It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i know why we are here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have come up with a theory why we might be here and here it is.I think that since the start of human civilization we were put on this earth by another race as prisoners.We were then forced by this other race to build obelisks and pyramids around the world to make a force field around the earth to stop our souls or spirits from escaping the planet.And i also think that what we see on hyroglifics are not gods but the other race acting as gods to make us build these shields.What do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think...

I was just put here to annoy people.

Seems what I do best....

But, I don't believe that nonsense.

Cheers...

Off to bed....
edit on 8-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
When's the last time you were forced to build a pyramid or obelisk? I need evidence of a global force field too
edit on 8-1-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
I have come up with a theory why we might be here and here it is.I think that since the start of human civilization we were put on this earth by another race as prisoners.We were then forced by this other race to build obelisks and pyramids around the world to make a force field around the earth to stop our souls or spirits from escaping the planet.And i also think that what we see on hyroglifics are not gods but the other race acting as gods to make us build these shields.What do you guys think?

You should start a religion. Your theory is every bit as believable as anything that religion has come up with.

And I do think there is more to the so called myths of the past as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Kind of like THIS?

If you're going to blatantly steal, at least change a few elements of the original story?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
its nothing to do with stealing! just because someone else has a similar story doesnt mean i have copied it nor wish to copy.In there story it doesnt say that the world has a shield around it using pyramids and obelisks.this is my belief and so what if its near to what someone said.You dont crib people for believing the same religion do you?But then again you probably do.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Sounds pretty reasonable - the prison part and the part about Gods being aliens. There probably would be a barrier to keep our souls locked inside, but I'm not sure if the humans would have built it themselves or what.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

We were then forced by this other race to build obelisks and pyramids around the world to make a force field around the earth to stop our souls or spirits from escaping the planet.And i also think that what we see on hyroglifics are not gods but the other race acting as gods to make us build these shields.What do you guys think?

Only pure human spirits and repented alien/human spirits can escape this world when their host bodies perishes.
This is why Jesus Christ came into this world. He was here so that everyone can be saved from this current prison.

The force field is the ley-line grid. Many pyramids or Standing Stone circles reside on the major ley-line interception points.

The gods are the fallen men of Elohim.

Standing Stones function as reference points to where soft spots between matter and spirit are closest. In other words, its easier to shift from this real world to the spiritual world if the frequency is correct.

Maybe its in us to naturally construct standing stones that can function as a gateway to another world.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Maybe they have a good reason to keep us imprisoned here.maybe we are such a primitive and inferior species that even our "souls" are corrupted by our primitive and inferior flaws and they don`t want us polluting the utopian afterlife.Maybe the human species is the turd in the punch bowl of the universe.maybe,maybe.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

its nothing to do with stealing! just because someone else has a similar story doesnt mean i have copied it nor wish to copy.In there story it doesnt say that the world has a shield around it using pyramids and obelisks.this is my belief and so what if its near to what someone said.You dont crib people for believing the same religion do you?But then again you probably do.

Learn to take some criticism as what you suggest is a mashing of many ideas repeated by many over and over, well done you have joined the club of the people who Know why we are here, some big heads to compete with so don't be sad if your voice is not loud enough.

So why are we here?

If 4 sentences can explain it as you have tried why were we brought here in the first place, why here if so much work is required to keep us here, who are these entities that keep us prisoner, how do they have power over us,
Are they still around today controlling us?

Many more questions from which these came if you know why we are here.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
because I'm in the mood.....ish

I reckon we're here to to learn how to operate/assist this biological machine we call earth/solar system/known universe, and live in harmony with it, and ourselves, and all others, having conquered all of our own/known deficiencies,
satisified with being the imperfect (but georgeous) creatures we are!!!

Thank GOD for imperfection!!

Either that....

or.....
those 'things' which have the ultimate say.....
but have no name to speak of.........and many
will clean their house....either way.
and we can do this all again....
some other damb fine day.

.....................................................................................
x
a

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't believe it. How do you explain that my soul is able to travel to other worlds and dimensions without being affected by the shield? Just one flaw in your theory. There are many more. Don't get me started!

new topics

top topics

join