It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the best proof or the best hoax???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.hbccufo.com...

video link: www.hbccufo.com...

i have never seen a UFO use fire to travel so what's with this???

any thoughts???

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would like to see more of that tape, and I wish people could be more steady or use less zoom, which increases the amount of shaking. I detected no movement so it's hard to say... Would like some more info

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is that wind Im hearing, or is that supposed to be thrust? If its wind, then Im inclined to say it looks like something coming back into the atmosphere abd breaking up. Satalite maybe? Meteor breaking up? I really dont know

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Google up the cameraman's name. He does image work for Howard Bloom's Big Bang Tango.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The best hoax IS the best proof.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They all are hoaxes. Go to the guys webpage, he is an artist. Check out his video demos... Looks like he does some work with video. Also, who puts a copy right on their UFO video...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ahh, the old "Guardian" bit... Though I can't see the whole video as the damn thing keeps rebuffering for some odd reason....it looks like the old Guardian video (and the Canadian origin seems to confirm that) of a helicopter whose landing zone was marked by flares.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It might be a UFO to the guy taking it, but it's nothing to get excited about. 99.9% chance it's just a military aircraft doing evening exercises. Not even close to enough information that would make me call it a UFO. Maybe not a hoax, but nothing special either.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Ahh, the old "Guardian" bit... Though I can't see the whole video as the damn thing keeps rebuffering for some odd reason....it looks like the old Guardian video (and the Canadian origin seems to confirm that) of a helicopter whose landing zone was marked by flares.

what are you talking about???

it looks nothing like a helicopter...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
it sounds like a hoax

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If it's fake, then it is well done.

I'm puzzled that the clip isn't longer - what happened to the object? Why doesn't the clip show what happened to the object? If it really is an object in the sky then I would suggest that it's probably a blimp.

top topics

join