It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project longevity, another Sandy Hook connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
OP Thank you for posting up another piece of good evidence, Its unbelievable how many people on here refuse to look past a shooting tragedy and ask what happen?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

No; it wasn't just aimed at gang violence...

WASHINGTON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Obama administration is taking a cautious step toward confronting the politically tricky subject of gun violence with an initiative focused on prevention due to be unveiled on Tuesday. It will not be the gun control launch that some of President Barack Obama's supporters hoped for after Obama won a second four-year term in a Nov. 6 election

It was gun violence in general, which is gang violence was included in...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

From your link...

Forensic psychiatrist Keith Ablow stated, "I’ve evaluated plenty of murderers during my career... and I can tell you that people don’t commit atrocities because of name-calling."

This guy is a #ing moron....I guess Columbine never happened either, did it?

Eric Harris even taunted some kid in the library about being called a derogatory term for homosexual, that the forum will probably censor...Figure it out for yourself...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I see I posted this article yesterday also. Sorry forgot to search for it. Kudos Jaws......

"The community needs to show a little more outrage on these things and demand that it be a top priority," Pinciaro said.

Captain......you think this has nothing to do with Newtown yet the above was said just 17 days prior?

Also I will add this I found........

www.justice.gov...

A critical component of the Project Longevity strategy is the “call-in,” a face-to-face meeting where partners engage group members and deliver certain key messages. First, that group members are part of a community, that gun violence is unacceptable and that the community needs it to end. Second, that help is available to all who will accept it in order to transition out of the gang lifestyle, and that social service providers are standing by to assist with educational, employment, housing, medical, mental health and other needs. Third, that any future violence will be met with clear and certain consequences. The next time a homicide is traced to any member of a violent group, all members of that group will receive increased and comprehensive law enforcement attention to any and all crimes any of its members are committing.

Did they really need an excuse to target a gang? This is what they always have done......

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I did an ATS search and didn't find anything on this topic yet.

The Huffington Post published this article on November 27th, 2012, Huffington Post

The initiative, known as Project Longevity, will send new federal grant money to Connecticut and involve agents, academics and social workers working for or with the FBI and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Federal help for the effort is welcome even if Obama is not making a push to change laws that make guns easily available in much of the country, said Ron Pinciaro, executive director of Connecticut Against Gun Violence.

"The community needs to show a little more outrage on these things and demand that it be a top priority," Pinciaro said. "That will be more useful than another law right now."

It's disturbing to read this article knowing that it was published just 2 1/2 weeks before the Sandy Hook fiasco. Now we know that there was federal money going into Connecticut for gun related programs. Attorney General Eric Holder is even part of this program, which should scare the daylights out of people!

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy are scheduled to discuss the plans at a news conference in New Haven, Connecticut, at 11 a.m. (1600 GMT).

Scary stuff ATS, the Sandy Hook official story never sat well with me, something just didn't sit right in my gut. The more and more that comes out with this ever crumbling narrative just reinforces my original gut instinct. What do you think ATS, just another case of coincidence, or is the crap pile of lies starting to really become unbearable?
edit on 7-1-2013 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

would it had gone the way the powers that be (PTB) wanted it if it had been all white men ages 40-60 that had been killed in a mass murder at a midwest Auto plant?

I fear not. the killing of women and children fits the agenda to get sheeple to move the direction PTB wanted and that is all that mattered.

No matter what or who is manipulating, the fact remains women and children lost their lives either to a sick kid on a rampage or for PTB wanting to force a change. It was a lose lose situation from the start.

edit on 21-1-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Nope, I think it has nothing to do with newtown because it was only implemented in 2 cities in CT, and Newtown wasnt one of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Nope, I think it has nothing to do with newtown because it was only implemented in 2 cities in CT, and Newtown wasnt one of them.

Can you imagine if it had been implemented in Newtown ?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

"The community needs to show a little more outrage on these things and demand that it be a top priority," Pinciaro said.

Well shootings taking place everywhere yet none were ever good enough to get enough "outrage" to make it a "top priority". It was good enough this time wasn't it? Like I posted before......said in the same state just days prior.

Just because those were the only towns means nothing. Reducing guns anywhere in Connecticut will help the whole state.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So lets get this straight, there's a drill 20 mi away, a real threat to a preschool just 1.4 mi away, and an actual "supposed" shooting in same town, and a program to send money into conn. To help curb guns?

Sounds like the day of 9/11

and no one thinks the government has any involvement whatsoever? GTFO lol, its almost as good as the drawing of Moloch the owl the parents gave to obuma.

dead or not , im not believeing this is the work of one kid.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

So lets get this straight, there's a drill 20 mi away, a real threat to a preschool just 1.4 mi away, and an actual "supposed" shooting in same town, and a program to send money into conn. To help curb guns? Sounds like the day of 9/11 and no one thinks the government has any involvement whatsoever? GTFO lol, its almost as good as the drawing of Moloch the owl the parents gave to obuma.

I laughed too

I can't believe people still think after all the inconsistencies that it is all just the work of 'crazy conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

So lets get this straight, there's a drill 20 mi away, a real threat to a preschool just 1.4 mi away, and an actual "supposed" shooting in same town, and a program to send money into conn. To help curb guns?

Sounds like the day of 9/11

and no one thinks the government has any involvement whatsoever? GTFO lol, its almost as good as the drawing of Moloch the owl the parents gave to obuma.

dead or not , im not believeing this is the work of one kid.

I agree, when I wrote this thread I had no knowledge of the drills, or the supposed threat to the private school nearby. It does seem to corroborate my OP.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join