It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Takes On Piers Morgan Live on CNN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So Alex Jones (host of Infowars and PrisonPlanet) has gone and confronted Piers Morgan Live on CNN.

Why Alex had to go and be mr mad man I do not know! He should have played Piers Morgan at his own game. Alex should have acted really intelligent and calm. He should have presented himself with a little more decorum. I Like and agree with about 80% of what alex and his team put out but I feel Alex has lost the plot by acting like this.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My thoughts are that there are already at least three threads, talking about this...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Oh man that was classic!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I couldnt stop laughing. Alex gets 3 thumbs up on content and passion. 2 thumbs down for strategy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Dont look at this as Alex vs Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan let Alex on his show and knew what he was going to do.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
aww man, i'm watchin now! can't wait for this thing to start up! i feel like its gonna be a classic for the conspiracy vaults!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I like it, Alex told Piers exactly what should be said to him face to face and on national TV, especially when he calls him a hatchet man for the NWO

AJ was loud as usual to get his point across while Piers just kept repeating the same dumbfounded questions over and over that everyone already knew the answers to. He brings up a funny but truthful point on the pharmaceutical drugs, "If you punched me right now, it wouldn't be your fist doing it, it would be your brain!".
edit on 7-1-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

Alex Jones is part of the problem...
he makes people who share even a portion of his views look crazy. thats the whole reason he was on Piers

statistics and common sense tells me that if America loses its guns, violent crime would skyrocket. both with and without handguns. even if you disarmed just the legally owned firearms, there would still be millions of guns in the hands of criminals... including the billions of rounds that the government has stockpiled for their future plans...

fight for your rights people!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

We are at the stage of total psy op circus. I believe there is a major jihadi attack coming whether real or staged. The government is stockpiling and prodding the public to stockpile. Something is up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Why does Piers keep coddling the gun murder stats while completely ignoring the much larger stats committed in other crimes?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I don't subscribe to CNN so thanks for putting it up. Although Alex made points, he also came across in an uncontrolled manner, which of course Piers and Dershewitz (sp?) used to discredit him right after.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I love what Alex Jones did, he may have came off a little to strong but he wanted to get the message across to everyone watching, which he did well there totally made Piers look like an idiot. But what came on after is a perfect example off our ignorant mainstream media saying he is the perfect example as to why we shouldnt have guns and totally dissed everyone that follows Alex Jones, I thought that was messed up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You summed it up perfectly OP.
Why would Alex go off like that?

Knowing full well that's like wrapping up "crazy" in a nice package
and handing it over to Piers to say "See, what I told you? The dude is nuts".

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Either Alex is a very stupid person, as he played straight into Piers hand's and gave him exactly what he wanted....or he's good at faking being a stupid person...I'm undecided

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here is Alex's post Piers Morgan show video response. He explains why he did what he did!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Alex is passionate about what he believes to be happening in this country. He has the facts to back himself up, he looks at the bigger picture of what could happen, not what will happen. I call it a trend line looking at the facts.

Consider what has been happening over the years, removal from the gold standard, NAFTA, Patriot Act, Homeland Security Act (DHS), (TSA), Unnecessary Wars, FEMA Camps, Guns forcible taken in New Orleans…(that was a test) What will be next? Oh, Now comes gun control… and that’s the point, where will it stop?

The man has his opinions, His strategy may not be that good… but still glad to see somebody stand up for what he thinks and believes is happening.

Look at whats happened... No Gold Standard got us in Debt, NAFTA, took our jobs, Patriot Act took our privacy, TSA shows how far they will go, they proved it with New Orleans gun confiscation , now they begin the attack the constitution… how far before you say enough is enough?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
I couldnt stop laughing. Alex gets 3 thumbs up on content and passion. 2 thumbs down for strategy.

Exactly right. Very entertaining to watch though. I'm glad I don't subscribe to CNN. That was enough agenda-driven nonsense for me for a while.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Alex was on to discredit conspiracy theorist and gun owners as lunatics ... thats it

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

full segment
edit on 8-1-2013 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No idea where he get's the info that violent crime as tripled since handguns where banned in the UK in 1997...violent crime as infact decreased by 47% since 1995...but he did quote the British tabloid's for some of his information....is this usually how he collects his so called "facts" that he report's on to his fan's? If so and he buy's into and quote's the media crap and hype and propaganda from the UK to further his own argument's this is hypocrisy at it's best!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join