It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Peace to all,

May God bless and touch your spirits through a poor sinner's words.

Undress and come to the Fountain of Life.

Why continue on in corruption and sin, disregarding the corruption of your spirit?

Have you been forgotten? Are you offended by the very thought you have for yourself?
Could you never be forgiven?

Come to the fountain which dispels pure water, and be sanctified in spirit and mind by the Grace of God.

Come to the loving Word of God, which is capable of freeing us from the darkness in which we dwell and dread.

To say prayerfully the words:"have mercy o Lord", merit is given. The slight effort is not without its fruit.

Peace, peace! Have you no peace? Have you no hope? Have you become tired and sick of the man you seem to be?

Take no part in that man any longer. He is old and becomes more and more corrupted, as his heart becomes more and more encrusted, enclosing the gem which dwells within.

The ego is like the shell of a seed in which a germ has been enclosed. The shell is a protective barrier to the germ within. But if the shell does not split, and the germ does not germinate, then the treasure enclosed decays. Thus the becomes harmful and may kill the germ contained.

Soften the shell and germenate the seed by coming to drink the Living Water which God gives gratuitously.

Deny yourself to find yourself.
It is time to do away with the selfish ego which compels the spirit to its detriment.

Allow the Light of Truth to lay the wisdom of the Spirit upon you.

We were once weary, but are now refreshed; once old, we are now new; once weak, but we may finally be given strength.

Until now you may have behaved according to how you would like others to see you. You may have lived for worldly pleasure. You might have been a beggar considered wretched by others and even yourself. Just maybe you were lost and never found like any one of these cases or others, like a sheep which leaves its fold to follow what is attractive, but unwholesome, and then becomes to weak and cannot get back home.

The Shepard has come looking for you.

Undress what you have been with sincere repentance.

Have you sinned gravely? Strive for forgiveness for which no one is denied! Look for mercy which flows infinitely from its Source.

Bathe, and be clothed in clean linen by the Word of God, Whom you will find living in the Gospel.

Do not let religion or race deter you, as there is one heritage only which belongs to the virtuous: Heaven.

Undress "to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness." EPHESIANS 4:24
edit on 7-1-2013 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So you bought it hook line and sinker and now you hope I'll read this and a light will go off and I'll join the collective? Where are the other faiths represented here or do they just not fit into your game plan? I'm not trying to be a mutt about this but jumpin jackfish, read over what you've posted. If you were an atheist, in your wildest dreams, do you really think that's all it would take to change your viewpoint? From my chair it's just a tired old poster put up by weak minded individuals who are in no way capable of running their own lives without help.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Undress and come to the Fountain of Life.

We're born naked into this world. Nothing to undress. Nakedness is a sign of unrighteousness. We're born unrighteous from the very beginning.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Where are the other faiths represented here or do they just not fit into your game plan? I'm not trying to be a mutt about this but jumpin jackfish, read over what you've posted. If you were an atheist, in your wildest dreams, do you really think that's all it would take to change your viewpoint? From my chair it's just a tired old poster put up by weak minded individuals who are in no way capable of running their own lives without help.

Religion is a RUSE...

OP speaks the TRUTH.

HUGE difference.

That is why the religious people crucified Jesus and STILL hate Him today.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Peace to you.

Does the Kingdom of Heaven not belong to children? We are born in this world pure, in every sense of the word, but we are inclined to sin from being very close to worldly things. Once we take pleasure in the flesh, which is not a greats sin if attached in an honest way, like the desire of good food, we clothe our soul and our soul leads its desires based on what is strongly felt: the flesh.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OK I'll bite....What makes you say "OP speaks the truth"?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

a man of faith recognizes Love when it calls him. I said that of each religion and race there is one fatherland only.

For some reason people like you read a few lines and guess the whole thread. That is a sin of presumption sir. If your input is to criticize, please do so accurately by reading my thread all the way through. I have bought nothing, but I have given much.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

OK I'll bite....What makes you say "OP speaks the truth"?

Personal experience primarily...

I have PERSONALLY encountered the living God that he has described.

I no longer believe, I KNOW.

Religion lies, hates and deceives...

God does NOT...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Peace

Do not hate religion as many do, because religion is like a road map to a spiritual life. It shows obedience to the Creator.

I myself, am very religious and belong to the most hated religion. But I recognize the spirituality and familiarity of it.
Have no bitterness for anyone, Sin only is the enemy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

a man of faith recognizes Love when it calls him. I said that of each religion and race there is one fatherland only.

For some reason people like you read a few lines and guess the whole thread. That is a sin of presumption sir. If your input is to criticize, please do so accurately by reading my thread all the way through. I have bought nothing, but I have given much.

OK...We now add presumption to a long list of sins...Fair enough. I did read the entirety of your OP and see nothing I have not seen in a thousand other posts preceding it. It presumes my way of life is wrong and I must bow down to the ultimate truth. For some reason people like you read a few lines of reply and guess the the whole life of the poster. A man of knowledge recognizes plain old prescribed belief systems when he encounters them. It's clear to me however, that you have your viewpoint as I have mine and it's doubtful the two can co-exist so I'll leave it alone from here out.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

OK...We now add presumption to a long list of sins...Fair enough. I did read the entirety of your OP and see nothing I have not seen in a thousand other posts preceding it. It presumes my way of life is wrong and I must bow down to the ultimate truth. For some reason people like you read a few lines of reply and guess the the whole life of the poster. A man of knowledge recognizes plain old prescribed belief systems when he encounters them. It's clear to me however, that you have your viewpoint as I have mine and it's doubtful the two can co-exist so I'll leave it alone from here out.

No, you are wrong, as you claimed I left a certain idea out which I did not. Why would you have said so, unless you have not see this said idea written? I have not presumed your life, but I have judged your words. It is fine if you do not agree with what is said, but do not speak when you do not know because you come off foolish and hypocritical, as you say that from a few lines describing the content of your words I judge your life, yet you judge me to be just another religious fanatic from a few lines of what I have written.

But you may go as you wish,

may God bless you anyway, and show you the Truth nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hear ye Hear ye all children of earth.

Sacrifice a goat, drink its blood. burn it's flesh and consume its meat. Take but give back to the earth, rejoice in that you are your own king.

and should a man with words to bewilder you appear, shun him as if he is the plague. He seeks to trap you in lies and bleed you of your own self worth.

the devil works in mysterious ways....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

words of love do not cause harm

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

No, you are wrong, as you claimed I left a certain idea out which I did not. Why would you have said so, unless you have not see this said idea written? I have not presumed your life, but I have judged your words. It is fine if you do not agree with what is said, but do not speak when you do not know because you come off foolish and hypocritical, as you say that from a few lines describing the content of your words I judge your life, yet you judge me to be just another religious fanatic from a few lines of what I have written.

But you may go as you wish,

may God bless you anyway, and show you the Truth nonetheless.

OK...I'm not doing a good job of understanding here obviously.
Where did I say you "left a certain idea out"?

I made no attempt to call you"religious fanatic." You are just another in a very long line of people who find it necessary to help save poor lost souls such as myself

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You put that other faiths are not represented by my words.
I just did not put your exact words in my last reply to you.

Here is a quote to which I will reply "You are just another in a very long line of people who find it necessary to help save poor lost souls such as myself".

I cannot help you save your soul and that is not what I try to do at all. I give glory to God by showing His mercy. If you do not wish to accept mercy and blot out the injustice which you live in then you are free to do so.

God's mercy is always there and you may always turn to it at whatever point you wish. I remind you of the thief crucified next to Jesus which repented and was forgiven. I cannot forgive you, I cannot make you repent.
I can only try to show the way to love God to people.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Were you born into this belief system you have going or did you, you know, find the truth later in your life?

I see what you were referring to in the "left out" bit now but I'd say it was never meant to go in so "left out would maybe be a stretch.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Thank you my brother. Peace be upon you and blessings from our Eternal Father for your humility in spreading His words for His sake.

Mercy, Lord. Please have mercy on us All. =')

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Religion lies, hates and deceives...

I see no lies, hate, or deception in the following:

James 1:27 (KJV)
27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Beautiful words, Backcase.

Peace, peace! Have you no peace? Have you no hope? Have you become tired and sick of the man you seem to be?

Don't be afraid to be old and tired.

"You look good when you're tired. You look like you could go on forever." Leonard Cohen.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I found the truth in the beginning and the later part of my life. I am not old at all, but in my first years I spoke to God and knew Him well, and I have retained a memory of such. I became corrupted when my thought was abstracted by my desires and loves of food, of idols(spiderman and things of the kind), and of skateboarding. I had not noticed that I had replaced God in my life until several years after, and I began renouncing corporal things for God's love and mercy.

It has made me a much less hateful, resentful, and ironical person within two years of doing so. I am now guided by my heart and would have it no other way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join