It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Won The Debate Morgan Or Jones?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ghoulardi

If it was a street fight...yes then Alex Jones won. But it was not. He was either set up or a willing participant as a bought out member of the Establishment's "Controlled Opposition". He "opposed" the gun grabbers but even tho he seemed "out of control" it was almost too obvious - as if, he was "controlled" and doing what he was told to do.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Suspiria

its my bed you idiot

Uh HUH....and it matters who's bed why?

Didn't miss the bed as much as you missed the point huh?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Gosh they are having a field day on CNN regarding this interview w/ Jones on the PM show.

Really is this news? or Infotainment?

how is this for opposing views? I wish those numbnuts would address the median opinion for once instead of the outliers who live on the fringe.

WAIT perhaps this is an inverted bell curve and the median and average is really an outlier? if so that curve is in the gutter lol.

Real news and information does not exist without being meaningful or true. What we've got here is useless arrangement of data which produces no meaningful information.

DATA: random organization of meaningless pieces of data

INFORMATION: meaningful organization of data which gives useful information which ceases to be data which isn't useful as information.

DISINFORMATION: a combination of data and information intended to be truthful but contains errors in logic, invalid conclusions / premisses, meant to masquerade as the truth to lead less-skilled people off-topic and astray.

be careful people, it's not all what you think, and the world is full of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by ghoulardi

If it was a street fight...yes then Alex Jones won. But it was not. He was either set up or a willing participant as a bought out member of the Establishment's "Controlled Opposition". He "opposed" the gun grabbers but even tho he seemed "out of control" it was almost too obvious - as if, he was "controlled" and doing what he was told to do.

Aww hell, if it was a Street fight we might have held him down and let Alex give him a proper kick in the crackers.

Suspiria - Anti having an arsenal of silly over the top weaponry - Pro kicking PM in the crackers.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The point is Alex Jones won, gtfo! Attention seeker, i see you like bully people.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If anyone watching that interview was sitting on the fence, AJ just pushed then off! His outrageous behavior is a huge red flag alerting the average citizen how crazy and unstable some gun activists really are.

AJ needs to get a psychiatric exam. People like him, with such obvious mental illness, are exactly the types of people that should NEVER have access to fire arms!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The point is Alex Jones won, gtfo! Attention seeker, i see you like bully people.

You're the one calling someone else an idiot. Whats up? Don't like it when you are shown up? Then i suggest you don't go down that route in the first place.

"Manners maketh the man".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

disinfo ATS-CIA members needs to go in a corner and cry! Alex Jones won, and it wasnt a debate, it was a FYI

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Both of these guys crave attention. Notice how everything they say and do has their NAMES plastered all over EVERYTHING and is listed first?

They are both narcissists. The truth can stand for itself, it needs nothing to prop it up, especially those who crave media attention and advertise their own names to "brand" anything they want to push as truth.

These guys are both a charade. And the reason why they were "pitted" together is for making money on the ratings.

How many of you tuned-in to see this? I did. And I saw it for what it was immediately. Use discernment.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Totally true. I have seen Piers on Question Time before (long ago!) adopting basically the same stance (the old playground one of the metaphorical fingers in the ears shouting lalalalala as loud as possible).

I really expected more from Alex Jones (having heard so much about him) but he came across terribly. All he had to do was give some reasonable responses and a proper debate could have ensued. Instead he acted like a toddler that has just had its favourite toy removed for bad behaviour.

Let me be totally clear here, i hate Piers and have done for a very long time. I have never seen him as a credible journalist because it is always possible to pull him up on whatever he happens to be preaching about - in this respect he is more "shock jock" than journalist.

Therefore for Jones to implode like he did raises serious questions, for me at least, about his credibility. And for all those saying he has been right about certain things, fair play - he has. However, if you rant about every topic under the sun, sooner or later some of those rants are going to prove accurate.........that doesn't make you clever or sensible, it makes you someone that rants a lot.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Flavian because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Stay on topic SAM

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

They are two CIA agents attacking me, they must be really mad.

Does SAM stand for "Silly Adolescent Male"?

By the way, i have not received one pay cheque yet from the CIA. Any idea where to send my invoice?

ETA:

I do apologise but why go so silly on such a serious topic? I won't bother again unless it is sensible.......
edit on 8-1-2013 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Alex Jones does put out some good information (not that he does his own research and it is generally available from other sources anyway) and he is entertaining as well....so your term "Infotainment" seems appropriate.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Alex Jones wasn't really there to debate and Piers Morgan was giving Alex.Jones enough rope with which to hang himself. I actually believe if Jones could articulate himself in way that doesn't make him look crazy, he could have much more of an impact. No one wants to hear people shouting and screaming, because it just confirms the publics percepted beliefs about Conspiracy Theory nut jobs.

He knew what he was getting into and shoul have been more prepared.

Anyway pistols at dawn seems more appropriate than a boxing match.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join