It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sino-Russian-S.American counter NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has done research or have links to materials about a possible Chinese Russian South American counter NWO that has formed and is working against the efforts of the Euro banker Satanic nobility driven NWO that owns the United States and uses it as their tool for global domination.

I had seem some chatter about it on the undernet but had not seen anything in the web. Anyone have any material that can be transmitted in the clear?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
From my understanding, a lot of the headbanging has been converging at the International Monetary Fund and how to progress with a global monetary policy standard. The SDR was one option that was being considered by establishing a global currency unit from a pool of currencies, but lately it looks like the US is riding this one alone. Military, trade and oil policy all sound to be in the mix and making progress towards common global standards difficult as national interests are a high priority at these level of discussions.

The dominance and shakiness of the USD is helping the Sino-Russia-S.America alliance as these nations wish to minimize their fallout should the US government default on its debt. The BRIC nations, Brazil, Russia, India and China is another commonly used term to describe this alliance and will help your research on this matter.
edit on 7-1-2013 by kwakakev because: Added part about BRIC

new topics

join