It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'1776 Will Commence Again If You Try To Take Our Firearms'...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I give up, you got me.

I'm stupid, slow or whatever.

All guns kill, it's an amazing built in feature of every gun on the planet. I know I'm amazed at this news also, but you go on ahead picking the peanuts out of poo and decide for yourselves. You are so caught up in it, it's like watching a baby having it's dummy taken away.

Don't worry though, I'll have the last laugh, well "all us Australians" will have the last laugh.

Keep on arguing, It won't do you no good!

Look, i'm laughing at you

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Americans:

Scared of your own shadows.

Down Unda'

Killin some wasps...
en.wikipedia.org...

Vigilante Justice
en.wikipedia.org...

Dad of the year
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

like i said, i dont think it matters.
military grade? is there even a definition?
Id say anything the military uses or trains with.

Ok hows ok

'' im sorry mr man for saying military grade. please forgive me, it was the wrong choice of words ''

there, now that you have the '' im right your wrong mentality '' (feel better?)

maybe you can answer my question.

what weapons/guns do you believe should be allowed in common suburban homes?

I believe guns in the home isnt a bad thing, if you want a gun, here have this hand gun.

also, lets not beat around the bush. You only need to do a 2 second search in youtube to see many many many americans have automatic weapons in their possession.

but, i ask again
''what weapons/guns do you believe should be allowed in common suburban homes?''

do I need to ask a few more times?

CaptainBeno, help me out here, when was the last time we had a school massacre?
Or a cinema shooting? Or a uni murder spree?

funny that, when was the last time mom dad, you or me were allowed semi automatic weapons in our bedrooms?

... hmm, feel like your rights have been violated?.. feel safe in the streets?

these crazy americans.. still dont get it do they!

edit on 8-1-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Did any even watch the video?? Alex jones on part 2 around 5:45 starts mocking morgan wit ha fake British accent.

The man is a lunatic. Is a disservice to conspiracy theories, and should be taking some of those pills hes yelling about it seems.

Everything he said could be right for all I know. He certainly was given a forum and a softball question on 9/11 and it was like it was too easy for Jones and he didnt know how to handle it. He was given a chance to tell the world some of the things we believe and know and he blew it.

Alex Jones discredited all of us on this interview. We should all be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

like i said, i dont think it matters.
military grade? is there even a definition?

That is what i have been asking you!

reply to post by Vidpci

You feel that military grade is enough to mention but when pressed you cannot reply with a coherent definition.

''what weapons/guns do you believe should be allowed in common suburban homes?''

Any semi automatic weapon with non-explosive rounds.

do I need to ask a few more times?

Oh save it blow hard.
How many times have we gone back and forth and STILL you cannot give a definition for military grade, even though that is what started this whole ordeal.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Did any even watch the video?? Alex jones on part 2 around 5:45 starts mocking morgan wit ha fake British accent.

The man is a lunatic. Is a disservice to conspiracy theories, and should be taking some of those pills hes yelling about it seems.

Everything he said could be right for all I know. He certainly was given a forum and a softball question on 9/11 and it was like it was too easy for Jones and he didnt know how to handle it. He was given a chance to tell the world some of the things we believe and know and he blew it.

Alex Jones discredited all of us on this interview. We should all be ashamed.

Thankyou for regurgitating the MSM version of the argument along with the MSM version of Scientology. Now why don't you post that thread about Scn on a public forum so it can be picked apart.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

CaptainBeno, help me out here, when was the last time we had a school massacre?

None mate?

Seems they are all in America?

250 million Gun licences in USA

311 MILLION PEOPLE.

DO THE MATHS, YOU'RE ALL PARONOID

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

far out, didnt i just say sorry for using the term and that i didnt know the definition?

I dont even know if there is a definition, i did a quick search and all i could find were over views of weapons grade plutonium.

So your happy having the same weapon used in sandyhook in your home for your kids to find, for a robber to find?

you really dont think there's a threat, having a weapon of such magnitude in your home?

Why do you think you need a weapon like that?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Don't worry buddy, he thinks we live in Austria?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

far out, didnt i just say sorry for using the term and that i didnt know the definition?

I dont even know if there is a definition, i did a quick search and all i could find were over views of weapons grade plutonium.

So your happy having the same weapon used in sandyhook in your home for your kids to find, for a robber to find?

you really dont think there's a threat, having a weapon of such magnitude in your home?

What weapon??
The Bushmaster was in the trunk and was not used in the shooting.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

No reply Ted?

Gone a bit quiet?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Hmm, I wouldnt believe anything about that shooting as it stands, but thats a fair point.

So let me rephrase mate,

So your happy having a bushmaster weapon in your home for your kids to find, for a robber to find?

One id like to add,

When the 2nd ammendment was written, do you believe the forefathers would have written it the same way IF they knew the weapons we had today ?

Do you think a bushmaster rifle is going to protect you from the governmnet, if/when they come for you with helicopters, tanks and apc's ?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That was embarrassing. Alex Jones must be a little dim.
I was never a fan, but he had to have known what kind of snarky a hole Piers is. I mean it's not hard to completely own someone if they have a poor argument which Piers does. So why did he go total nutter.

Everyone on this site should have to read THEM by Jon Ronson as required reading. He goes out in search of the bilderbergers and bohemian grove and he was inside Bohemian Grove the night Alex Jones got his footage. He talks about how Jones and his partner there were exaggerating and make ominous out if innocuous.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Eh.. we don't know that. The gun in the trunk shown in the video by the cops was undoubtedly a Saiga shotgun. Now as for the claims there were TWO long guns in the trunk.. I don't know about that.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

So your happy having a bushmaster weapon in your home for your kids to find, for a robber to find?

Wow, now you are resorting to making up hypothetical situations...

I don't have one of those in my home and if I did it would be so well locked up that it would pose no threat to anyone. Contrary to popular belief people do not sleep with arsenals besides their bed and a good gun lock will make a gun useless if pried off.

Nobody NEEDS a weapon like that. Just like you don't NEED a car to get to work (you could ride a bike). Guns are a hobby to many. There is an entire Olympic sport dedicated to it as well as a TV show...

One id like to add,

When the 2nd ammendment was written, do you believe the forefathers would have written it the same way IF they knew the weapons we had today ?

F YEAH!!!!
If you told them "hey i will sell you guys a gun that will mow down the British like nothing. You will be shooting your 20th round before the rest of the troops are reloading their second" I honestly think they would side with me.
As a matter in fact in 1777, Belton a gunsmith offered the continental congress his machine gun that would fire twenty shots in five seconds nit the continental congress turned him down. Not because of the left wing fear of guns but do you know why???? Because they wanted their current flintlock rifles to shoot 8 shots in bursts like this. Now that is a lot different than the current 3 bullet burst (which is illegal). So yes the "forefathers" would have welcomed modern firearms.

Do you think a bushmaster rifle is going to protect you from the governmnet, if/when they come for you with helicopters, tanks and apc's ?

Now you are making up your own wedge issue. Nowhere did i say that those guns would protect anyone from helicopters and APCs... But a modified hunting rifle would....
edit on 8-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

That's what Alex Jones has always done. He is a conspiracy theorist that missed a good chance to be a "ghost hunter." He's and idiot.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Yes, undoubtedly the second amendment would stand as it is if the forefathers had predicted AR's and AKs. That is because without a doubt, the 2nd amendment is about fighting the government. People don't like to say that because they don't want to defend themselves against accusations of being extremists, but that is what it is about.

We have lived relatively well so people get comfortable and start trusting the government would never do something really awful, but guns have always been the dormant defense. The forefathers knew corruption, hell Jefferson basically admitted he could be corrupt and wrote things to make people aware. Basically "use this to shoot me if I start to turn : P "

Also again, yes, assault rifles would protect you from a government with tanks and drones and helicopters. You are choosing to be ignorant and thinking of it an an unrealistic scenario. The government can't just bomb it's own civilians willy nilly. If it came to it it would be an assymetrical warfare. You need examples? Afghanistan vs Soviet Union, USA vs Afghanistan. You think they are just going to blow up American cities? Think about what it would actually be like and you start to understand.

I am not saying we are on the verge of civil war or I support that kind of action.. but you've got a brain use it.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join