It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapes (might) decrease if society accepted homosexuality...HYPOTHESIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
what sxxx have u been smoking ? poofs & women wtf are you mommys special boy you need to think about that one before you hit the reply button .

you sound quite young with a statement like that all rapists are animals and deserve what GOD ordered for them you will find that in the first 5 books of the old testement and its death but who listens to god anymore send for dexter ??????

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Uh, well...I'm almost speechless here. I need to let my brain process this.

As a general rule, I think gay men are not out there raping women out of anger. Rape is a crime of power, taking power over someone. I don't think sexual preference has a damn thing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

What a load of crock. Homosexuals DON'T rape women. Helloooooooooooooooooo!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread. Doesn't anyone ever read the ancient literature out there, including but not limited to the bible? Groups of Homosexual men would rape other men in the past. I sure don't want that to be happening in the future. Rape is rape, no matter what the gender. Women were constantly being raped in the past also, read the ancient texts with an open mind before starting a thread like this. This Hypothesis is severly flawed if history is used as reference. Why do you think that Christianity was accepted so broadly and upgraded to make rape and Homosexuality bad. When any group gets too big they start to take over and make their own rules. This is going to be extremely evident in the future. Some of the rules of ancient cultures and religion were enacted to keep disease from spreading. Look at HPV, this has recently become a pandemic. Most people nowadays aren't using rationalism and that is depressing.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
They are attempting to normalize pediphilia too. Can you say slippery slope?

A disturbing column in the Guardian more than suggests that pedophilia may just be another “sexual orientation,” an odious comparison. The argument being made is that by acknowledging that the desire for sex with children as just part of the human condition, we can somehow better protect children. Yet, the article also points to some academics who say that sex with adults doesn’t hurt children. Can we say, “normalization”?

www.nationalreview.com...#

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No, this is domination. Rape is domination. Their culture and the ones running those systems, cosmic renegades, like to dominate others.

Their abuse, murder, condemnation of homosexuality is only on the surface to traumatize, control and dominate the people. But they abuse little boys all the time.

i219.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I honestly think rape would go down if men who have sexual urges strong enough to rape to be fulfilled in some form of prostitution like they used to have and still do wide spread over Europe. If this was socially accepted and put in place I believe many sexually related crimes would go down.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The responses here once again are appalling

You were just presenting an idea so I cant understand such nasty replies... unless the posters are gay and got offended, then it makes sense.

Anyway back on topic......

I remember reading somewhere that the biggest homophobes and misogynists are repressed gay men, it makes sense to me.

While I dont think your hypothesis is necessarily accurate it is something to think about.

I dont care if it comes across as racist but many uneducated Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc etc Men have very little respect for women and take a smile or a conversation on a train as a sexual invitation.
In their mind the girl was a slut and probably wanted it as she was out late with a boy.
Ive been out with Indian girls here in Malaysia and almost got into fights a couple times due to Indian security gaurds or waiters saying crude things to them. Stuff along the lines of "Your young and having fun, maybe we should meet up sometime" or from a security gaurd at a girls condo "whats your apartment number? when this guy leaves I can come up"
As a general rule most women in India arent promiscuos so when guys see a girl with a boy they automatically think easy and she wants sex.

I dont think they were gay I think they were just sick and backward, I hope they go to jail and experience on a daily basis what they did to that poor girl

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Calling us nasty while calling for people to be raped in prison.

Pot meet Kettle.

Either way, the theory doesn't hold water. There are gay men who have raped women, but that crime doesn't come from being a repressed gay man. There are many repressed gay men in this world who don't hurt anyone. Now, the bulk of humanity is straight. It is estimated only between 2-5% of the population is gay. This does not explain rape rates in this world at all as it's got to be mostly straight people doing the raping.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Originally posted by okamitengu
but its ok for you to insinuate that gays are rapists in india?
how is that better?

If your going to twist it and take offense and miss the point I made, then by all means do so.

There must be something very wrong with sexual repression in India , for example for a rape to occur every 18 hours. Perhaps it is control as another has already suggested but perhaps it is hatred and repression?

The injuries the lady suffered were so gruesome that to me, I feel it is a hate crime.

Can I ask you do you know what your talking about?

What have you compared these stats to label out India?

edit on 8-1-2013 by InhaleExhale because: was being a bit rude with the question I asked so deleted it

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

If this were true, why aren't men raping men......Or women raping women??

Explain this please, if homosexuality was the issue wouldn't they be doing that instead of the way we were designed......

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Not necessarily, there are many gay people who basically live as straight people even though that's not the way they like to get down. As being gay becomes more accepted this is becoming less of an issue. The problem is we are making rape about sex when it's not. The motives for rape are not really about sex in the end according to most of the research done on it. Straight men have raped men you know. It's really about domination, power, those kinds of things.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Pedro4077

no the connection is not that. That is your interpretation.

I am suggesting 'sexual repression' maybe a factor in the hate crimes against Women.

world wide or in selected areas such as India.

This should have been your title "'sexual repression' maybe a factor in the hate crimes against Women."

Then you have a serious issue which need to be looked at and discussed

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

bloody hell.

WTH is wrong with People? Every 2 minutes in the USA?

The World has gone to hell in a basket!

Am I the only one to ask the question... WHY??? Why are so many of these crimes happening?

What is the bloody problem and can it be stopped? Is there a solution? Probably not... this is just how life is.

There is a solution and you have paved the way for it to begin, but should have educated yourself better on rape world wide instead of focusing just on India.

your suggestion about sexual repression in a few posts above is extremely valid and should be the topic of discussion

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't think the situation in India (or the rest of the world) is anything to do with repressed homosexuality, I think it is the slow motion train crash between traditional sexual conservatism and modern MSM commodification of sex as a recreational consumer product. A bit like the catholic church in times past selling 'indulgences', I'ts easy to sell a product that says "sure, you can have your cake, eat it, and post the pictures online, and suffer no guilt".
Good post, we now have 50 years or so of the 'sexual revolution' to examine, and as human beings, we need to be talking about this as to whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. Personally, I think the 'sexual revolution' has been an almost unmitigated disaster, but then thats just me being old-fashioned. S&F.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You misunderstood me,

Im not calling for people to be raped in prison

Im hoping the sick twisted rabid animals that did this to that girl get exactly what they did to her done to them on a daily basis for at least a few years in prison!!!

And yes your being nasty, Im assuming your gay which is fine but most of you seem to have taken the OP as an attack on gay people which it blatantly is not.

The only way I can see anyone getting offended by what the OP said is if your a straight homophobic rapist or if your gay and got your panties in a bunch coz you misunderstood the OP and thought he was attacking gay people.

The amount of vitriol aimed out the OP is out of proportion with what he wrote
edit on 8/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by antonia

You misunderstood me,

Im not calling for people to be raped in prison

Im hoping the sick twisted rabid animals that did this to that girl get exactly what they did to her done to them on a daily basis for at least a few years in prison

So you are calling for people to raped in prison, twice now you have stated this,

How are you being misunderstood this time?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

So you are calling for people to raped in prison, twice now you have stated this, How are you being misunderstood this time?

The problem here seems to be an interpretation of the word "people"

Sorry but the way these animals acted lost them the privilege of being called people in my book.
Since death (a more appropriate term would be "being put down") and castration arent options the only fitting form of justice I can see is they get exactly what they dished out.

After the way they behaved nothing in my opinion is bad enough for them, for 2 and a half hrs they tortured and sexually abused a girl who was out with her fiancee and then threw them out of a moving bus naked.

Im actually shocked any of you even argue this point

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Two wrongs don't make a right. You don't get to claim the moral high ground while arguing for something that is immoral.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

...so the resentment and anger builds up and then men rape a woman... it is not that they hate women, they take it out on them because society will not allow them to live the way they want.

edit on 8/1/2013 by Thurisaz because: correct title

This seems like a far reach OP there is no excuse for this type of ignorance. Also if they would suffer similar fate by raping women why wouldn't they be homosexual with same risk with death sentence. Interesting hypothesis but I don't know OP....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join