It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'1776 Will Commence Again If You Try To Take Our Firearms'...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I think it should be top position on ATS.

Really? Really do you?

Well, the last time I looked this website was called Abovetopsecret not Americatopsecret.

Give over mate, the rest of the world couldn't give two flying monkeys if you lose your guns?

In fact, it really singles you guys out as a bit loony to be honest. The fact that THIS is the most important subject you feel needs to be top place on ATS?

How about your debt problem? Your banks? You health care? Your state of the nation? Your Jobs?

No?

No? I didn't think so, you care more about having a gun and killing another human before you would even think about helping your country out of the sh*t.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Sorry, but this is serious fail. Yamamoto said it himself, implying that without the guns it would be feasible.

Regarding the OP, I'm glad Alex Jones finally said it. Someone needed to. I wish I could sit down with Obama and beg him to rethink his actions. This course of action will not end well. At the very least it would be the most ignored law of all time. Home Depot and Lowe's will see a run on PVC pipes and end caps for six months. At worst, well, I don't even want to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

It is actually a copy and paste from a previous Gun related "America was gonna be invaded by the japs" argument/discussion I was having.

But thanks

Can you guess I hate guns BTW?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

lol really bro?
Im not even going to check because I know what the result will be. How much do you want to bet that the last 20 of your posts have to do with AMERICAN topics and AMERICAN conspiracies.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

I think you will find he meant the Army?

Did the average Jo in Japan have Guns? I notice you didn't invade there did you?

No?

You dropped the mother of all sh*t from above!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

It is actually a copy and paste from a previous Gun related "America was gonna be invaded by the japs" argument/discussion I was having.

But thanks

Can you guess I hate guns BTW?

Yes. Your stance on someone else's excercise in freedom is quite evident...

EDITED TO ADD:

Oh. And could you ask your cat to listen to something a little less up-tempo for a while???...

Thanks...

edit on 1/7/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
holy moses! who let that man on TV? that was just embarrassing.

piers has a ton of patience ...if someone started pointing their finger up in my face like that...

no. but really. I personally don't care about the guns debate. but if people in general are going to react like Alex just did, we may really have quite a problem on our hands.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
holy moses! who let that man on TV? that was just embarrassing.

piers has a ton of patience ...if someone started pointing their finger up in my face like that...

lol really???
If someone would have pointed their finger in your face you would have what???? Resorted to violence???

Gun debate fail

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

FAIL.............

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

hHAHAHAAHAHAA Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well I would say it is going to be a hard fight to limit guns. But considering Obama just replaced the ATF agent in Canada because they started running numbers on guns and found that most guns there used in crimes comes from the US. Mexico with the gun running and even Fast and Furious with US guns. And they just made arresst in Australia over the US smuggling guns there, And then you have the gun company yelling because Bank of America canceled his credit card account was also selling guns in the UK.

I would say the world is getting tired of the US guns in there countries. Maybe if the assault weapons ban was not planned by Bush and his U.S. Treasury Secretary John Snow who then joined Cerberus right afterwards who bought up the gun makers just to smuggle guns to Drug Cartels they liked in Mexico things could of turned out different. The gun smuggling is even taking place from state to state. Indiana gun store has been suppling Chicago with all the guns the gangs can buy. They have busted three seperate people doing it.

But I guess that is why 13% of the people have 65% of all the guns in the US. They don't have them they are just selling them to the highest bidder who can't legally get one.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

I think it should be top position on ATS.

Really? Really do you?

Well, the last time I looked this website was called Abovetopsecret not Americatopsecret.

Give over mate, the rest of the world couldn't give two flying monkeys if you lose your guns?

In fact, it really singles you guys out as a bit loony to be honest. The fact that THIS is the most important subject you feel needs to be top place on ATS?

How about your debt problem? Your banks? You health care? Your state of the nation? Your Jobs?

No?

No? I didn't think so, you care more about having a gun and killing another human before you would even think about helping your country out of the sh*t.

Our problems are your problems. Remember that.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

The fact is, every law against gun control in the United States, is unconstitutional. Period. There is absolutely NO argument.

What about automatic weapons?
Is banning them on the streets unconstitutional?
Because they are banned.. through nothing but logic and common sense.

Tell me, the constitution says you are allowed to bear arms.
If , in your house, you have:

1. 9mm pistol
2. hunting rifle

are you not bearing arms?
what makes you think, not allowing you a military grade assualt rifle is taking away your rights?
you still have guns, you can still have your psychopathic blood lust for murderous weapons in your home...

.. this doesnt apply to all people in the great land of America, but jee's.. you sure can see why the rest of the world assumes your all stupid, fat, ignorant and psychopathic.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Over the years, I've questioned Alex and his motives. Wow was that an interview? It was like acting to me. Bring Alex on, and show Jon Q Public what a "conspiracy theorist" is who's talking about 9/11 as well. He probably scared people. Now Dershowitz is characterizing what a "whack" and how dangerous he can be. And, that he's not a decent American. Whea da fat lady at?

Thanks for your help Alex, NOT. The only reason to coin the phrase conspiracy theorist was to stereotype and paint people in a corner for questioning an official story. Next Piers will have Icke on.

Disinformation is always more powerful than misinformation!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Well keep in mind who you are dealing with.

Down Unda' they have based some of their modern gun laws off the Port Arthur massacre. Because some guy over there went crazy with some ILLEGALLY obtained guns.
en.wikipedia.org...
That is the event the important part is right here...

loveforlife.com.au...
Q. Now the next one, why do you ask that ahh, Martin, if Terry's still in business?

A. Ahh, 'cos I didn't have a licence. I had no gun licence.

Q. Sorry I didn't hear you.

A. I had no gun licence and I thought.

Q. So, just let me get this straight. You didn't have a gun licence?
A. No.

Q. Did you make out you had a gun licence when you purchased them?

A. No, I never discussed it, I never, I just said I had the cash on me and he said that's alright.

Q. Did he ever, did he ask to see if you had a gun licence?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Well I would say it is going to be a hard fight to limit guns. But considering Obama just replaced the ATF agent in Canada because they started running numbers on guns and found that most guns there used in crimes comes from the US. Mexico with the gun running and even Fast and Furious with US guns. And they just made arresst in Australia over the US smuggling guns there, And then you have the gun company yelling because Bank of America canceled his credit card account was also selling guns in the UK.

I would say the world is getting tired of the US guns in there countries. Maybe if the assault weapons ban was not planned by Bush and his U.S. Treasury Secretary John Snow who then joined Cerberus right afterwards who bought up the gun makers just to smuggle guns to Drug Cartels they liked in Mexico things could of turned out different. The gun smuggling is even taking place from state to state. Indiana gun store has been suppling Chicago with all the guns the gangs can buy. They have busted three seperate people doing it.

But I guess that is why 13% of the people have 65% of all the guns in the US. They don't have them they are just selling them to the highest bidder who can't legally get one.

Hmmm...

Quite a bit of libel there, without a single shred of evidence, or even a link, to back any of it.

SO...More than 1 in 10 gun owners are breaking Federal laws and supplying criminals with illegal guns?
I personally know 100's of gun owners, and have sold thousands of guns while working for my former employer, who was a FFL. Many, many repeat customers, and collectors, that would by multiple guns...Man, they sure had me, AND the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, fooled...
Really? 13%, huh?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Vidpci

The fact is, every law against gun control in the United States, is unconstitutional. Period. There is absolutely NO argument.

What about automatic weapons?
Is banning them on the streets unconstitutional?
Because they are banned.. through nothing but logic and common sense.

Tell me, the constitution says you are allowed to bear arms.
If , in your house, you have:

1. 9mm pistol
2. hunting rifle

are you not bearing arms?
what makes you think, not allowing you a military grade assualt rifle is taking away your rights?
you still have guns, you can still have your psychopathic blood lust for murderous weapons in your home...

.. this doesnt apply to all people in the great land of America, but jee's.. you sure can see why the rest of the world assumes your all stupid, fat, ignorant and psychopathic.

A horrible argument i see defecated out of the mouth of gun control advocates.
I was going to post some long drawn out stupid rant but i think my point would be better illustrated by your reply.
Please define "military grade"....

Oh yeah Charles Whitman did the bulk of his killings with a "civilian grade" hunting rifle
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Even if you don't believe in the second amendment you must see the problem with the attitude of "I don't do it so you shouldn't either". People need to stop telling other people what they can and can't do. I don't smoke, but I don't go around trying to take away other people's right to smoke. I don't drink, but I don't go around telling other folks they can't drink (even though drunk driving kills and injures far more people than guns). I don't use marijuana, but I support other people's right to use it in a safe manner. I don't believe in abortion but I support a woman's right to choose.

My point is if you don't want a gun then don't buy one but everyone should support my right to purchase one if I am a law abiding citizen. I really get tired of other people trying to limit my freedoms, especially when they are protected by the Bill of Rights. I have made a choice to fight for your rights even as you vote to limit mine.
edit on 2013/1/7 by Metallicus because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Seriously for the segment of the conspiracy world that really has seen this guy in action, are familiar and do know the method to some of his madness, it is semi par for the course, but if you really think about some of what he says about Mao, and other conspiracies, the globalists etc, one world government, there is a huge segment of the population as in "the average American, that probably thinks he is insane and it sounds too dramatic.

Many have become turned off and become numb to the radical conspiracies, trivialized by the likes of the Jesse Ventura conspiracy shows, about as laughable and credible as the headlines on one of those newspapers at the grocery store checkout sensationalizations, as much of a conspiracist as I am, he did not come across with something that most people are familiar with to base his argument, they would have to do some research to get the bottom of his point and reasoning and most people will not, they probably changed the channel as soon as his ranting began.

edit on 8-1-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join