It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most "UFO's" are man made

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Im no scientist, i've just read about possible science behind the propulsion systems of these crafts. What it comes down to is mostly using electromagnetism to bend space & time, so it appears to us that they're taking off with incredible speeds (and in that case "blurring out" from our visions/pictures taken).

I also believe that the u.s. government is in possesion of this technology but they dont want to reveal it, making us dependable on fossil fuel.

But these are all just speculations on my part, from what i've read over the years.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

So we can't mention aliens or alien crafts without evidence but you can continue to claim that all UFO's are man-made with no shred of evidence?

How about this for science, the Laws of Probability dictate that you are wrong.

Your logic makes me think of this ....

edit on 10-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

See this is where it gets lame.
"claim ALL UFO's are man made"...
can you show where i did that?
i said it's both, i have from the get-go.
i'm not going to just sit here and repeat myself and answer things about "the Laws of Probability".
i still don't see any proof of aliens, anybody scrape any of that up yet?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

That only makes sense if A = Aliens are found. Until then it serves no purpose to mix the two conjectures. The issue is better handled by addressing UFOs and address aliens as distinct phenomenas.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I can see your argument, and agree to that.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If you image-google something like ancient aliens (but not the tv show or Giorgio!) well I myself come up with images of what resembe 'Communion' Greys, (and also 'flying saucer' looking things) from antiquity. This alone totally obliterates for me, the old exopolitical/disclosure-and-1950's-era (meme?) of aliens-coming here-in space ships modern thing.

I agree that most seemingly anomalous ufos are of a mundane origin, but something wicked this way comes, no-the-hey. My 3 decades of following ufology, trying to be a part of it, was a dark night of the soul. There is something spiritually oppressive, about the whole thing, and most of the individuals I had experiences from within it.

I am at present, convinced it all has to do with our sheeple factory farm matrix of control.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Saucerwench because: x

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join