It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Fascinating Vexel Art Girls to blow your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Vexel art is a unique art form combining both vector and pixel graphics in a photoshop or similar environment. It reminds me of some of the fantastic airbrush work of Philip Castle. There is a very good explanation of vexel art at the source site.

For this article I have collected 50 fascinating Vexel Art Girls to blow your mind. Feel free to explore the artworks and be inspired. Also please share your thoughts and if you have good vexel examples we should add.

CAUTION: Don’t look into eye’s you will fall in love with them…..

I offer this as a counterpoint to the 35 Femme Fatale mug shots I posted earlier. I doubt that I could find anything more diametrically opposite if I tried.

VIEW THE COLLECTION HERE

Here is an example from the site...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Consider my mind not even coming close to being blown.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself1984

Different strokes for different folks. I love this kind of art. I have several "coffee table" book collections of various types of graphic artwork.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Quite lovely.

I imagine some of these would make kick-ass avatars, too!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

They're really nice, some of them reminds me of a very simple way (for people like me who is not very sassy when it comes to photoprograms) to play with pictures in a photoprogram (I use Paint Shop Pro), where with the click of a few buttons you can get some really nifty results. Topaz Clean, by Topaz Vivacity. Only plug-in I've forked out money for... use cartoonize with low settings and all wrinkles are gone! Hahahahaha!

From this:

To this, with just a few clicks:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Originally posted by mademyself1984

Different strokes for different folks. I love this kind of art. I have several "coffee table" book collections of various types of graphic artwork.

It's neat for sure. I can appreciate it. But "mind blowing" is a bit of a reach...

top topics

join