It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel School, Zimbawe UFO Research 1994 to 2012 (Full Info Documentary NEW)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The production team at Ariel Phenomenon, the definitive documentary on the Ariel School event, has just launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise necessary funds to help finish this important documentary this year! Please visit igg.me... to watch the campaign video that includes never before seen footage, and learn how you can help! The campaign will run from May 4 - June 18, 2015. Spread the word!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This might be one of the most important documentary about the alien phenomena to hit the world! I donated 100 USD and I hear they still need money to finalize it.

Their website:
www.arielphenomenon.com...

I'd like to see ATS do something great for the whole UFO community and support them! It is weird not to.
edit on -06:00pmSat, 27 Feb 2016 17:06:41 -0600pm22016Sat, 27 Feb 2016 17:06:41 -060002pmSaturday by ParanormalGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The production team at Ariel Phenomenon, the definitive documentary on the Ariel School event, has launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise necessary funds to help finish this important documentary this year!

Please visit http://(link tracking not allowed)/1Rnb3kq to watch the campaign video that includes never before seen footage, and learn how you can help! The campaign will run from March 15 – April 30, 2016. Spread the word!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Relevant link - 'Zimbabwe UFO Child Contactee Speaks Publicly For The First Time'.

earthmysterynews.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Relevant link - 'Zimbabwe UFO Child Contactee Speaks Publicly For The First Time'.

earthmysterynews.com...

from the link

Emily was only a few feet away from the beings and believes she was given messages.

Interesting, the original reports were of the sighting being from 100 meters.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

weird, that as I remember similiar reports about the distance

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Updated video link

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Heads up on the documentary of this case,it will be released when a distributor is found!!

www.arielphenomenon.com...

twitter.com...

eagerly awaiting this one and hope it airs soon!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats

If you care abouATS you'll star this post

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join