Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Rapes (might) decrease if society accepted homosexuality...HYPOTHESIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Places like Middle East, India and even Western Countries, rapes seem to have increased. I just wonder if the underlying issue is that People are forced to live a way that they hate and despise?

Men in India are raping and killing women, why? Homosexuality is not accepted in that Country, also in other Countries and could even result in the death penalty...or jail. Perhaps it is because they don't want to get married or live the way that they are forced to? ...so the resentment and anger builds up and then men rape a woman... it is not that they hate women, they take it out on them because society will not allow them to live the way they want.

edit on 8/1/2013 by Thurisaz because: correct title

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So using this logic - gangs of angry lesbians would be raping men.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Jesus I aint gonna read the post... What a stupid title!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
[SNIP]

What those bastages did to that poor woman was horrific, I read about some of the injuries and that is when I started to think about the issue... why the hell do that to a woman? I don't think it is some kind of sexual desire, I think (MY OPINION) that there is a very real problem with repression of sexuality and men being forced to deny how they want to live... there could be other reasons, of course but the anger and hatred shown to many women who are raped... it could be an underlying resentment?

Sexuality in India
edit on 8-1-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What a load of BS. You think rapes are bad in India? Maybe you should check out the upperclass scumbags who kill their baby daughters because they are not worthy to inherit the families wealth. India is a s/hole what ever way you look at it.

As for Homosexuality being the cause of rape etc, I don't see how its stopped the crime happening in western countries so your theory is nothing more than garbage.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

That, my friend is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Men rape women because they have never been taught to respect women and cannot control their lust. Or are plain evil. What happened in India is disgusting, and has nothing whatsoever to do with their supposed homosexuality.
To force your will in any way on to any other person is wrong, rape of women or children is evil.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
if you can provide a single instance of ANY of the rapist being gay, i will consider you opinion.

otherwise this sounds like homophobic nonsense to me, have you ever met any homosexuals? you make them sound like they are rabid dogs if they don't get to bone a butt every now and then.

its more likely they would be killed for having illegal sexual relations with men than rape a woman.

your opinion makes no sense in the real world. only in your own closed mind.

link   

Wait, what?

How can these crimes decrease if homosexuality were to be accepted in society? In most Western countries, homosexuality is accepted as a normal thing (with the exclusion of Gay Marriage), yet the same crimes go on...

Your argument is flawed. No one should be making excuses for those disgusting animals which commit those crimes.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Places like Middle East, India and even Western Countries, rapes seem to have increased.

Okay i had to reply!

And no it hasn't increased it is just being reported more.

People are forced to live a way that they hate and despise?

Most the world is.....

Men in India are raping and killing women, why?

Most the world is, raping and killing just like before not just India i can ask again why?

Homosexuality is not accepted in that Country, also in other Countries and could even result in the death penalty...or jail.

Not strictly true. Your thinking of Arab run countries or Muslim run countries., if in the Muslim part then yes, where as the more Hindu part not so much. They see transvestites as god like people. A person of both sexs is to be respected like a god would be.

Perhaps it is because they don't want to get married or live the way that they are forced to?

Well can don't have to marry someone if they don't want to. Yeah their family might dishone them but that is very strict and old fashioned now. Most Indian families make sure the couple get along first before they make them marry.....

I'm quarter Indian and I have a few Asian friends.
edit on 8-1-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

are you trying to say that the mob who gang raped a woman with an iron bar are gays?

evidence? or just your own retarded opinion?

What those bastages did to that poor woman was horrific, I read about some of the injuries and that is when I started to think about the issue... why the hell do that to a woman? I don't think it is some kind of sexual desire, I think (MY OPINION) that there is a very real problem with repression of sexuality and men being forced to deny how they want to live... there could be other reasons, of course but the anger and hatred shown to many women who are raped... it could be an underlying resentment?

Sexuality in India

What does homosexuality have to do with a bunch of guys gang raping a woman? If it was a homosexuality thing I'm sure they would of found some random bloke and gang raped him.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ok well I am not going to tolerate any abuse from any member. I am entitled to an opinion and I am also entitled to discuss it without being called a clown, or that it is BS or that it is stupid.

Obviously a lot of People can't discuss a topic anymore, many just resort to little pathetic jabs or one liners.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So you rape a woman because you are gay? Does that mean if you make love to a woman you are really a flamer inside? Rape is about control, not sex. This is dumber than Chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

ok well I am not going to tolerate any abuse from any member. I am entitled to an opinion and I am also entitled to discuss it without being called a clown, or that it is BS or that it is stupid.

Obviously a lot of People can't discuss a topic anymore, many just resort to little pathetic jabs or one liners.

but its ok for you to insinuate that gays are rapists in india?
how is that better?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That has got to be the worst recruitment statement I have ever heard, I see these statements and they are too lame to even laugh at. If this is a test to figure gay percentage, you should be ashamed at its content. Rape is not a light issue, and certainly not a base for orientation unless it is of the same sex, regardless of culture. I am sure their is an underground society in India, please get a particle of a percentage point of a fraction of a piece of a clue.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

but its ok for you to insinuate that gays are rapists in india?
how is that better?

If your going to twist it and take offense and miss the point I made, then by all means do so.

There must be something very wrong with sexual repression in India , for example for a rape to occur every 18 hours. Perhaps it is control as another has already suggested but perhaps it is hatred and repression?

The injuries the lady suffered were so gruesome that to me, I feel it is a hate crime.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It would be nice if People would simply voice their disagreement & state why without adding insults.

IE: I disagree because...
Not - I disagree because... & besides that you are a stupid idiot & not worthy of the space you occupy on this Planet.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Yeah the injuries were gruesome because after they raped her, they threw here out of a moving bus/train, whatever it was.. It wasn't just the rape that contirbuted to those injuries.
edit on 8-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There will always be people out there who are sick enough to settle for nothing less than raping another human being.

However, in my opinion, legalizing prostitution would help somewhat.

I know in Germany years ago, brothels used to cater for everything you were into. It was legal. If you liked the rougher stuff, there were places for that, if you liked younger looking girls, there were places for that (still over 18 but looked younger).....and so on. As weird as you wanted it..,but it was legal.

In my years over there, i heard of the odd sexual crime here and there but not as much as i do here or in other countries.

Maybe someone else will have more knowledge into if legalized prostitution does reduce sexual crime, but all i know is that a lot of people with pent up sexual frustration could get sorted out easily and legally.

CX.
edit on 8/1/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join