Ariel School, Zimbawe UFO Research 1994 to 2012 (Full Info Documentary NEW)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Halfway through and starting to feel like there's some exploitation going on.

And the Environmentalists and Greenies supply the agenda.

Just an observation....This is a wonderful topic and thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Yep... yep, like this one too.

It has an element that keeps perking my intellect. Todays generation is all too wrapped up in older belief systems to face the reality of extraterrestrial life. But this is changing. It will change more over time as more people become exposed to them.

If I was an intelligence officer in charge of weaning humanity away from its old paradigm, I would certainly choose children to be the next ambassadors. They don't have as many preconceived ideas and panic less when confronted with new ones.

Sowing the seeds of the future.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't doubt the sincerity of the children, and I consider the Westall School sighting case rock-solid, but there is one possible prosaic explanation for the Ariel School case that may not have been discussed. The photo below was taken in Zimbabwe of a Toyota truck that was used as a school bus for Kwenda School until they purchased a real school bus in summer of 1994, a few weeks before the Ariel school sighting.

There is, of course, no evidence that this truck or something similar pulled into the brush near the school and was the stimulus for the sighting, but one can see that if partially hidden by foliage (as whatever they saw was) and with its windows quite a bit higher off the ground than those of a passenger car, what kids would draw from memory after a brief sighting of some such vehicle while startled could well reassemble the drawings shown in the video.

This doesn't debunk the case, and I certainly don't know the whereabouts of this particular truck on the day of the Ariel event, but it's at least an example of another possibility. And I haven't seen any mention of teachers looking for tire tracks after the sighting. If some teacher said that he/she or a group inspected the ground there after the sighting and saw no tire tracks, that would strengthen the case and pretty much eliminate speculation about any manmade vehicle that could have been mistaken for what the kids thought they saw.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

I'm struggling to see how a landcruiser resembles a disk

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

Side view, half hidden by bushes, and seen for a few seconds by young children, who then ran back into the school building screaming rather than getting a better look. It's a remote possibility but should at least be brought up.

Some people think Lonnie Zamora saw a prototype lunar lander, even though he was a trained observer with an unobstructed view and described something very different, which left physical traces.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManInAsia
reply to post by xpoq47

I'm struggling to see how a landcruiser resembles a disk

I'm also pretty sure that the kids had probably witnessed a few land cruisers before the event. To even try and cast doubt on the case with this theory is clutching at straws imo.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Landcruisers are some of the most common vehicles in Africa, especially in farming communities. They are also usually muddy and brown. It's a bit like mistaking a bus for a disk. It's reaching...badly.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting how they all seem to land near schools. Its as if the beings wanted children to see them. Maybe getting future generations used to the truth

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Halfway through and starting to feel like there's some exploitation going on.

And the Environmentalists and Greenies supply the agenda.

Just an observation....This is a wonderful topic and thread.

For quite awhile in the 80's and 90's many abduction cases
noted that the Abductee was shown a screen with ecological disasters
and left them with a feeling that man had to clean up their act
and care for the Earth. So if there is an agenda, in my opinion,
you'll have to take that up with the ET's.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for finding this. I've been intrigued since I was first told of it. Now I need to find time to watch the video!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
That is excellent, thank you for sharing.

It's an amazing case.

The ETs warned that something might happen,
as in something going wrong on planet Earth,
and that some secret facilities on Earth are getting too technological.

For one example about our problems, study...
Dr. John Hall, A New Breed: satellite surveillance, gangstalking, stalking, mind control, psychotronic weapons, directed-energy weapons...

(Right Click SAVE AS) MP3s...

projectavalon.net...

projectavalon.net...

projectavalon.net...

And this...

"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions. But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your mind. Such plans are on their way."

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The kids grown up comments are really pretty lame,

If I had an experience almost 20 years ago and had 19 years to think about it I know for a fact I would have a concrete opinion on what happened, and being grown up I would have the ability to convey information and describe the event in elaborate detail, I'd have written a book about it, but these kids? Their general grown up response is "something happened, don't know what, but makes you think", what the heck? Sounds like they've been brainwashed by the world to disregard it and not think about it, which is too bad.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
The kids grown up comments are really pretty lame,

If I had an experience almost 20 years ago and had 19 years to think about it I know for a fact I would have a concrete opinion on what happened, and being grown up I would have the ability to convey information and describe the event in elaborate detail, I'd have written a book about it, but these kids? Their general grown up response is "something happened, don't know what, but makes you think", what the heck? Sounds like they've been brainwashed by the world to disregard it and not think about it, which is too bad.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

Actually, when you think about it, the general attitude toward UFOs is one of skepticism and despite the fact they had this experience, the general attitude can grind you down so it probably has dulled the experience for some of them
edit on 22-3-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Just to correct you boys in your assumption that the "Toyota truck" is a Landcruiser--Its a Toyota Hilux (4th gen)!
en.wikipedia.org...

just sayin'

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thank you for your posting. For months prior to the Ariel School event I had continuous "visions" of a UFO landing at a school and children having a meeting. I had been working in Lake Kariba at the time of the event and two days before that I witnessed in the sky a ball of light grow from a small point of light into a large swirling mass of lights spinning above and passing over the length of Lake Kariba.

I do not think we have ever been alone. Do we ever know when we are growing what our teachers/parents etc are really all about? We only begin to start knowing when we get to the point where we start teaching or have to be responsible ourselves.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join