It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Time Stamps and Sandy Hook - Is this what it looks like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hope this is the correct forum as I was not sure where to put it.

So anyway, I came across this and wondered if it means what it looks like or are the google time stamps meaning something else.
The time stamps are all before the Sandy Hook incident yet they are for sites to do with the incident/fund raising for the town.

see the search link here

So, anyone know about google time stamps that can explain how this works and if these were created before the incident like the facebook page created on the 10th?
*edit: just been informed that the facebook page has been debunked (see post below). Always glad to be enlightened

I don't know how to check the page data to see if it tells when a particular article was created (I am not that good at this kind of stuff) but I am sure there must be a way to see it.
edit on 7-1-2013 by CthulhuMythos because: edit - last comment added

edit on 7-1-2013 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

I dont know much about google timestamps other than that they arent very accurate, but I do know that the facebook page has been debunked. It was created for another purpose and them re appropriated after the shooting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Oh was it... thank you for that. Another bit of info added / deleted from the pile of unknowns.
As I said I don't know much about google time stamps, but I am sure there will be good techy peeps here that do.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Somebody asked in a thread a few hours ago.

The short story is that googles time stamp thing isnt perfect, and can make the occasional mistake...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

ah thank you. I did look in the search but didn't see the thread, lots of other Sandy Hook ref though.

Ok please just close this thread and anyone interested go to the one in the link in the post above

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
don't you know that google services multiple timelines?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ROFL........let the cover up of the cover up of the cover up of the cover up of the cover up....commence.........

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Somebody asked in a thread a few hours ago.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join