It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1950s Time Travelling Teacher Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The Charlie Chaplin Film with possible cell phone was neat.

The Boy time traveler in a photo with lincoln as seen on Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" almost made me a believer.

But this....This is, as they say, quite a coincidence. Well for those of us that do not believe in coincidences,

How can this be explained except for through time travel?

Link

by the way, the 2nd game in 2010 World series....What was the final score?

Fact Check

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

really man?

The odds of that score happening between those two teams increases as time passes.

in 63 years it has had to happen once....

Sorry......no time travel.

link   
when she is pointing at the board it says.. the teacher is explaining 2 kinds of attack..ect... what does that have to do with what is written on the board?

it somewhat makes sense but its not written on there like 2010 game 2 score ect.. realy what is written on the board doesn't even make sense as the the context of what they are even talking about so I would think probably this is faked somehow or it just happens that they wrote something on there that was similar to what happened in the future...

idk I would think someone who was a time traveler would write down something a little more important and wouldnt be pretending to be a teacher in a film.

link   
when she is pointing at the board it says.. the teacher is explaining 2 kinds of attack..ect... what does that have to do with what is written on the board?

it somewhat makes sense but its not written on there like 2010 game 2 score ect.. realy what is written on the board doesn't even make sense as the the context of what they are even talking about so I would think probably this is faked somehow or it just happens that they wrote something on there that was similar to what happened in the future...

idk I would think someone who was a time traveler would write down something a little more important and wouldnt be pretending to be a teacher in a film.

link   
Game 3

Pirates 4

Cardinals 1

Will it take 50 years for this to be incidentally relevant?

...Or am I from the future...
edit on 8-1-2013 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

link   
I feel so much dumber, for just watching that.

link   
I feel so much dumber, for just watching that.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
LMAO....

Here's the explanation. She apparently manipulated this device...

It's the only logical explanation IMO.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

lmao lots of big words

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I love the Turbo Encabulator

First time I seen that LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So, if it were a time traveler, do you suppose one of those kids made some money off that game?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

there you go

i dont believe this is real

my reason is its meant to show warning signs of an atomic bomb

and the warnings are a football result

edit on 8/1/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/2013 by maryhinge because: spell check

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This one is a gift from the Jedi Counsel....

Put some money on the Cubs to win the World Series in 2015.

You all know how they embed the truth in films right? Well, this is one of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Coincidence.

Also I'm not sure if time travel could really work so well when the planet is constantly in motion. If incorrectly calculated, I assume a person could reappear in space or even within the planet rather than level with the ground. But what would I know.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Ahahaa!! I love this one! I lost it- so thank you for posting it here
How on earth did that guy memorize al that? lmao

Regarding original post-- it does seem weird that the game stats don't have anything to do with what she is answering.. hmmm. I think someone just randomy wrote something down and lo- 60+ years later it worked out to be a fact.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think time travel is possible and is being used to this date. Its a very odd universe we live in when we have been mind controlled programed into certain beliefs witch are blatantly blocking us from the truth.
Start thinking out side of the pairadimes you wear repetitively told as a child. Science is now, just catching up. It turns out the world really isnt solid.

But this video is obvious. I hope your joking.
Think about it, time travel is possible. How would that video exist if it was real and time travel is possible? TPTB would just time travel to the point the evidence was made and destroy it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I believe that if Timetravel did exist, that it could only work by splitting realities. If someone went back in time it would create a completly new reality than the reality they just left and thus would not guarantee any of the same events repeating the same outcome.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

If incorrectly calculated, I assume a person could reappear in space or even within the planet rather than level with the ground. But what would I know.

Me, you, and like 2 other NASA nerds are the only people I know of who've actually acknowledged this. Doc from Back to the Future must have calculated Earth's exact position, as well as his in terms of the DeLorean's tires being on the pavement of that exact road, in that exact year, with Earth in that exact position.

I gave up after Algebra II, forget that retarded math nonsense.
Time travel is very doubtful without an O2 tank nearby as well as rocket engines to catch up to the Earth if you over shoot your mark.

edit on 8-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: tyops

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

coincidence is the most likely explanation.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The handwriting appears to be different and it looks like there was an effort to use two sources of handwriting by the same person (perhaps two markers, one wide one slightly wider?) to make it look like variation (except that attempt fails miserably). Carefully examine the "a" and you will see the tail behavior and slant are quite different. The same is true for the tailing part of the "r."

On top of this there is a logical inconsistency that the note about the game would appear in the middle of the class subject. This appears to be a serious, scripted, made for infomercial (to which has been added music = why?), they would not have let something extraneous appear right in the middle of what was written and grab your attention back then.

edit on 8-1-2013 by BayesLike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join