial Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Locksmiths in Pamplona, Spain boycott evictions related to Financial Crisis

www.digitaljournal.com

In 2012, more than 50,000 families were evicted from their homes in Spain for nonpayment of their rent or mortgage. Then the suicides began. Now locksmiths in Pamplona say, no more - they will not assist with evictions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
translate.google.com

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The police is starting to help. This is the start of a peaceful revolution. You don't have to resort to violence to make a stand. Violence creates destruction and will illicit an armed response.

It is in peaceful resistance that we can turn things around. The governments and banks must understand once and for all that this world does not belong to them and that people are not slaves or assets that you can dispose of whenever convenient.

There is too much misery in this world and it only exists because of greed. Things can be different for all. It's up to us to make a change.

Don't count on politicians or banker to do it for you.

www.digitaljournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Your title is popreganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is awesome.

Boycotts are the way we will defeat them. We are the consumer and the worker and we can defeat the IMF.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Good on them, I don't blame em'.
If everyone would think the same then 'TPTB' wouldn't have anyone to do their dirty work for em'.
Vive la (peaceful) revolution!
S&F!
edit on 8/1/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
http:// www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2013/01/07/Crisis-Spanish-Pamplona-locksmiths-boycott-evictions_8038373.htmlreply to post by Frankenchrist

www.theepochtimes.com... ksmiths-in-spanish-city-refuse-to-assist-evictions-332029.html

www.abc.es...

I'm in Spain, It's really happening. Explain why you think it's propaganda? Don't just type words, whats the point of that?

Tea-kettle........

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman

what an EPIC story, good for them, even if its temporary its great to see people actually doing something.

i dont see this ever happening here. they would just have any numerous agencies do it for them...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Amen brother. I was walking beside you on that road to Woodstock and on the bridges to Babylon.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Your title is popreganda.

It isn't (sic) "Popreganda", it isn't "Propaganda" either, The OP has posted the headline as it is written on the article, so, are you saying the article is propaganda?.
From my point of view i see it as good news, it is great to see people sticking up for themselves and each other when they are being mistreated.

edit on 9-1-2013 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This is fantastic news, athough it will currently have a limited effect as other locksmiths will take their place.

Let's hope that this drop in the ocean grows into an unstoppable tide. We all need to begin standing up like these heroes and say NO MORE.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This kind of news restores in me a bit of respect toward my fellow humans. Here in the good ole USofA I am hard pressed to see this type of selfless comradery, and I pray that when we are being tested as severely as Spain and Greece we will rise to the same high level.

S&F. This is the type of news I like to see here.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
AB FAB ! I would really like to see the banksters put on a tool belt and go do their own dirty work.
To put more families onto the streets and reliant on government welfare is just what they want .. more control of our well being. Perhaps the moral compass of the people is starting to point true north after all.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Buen trabajo España.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2013 by mykingdomforthetruth because: bugger it

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You don't need a locksmith to get a door open without damaging it. The use of locksmiths is a joke because I have never met a lock that I could not get in on a foreclosed home. If you look at how a door knob lock is designed it i easily broken into.

My preferred method is drilling out the screws holding the lock in place...... very simple, no mess... the lock falls out and turn the guts with a flathead crew driver..... drill at 3 and 9 o'clock ...... a few makes have screw holes at 6-12 o'clock but not many

I would also add that deadbolts are designed the sames way ....... and drilled out the same way.

Frankly most locks can be defeated with a large pair of channel locks or pipe wrench..... I do not pry doors open because it damages the door frame......

edit on 9-1-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: add

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

You don't need a locksmith to get a door open without damaging it. The use of locksmiths is a joke because I have never met a lock that I could not get in on a foreclosed home. If you look at how a door knob lock is designed it i easily broken into.

edit on 9-1-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: add

You also don't need a government to tell you how to live your life. You also don't need banks and money. In nature everything is free.

This is not about a technique to unlock doors, but about regular folks standing together against a system that is corrupt to the bone.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Yeah, but up to this point these people have been normal everyday people who have never needed to know how a door or a lock really works. Not to mention they have been conditioned to obey the law, even if that law directly affects their human rights.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

When we bought our house early in the housing bubble the agent tried to get us to over-buy what we could afford.... we didn't and scaled back our plans .... many people believed and trusted all of the people who sold them the house and they probably got screwed.... I agree that bankers and some others need to be hung in the streets. There has been no rule of law in the financial industry. If you rigged a market you should be banned from the industry and the company shutdown. ....

I even started a petition to have a recall trial for the Virginia State Attorney General ..but no one signed it but me .... I have no problem jailing the banskers...

I was just pointing out that I have never used a locksmith in my work and I have changed the locks on 600-800 homes ..... in the last 7 years ...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by discolo

Yeah, but up to this point these people have been normal everyday people who have never needed to know how a door or a lock really works. Not to mention they have been conditioned to obey the law, even if that law directly affects their human rights.

Working on foreclosed home has been an eye opening experience .... I would say that about 30 percent of homeowners could have kept their up but spent money on cell phones, sat tv, and many other things. Then another 30 percent have suffered a medical condition or injury which put them out of work .... then about 10 percent are involved in an estate where the owner died

the rest are made up of broken homes where one bread winner left .....

generally that is about what I see....

I am ok with jailing all of the banksters and closing them down.... actually, this needs to happen for the economy to recover.....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Agreed that people believed it is normal to be deeply in debt but still buy the newest flatscreen t.v or whatever on credit cos thats what everyone else seems to be doing. I know that seems crazy to the likes of us, statistically we're are the abnormal ones.
I was lucky enough to have paid my mortgage on my house and sell it. I bought land and live off grid mostly growing my own food and living in my converted truck. A family member is horrified just can't understand why i don't get a mortgage like my cousin. Even though the poor guy is working Two jobs for at least 15 hours a day and obviously stressed to the max. He's respectable.
It's insane

top topics

join