It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Documentary on this I've seen so far...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why doesn't someone write a "movie script" about...

Germans occupying underground cities in the southern hemisphere... while presently operating anti-gravity aircraft... while the "TPBP" try to make it look like its "aliens from outer-space"

In my mind, it is much more logical to believe that all the "UFO" sightings are really America's failed attempts, and "Extra-Territorial Germans" successful attempts... sounds so outlandish.. but really... makes so much more sense.

To me.. it is clear that Hitler's battle was more against a "zionist special interest group" than any particular country.. and it seems to me, that the atomic bomb was more about making a satement than attacking Japan... at statement to "the new advanced power"

What would be the true intentions and nature of this "post-nazi party" it's not like a member of this advanced society can exactly pop up offering insight and new science, for they would be demonized for being associated with the "holocaust"

If they are there... then their benevolent, enlightened, and genetically advanced... or... their greedy, evil, and malicious, just waiting to take us over... or... their neutral and don't care what we do, and will not intervene...

Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Mmmmm well there is a good script about Nazis on the dark side of the moon. Iron Skies Project i think they called it!

new topics

join