It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'1776 Will Commence Again If You Try To Take Our Firearms'...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I watched the video and yes AJ gets a umm how would you say rambunctious?? I cannot stand Piers Morgan!! AJ gave HIM the emotional response that PM usually gives to others. How ironic....

Protection FROM Tyranny is what our 2nd amendment is all about. Period.

And the government gangs have been trying to figure out a way to take our rights away one chip at a time....

I have said this before and I will say it again... I live out in the country, how long would it take to get ANY help from an armed robber?

Sorry, do not stand between a mother or father protecting their children! I would blow someone away if I THOUGHT they were there to hurt me or mine...Even my children are educated enough to show the utmost respect for weapons! Its all about education. They are not allowed to even play with toy guns. Because guns are not toys. They are meant for hunting game or protection.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

You are obviously clueless to both historical fact and the intention of the second amendment. I don't blame you though, you've been brainwashed since birth to worship Government and place all trust in your political leaders. Sadly, in the real world, politicians become corrupt. People like Adolf Hitler end up in power. And stupid societies that hand over their guns to these madmen end up... well, like Germany.

The second amendment isn't about hunting or even home defense. It was put into place so that American citizens, if need be, can protect themselves against tyrannical Government. The fact that most of the world is disarmed shows how naive and stupid people still are... even though Hitler was less than a hundred years ago. That is truly the sad part about this.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Vidpci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

edit on Tue Jan 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join