Who Won The Debate Morgan Or Jones?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Actually, AJ won hands down, as he asked Pierre why he was fired with his prior job, and what happened. And the only thing this flea could come up with was his "two" (Problem-Reaction-Solution) questions. So yes, why is this Brit here
Answer the question of Aj's as it seems pretty dam legit to me
edit on 8-1-2013 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

And just how Morgan won again? You should probably see his tweets on twitter?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There is no metal shark in the water !!!!

epic

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Mark me down for Jones.

Honestly, how many subscribers and listeners do YOU have?
yeah I didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Rikku

sorry i forgot what i said and i don't read twitter.
but if you want to wave your flag for the obnoxious loud irrational guy, go ahead.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Rikku

sorry i forgot what i said and i don't read twitter.
but if you want to wave your flag for the obnoxious loud irrational guy, go ahead.

Hey alex jones just gained 38 subscribers within 20 minutes, how about you?

actually it's interesting to note that alex jones also has almost 250k more subscribers than CNN does on youtube.
edit on 1/8/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Neither of them won. There was no debate. AJ put out a lot of great points, but the manner in which he did it was ridiculous and plays right into the hands of the MSM and their quest to discredit AJ and others like him (and us)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Watch the video of Pier Morgan debating GOA Larry Pratt, after you do that ask the question again

I understand why AJ went off the way he did, you not going to beat CNN at there game, it didn't matter what Alex said, it would have been turned around to make it fit their agenda... they did it with Pratt and they made sure they had the last word. You can't debate a one sided point of view from Morgan.
edit on 1/8/2013 by Shdak because: added text
edit on 1/8/2013 by Shdak because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Piers imo "pwned" Alex and just showed how big of a kook he really is,

Alex can't answer questions, just keep blurting out crap at a fast pace, shotgunning and switching from point to point to point and using strawman arguments and circular logic

Piers showed the world that Alex is just as loony as the conspiracy theory nuts like David Icke, John Lear, truthers, birthers, and hell toss in the ufo tinfoil hat crew as well while you're at it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I agree with you, although I think the argument made both AJ and Morgan look stupid, albeit for different reasons. AJ is a loudmouth, a hothead, and very opinionated. Piers knew what he was getting when he asked AJ onto his show. Jones also knew what he was getting into when he decided to do the show. The argument that took place between them showed both of their characters: AJ as an emotionally driven hothead, and Piers as an opinionated Brit with no place talking American politics with anyone.

I agree with Jones, I don't think America should be disarmed. Not enough attention is being brought to this whole debate about the true purpose of the 2nd amendment; to prevent tyranny from taking hold of the people in the form of the government or any other potential domestic threat. I don't believe the government is completely tyrannical at the moment, however, but I know that given time many things can change. That possible change is the entire reason Americans should not be disarmed.

However the manner in which Jones erupted on Piers completely tosses his credibility out the window (for anyone who hasn't previously been exposed to Jones). To the average person, Alex Jones came off as a lunatic. Piers was mocking him in his show tonight, and a guest actually suggested that he would like to take an automatic weapon to a boxing match with Jones and "pop him". No one disagreed. It makes my jaw drop what airs on news networks over here.

Needless to say, what Piers had to say during that argument and again tonight really solidified my belief that these news networks are pushing an agenda. It's so incredibly obvious.

So basically, both men lost. Had AJ kept his cool for once (I know it's hard around Piers) his argument would hold more water. Jones exploding on Piers didn't help the second amendment much. Piers showed his hand, though, and the hand of those that pay him. Nothing AJ could have said would change Piers mind. That much was obvious.

Piers had the ex-military guy that wrote the "No Ma'am" letter on his show tonight. I can't remember the mans name right now, but he was articulate, and didn't escalate with Piers. I could tell Piers was trying to push his buttons, but the guy did fairly well, didn't get worked up and stayed his ground.

Of course, had the guy not been in the military, I honestly believe Piers would have called him an idiot. I could tell he was thinking it, and he had already called someone else an idiot in a clip he showed just prior to the interview.

So does anyone ever truly "win" against Piers? He argues like my wife.

edit: @Shdak I think that was the clip I was talking about, that's the guy Piers called an idiot. I couldn't believe an interviewer could have the audacity to speak to a guest the way Piers does. Was Piers trained by Nancy Grace, by any chance?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Dreamer99 because: Not wanting to double post

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Jones obviously. Morgan rolled over and basically let Jones take over his entire show.

I'd honestly love to see Jones on O'reily's show. I don't think Bill would lay down as easily.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
reply to post by TheMindWar

It wasn't a debate, it was a monologue.
How can a man who doesn't listen to anyone but himself claim to know any kind of truth? Couldn't even answer one simple question.. absolute fail.

I used to listen to his radio but not anymore.
He repeat like a broken record, 5 minutes or 5 hours; same subject revolves over and over.
Most annoyance is his voice and the tone of his voice, I'd say "get a box bob", a voice box that is.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a complete lunatic and alarmist but, he was on the right side of the issue there. Not for the right reasons, mind you. He thinks the Illuminati formulated his breakfast cereal to sterilize him and make him into a corporate zombie. Piers Morgan is an annoying asshat that will tow the popular/politically correct stance on most issues so, this was pretty much a waste of air time.

Also....what debate? This was a shouting match with scripted questions from Piers and scripted answers from Alex Jones.

Regarding the issue/topic of the debate:

The second amendment to the United States Constitution is a fundamental MUST....and it is there to protect the people and provide a guarantee that we may rise and rebel against a tyrannical government. Guns need to be manufactured so they may be programmed to be fired by only the gun owner (And those whom the gun owner gas given permission to) and all older arms/guns should be destroyed (With a small amount donated to museums.). Now, that may not be economical but, can you imagine if it were done? You can really hold people accountable for the shiesty shìt they do.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

But he's still important in that he gives a voice to the non mainstream opinion, albeit his unique voice not so very infrequently.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Morgan for the simple fact he was able to paint gun owners as loons. This "interview" was devastating to those who tuned in with an open mind. Jones set us back a decade. He challenged Piers to a boxing match, insulted him, talked over him, somehow brought in building seven (??!!!) into the rant, constantly referenced "globalists" and "bankers" and basically represented gun owners as unhinged lunatics.

If you're an intellectually honest conspiracy theorist, look no farther than this interview as to why most people view you (the royal you) as a bit off. Some of this exact behavior, although written and not filmed, is evident every day within these forums.

There is a lot to be learned here. A lot of what not to do.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just goes to show ya that you can be an agent spook for the New World Order without you knowing it. Not being officially agency or on payroll.

The powers that be knew exactly what would happen.
No mystery.

Now instead of getting funned at with the usual tinfoil hat black helicopter jokes and suggesting you seek help or take your meds....it will be Alex Jones references and you might be dangerous as well.

Gotta be wiser than a snake not just as wise to understand what these people in power are doing.

Once you learn it they cant hide anymore because they use it over and over and over...highly repetitious and ritualistic like the lizards they are...Reptile brains.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisbobson
reply to post by Cocasinpry

But he's still important in that he gives a voice to the non mainstream opinion, albeit his unique voice not so very infrequently.

I respectfully disagree. If the spokesman does more damage to the cause than if he had not spoken, you need a new spokesmen. The voice he's articulating is full on nutter. Really.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Overall I am a fence sitter about gun control. I think overall there needs to be a better way to sell to qualified people..or qualify people in order to sell, etc..but overall, its a complex issue that requires reasonable minds.

Jones makes me believe gun owners are nutcase paranoia driven sociopaths whom are a clear and present danger to me personally and his tyrade made me want to ask a politician to rip the gun from him before he goes full tilt and shoots people whom don't see eye to him.

So, in that regard...Jones lost..because the point is to bring rational understanding..and regardless of what he said (mostly paranoid delusions), he made me uncomfortable at the thought of people -like him- armed and eyeing the public.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Some of this exact behavior, although written and not filmed, is evident every day within these forums.

There is a lot to be learned here. A lot of what not to do.

Yes. the anonymous voices of internet forums.
Where a person can truly let their crazy out.

Jones's issue is he takes that anonymous reptile brain behavior of online and doesn't filter it for public consumption, thereby letting the full crazy be seen.
Not that a spokesperson shouldn't have such beliefs he has mind you...just know what to say, when to say it, and who to say it to. diplomacy 101.

I think however Jones is a perfect spokesperson..not for anti-gun control, now, or anything else...more a spokesperson for the darkest paranoid corners of the US minds. He is a good spokesperson also for mental health issues.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Was I the only one that laughed out loud when AJ started mocking Piers in English accent? Lighten up people!

Oh but what a #e storm would have erupted on this site and else wear in the good old us of a had PM done a slurred southern red neck drawl in responding to something AJ said?

lighten up? it was uncalled for pure and simple (and yeah its a tiny thing really but still, shows how childish AJ can be).

There's mocking the elite, then there's making an ass of yourself.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join