It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof Emilie Parker was photographed with Obama after the Sandy Hook shooting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have seriously gone into Sandy Hook with an open mind. At first there was no doubt I believed the official story.. but almost immediately I started to wonder if what we were being sold was actually what we were getting. It started for me watching the Medical Examiners news conference a day or two after the event. It was just a odd feeling I had that something was very wrong. Emilie Parker was one of the first children identified as having being killed in the attack. Something very odd happened a few days later when Pres Obama came to visit.. a photo emerged that seemed to show the same child sitting in his lap. I looked at the family photo and the Presidential photo side by side for 30 minutes or so and was left thinking "Either that is exactly the same kid or her Sister looks exactly like her". This short video is proof we have been scammed. If anyone can debunk these photo's please please do. I am not sure about the rest of the info in the video but there can be little doubt the girl identified as Emilie Parker and the girl in the video with Obama are the same child.

I would embed the video but not sure how to do it.. Video is only 2 min 30 seconds long. Please watch for yourself and if I am wrong or the person who made the video I would really welcome it. It leaves you asking some very uncomfortable questions.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There are at least nine other posts with this claim here.
edit on 8-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

I am aware of that.. did you watch the video? It is brand new and I do not think it has been covered in any other thread. I am also saying this is proof without a doubt they are the same child.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Interesting! (Again)

But, what are the circumstances why Emilie would have been (photographed with) Obama,

aside from the pic. No video?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Bruce, be constructive or go away.

At the very it’s creepy that they seem to be wearing the exact same dress...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
ur not allowed to post about sandy hook... the truth hurts to many weeping souls for those poor children who were murdered not by adam lanza and a coverup pursued.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

Originally posted by hellobruce

I am aware of that.. did you watch the video? It is brand new and I do not think it has been covered in any other thread. I am also saying this is proof without a doubt they are the same child.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

Yeah...umm...so what the previous poster was trying to say was this could probably have been included in one of the other 600 threads regarding this girl (who is her sister, by the way), rather than starting a new thread on this same nonsense....and edited to add....there is nothing in the video that has not already been posted and pretty convincingly debunked already on this site...
edit on 1/8/2013 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I thought threads questioning the official sandy hook story were not allowed, im confused....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Undeniable proof Emilie Parker was photographed with Obama after the Sandy Hook shooting

That is not undeniable proof of anything at all.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the dozens of similar threads on the same topic. I suggest this one.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join