It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most "UFO's" are man made

page: 1http
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ok, so I'm just a little tired of every UFO thread, video, and documentary, 2-3 lines in, screaming, "not of this Earth!"
REALLY? Tell me how you know this?
You know for sure your government or others or any other powers-that-be don't have anti-gravity crafts?

I'm not going to post all the Vril and Haunebu stuff or the Aurora TR-3B, it's been covered here extensively,
though apparently for the large part ignored, by people who (mostly I assume) don't believe God is a ghost on a cloud, but would rather believe every UFO sighting is alien in nature - wait, not just believe, but scream it from the get go EVERY time. That just doesn't make sense.

I had to debate placing this thread here or in General Conspiracies because it's about NOT aliens.

How do you know Greys are from another planet? Is Bigfoot? Explain your reasoning on why one is and not another. Really, do you think TPTB are incapable of engineering something like a Grey?
Betty and Barney Hill saw NO Greys, the best description of the "aliens" we got out of Barney was "He's a NAZI!" And there were humans in uniforms on the ship in Travis Walton's story, but not in the Hollywood movie...he thought they would help him, but no. They silently smiled...why would they leave that out? Because the truth is scarier than fiction.

My point is, YOU DON'T KNOW these ships are from another planet and not here, and a lot of the Ancient Alien stuff can take a dive right into this department as far as I'm concerned, we all know about Vimanas and Vailixis, or do we not? Are we denying ignorance in this department?

We all know TPTB would love an "alien invasion" to unite all the world's governments against one common enemy, as Reagan let slip repeatedly, we know about the TR-B's they don't even attempt to hide. We all know Project Bluebeam is already practicing. I just hope people you all have enough common sense to not go jumping on ships when the "space brothers" come to "rescue you".

edit on 8-1-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Some Ufo's are man made and some are from other planets. I have seen both.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yes all UFOs are man made. (Opinion only)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It might help this thread progress a little smoother if you actually provided some photos of 'man made' ufos as opposed to the non man made variety, or at least some simple descriptions to distinguish the pair, or ya know..any evidence. Frankly, posting links of other threads on ATS doesn't count.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

i agree but without proof i just say man made or who knows as you will get how do you know

i sort of just do

edit on 8/1/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
While i agree that there is a possibility of UFO's being man-made, how would we be able to explain the earliest UFO reports? And why would TPTB keep the vehicles for themselves, what would be the purpose?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am 100% convinced that they are neither man made OR extraterrestrial...

UFO researcher John Keel concurs along with MANY others:

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

Dr. Jacques Vallee's "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." ?-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The evidence is so massive that is undeniable to those who are actually seeking the truth:

Originally posted by flexy123
But it became more and more clear that the UFO phenomenon has WAAAYYY to many aspects of what you would call "spiritual" to it to simply explain it with extraterrestrial craft.

Originally posted by The GUT
"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." I didn't wanna believe it either, but, for me--and many others--the evidence kept stacking up. To the point that it became intellectually undeniable that no other hypothesis fit the phenomenon better than the "Demons Masquerading as Aliens Theory." www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by The GUT
I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

They've been with us since recorded history and, no, I don't think they're ancient aliens.

“The truth is that the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like advanced but supposedly benevolent aliens who will ‘save’ our planet from destruction. Their purpose seems to be anything but open contact -- in the sense that we would expect friendly contact from advanced civilizations in space. Rather their goal seems to be psychological and social manipulation. A few of the leading UFO researchers have recognized this, among them Vallee (Messengers of Deception), as well as John Keel (The Eighth Tower; UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse). These researchers believe that the UFO entities are deliberately programming their human observers with false information in order to hide their true nature and purpose”.

Dr. Vallee, who has spent two decades in serious UFO research, “has put his finger on the lowest common denominator of UFO contacts -- deception -- and also on the most common parallel to UFO phenomena -- paganism and demonology. Vallee puts forth the idea that UFOs are purposely hoping to ‘change our belief systems’ and that they are engaging in a ‘worldwide enterprise of subliminal seduction’

Angels, Women, Sex, Giants, UFOs, Alien Abductions [PDF]
www.triumphpro.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There is no such thing as demons, even if they could change their dimension or visibility. So any materials claiming demons is nonsense because this is not the way to call them. However, I agree that they are seeking anything but contact.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

The best part of this statement is that it supposes Aliens are real and Demons are not even though there are thousands of years and hundreds of references to demons but the only references to aliens as they seem to be seen today is largely found over the last 100 years of popular culture.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

What is demon? Dimensional? How hard is it for you to understand that dimensional comes also with another universe, another planet or land, thus aliens? What is this demons if not ok not pop-culture but it is religious culture - you know like pop-culture only imagined wrongly for centuries. Drawn with wings and horns and red skin... this is more correct than what you call pop--culture? oh how??
edit on 8-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It's not hard to understand at all, why is it hard for you to understand that what might be viewed as a demons for thousands of years and the thing we call an alien is so different? Or for that matter why is it hard to believe that concepts like Heaven, Hell, The Elemental Planes, The Spirit World, Asgard, Nirvana, the Egyptian land of the dead, the Chinese underworld are all just talking about the same place and that all the proof you already need is written in every historical/religious account throughout recorded civilization?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
At least one can safely say that most flying saucers in our atmosphere are manmade, since clay pigeons certainly outnumber alien spacecraft.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ok lets see. You are now making them "Identified-Flying-Objects"?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't buy that at all!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

You forgot other dimensions
Those may be have the 'hardware' we expect to see but these orbs/plasma ships are just as real.

We can't explain a fraction of what's happening out there but just because we're devoid the verbiage or understanding doesn't make it less so.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The following is just opinion, but after 30+ years of watching the skies and reading about UFO's I no longer believe that they are alien. In fact -- I suspect that there are no aliens (of the intelligent / advanced variety). I believe that what we are seeing in most cases are miss-identified terrestrial objects. In the cases where they are not? Human beings from another dimension (outside our world "server.")

Everything powerful I have ever experienced has convinced me that time is meaningless, and synchronicities are markers for something else.

If I had to guess, I would say that human beings have already filled the entire universe, and where ever the ground of ultimate reality stands, it is in the collapsing bubble of "heat-death." All of the rest of this is just simulations, which are being run -- by us -- to find a novel solution to the "problem" of creating a new universe for our race to move into when the last stars in this one blink out.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

You forgot other dimensions
Those may be have the 'hardware' we expect to see but these orbs/plasma ships are just as real.

We can't explain a fraction of what's happening out there but just because we're devoid the verbiage or understanding doesn't make it less so.

I totally agree with you...and yes I did forget the other dimensions; they are real and just as valid.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

There are tons of UFOs in ancient art here.

There are also some in Egyptian hieroglyphics.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
I just hope people you all have enough common sense to not go jumping on ships when the "space brothers" come to "rescue you".

edit on 8-1-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

Inner EA*RTH beings /technologies may also be some of the UFO. NOW UISC are the ones not of this EA*RTH and if they have an agenda that they have always upkept here guided from the LORD then... Would they not just beam those UP instead of provide a WILL based option 1 wonders?

Acknowledged some elite of EA*RTH may have invested in crafts to manipulate but hmm how will the LORD respond.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join