It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project longevity, another Sandy Hook connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Ya I did, did you read mine? Cause in the title of the link it says

Project Longevity: Justice Department, Connecticut State Officials Target Gun Violence

It also says

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy are scheduled to discuss the plans at a news conference in New Haven, Connecticut, at 11 a.m.

So when it states that "Connecticut officials" and "Connecticut Governor Dan Mallory" are involved it means the program is being run at the state level.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Project Longevity: Justice Department, Connecticut State Officials Target Gun Violence

It also says

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy are scheduled to discuss the plans at a news conference in New Haven, Connecticut, at 11 a.m.

So when it states that "Connecticut officials" and "Connecticut Governor Dan Mallory" are involved it means the program is being run at the state level.

I never said it wasnt being run at the state level. I said it wasnt being run STATEWIDE. It was implemented in 3 cities. Thats it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Could have something to do with the mass shooting in Hartford.
It was being used there,

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-1-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by frazzle

EXACTLY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEWTOWN. You all seem to miss that fact.

Funded by federal, state and local sources, Project Longevity is being launched initially in three Connecticut cities – New Haven, Hartford and Bridgeport.

(same source as before).

Nothing to do with Newtown whatsoever, so why are we trying to force a connection?

Well, I'm not making that connection, but as Rahm said, never let a crisis go to waste ...

newtown.patch.com...

After Project Longevity is established in Hartford and Bridgeport, the program may be deployed in other Connecticut cities if research and data analysis of a city’s homicide rate determine that the model offers an appropriate solution to gun violence.

Give an inch on the east coast and next thing you know they've spread their nets to the other coast. Don't blink.

edit on 7-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I realize that there have been past gov programs, but the timing for me on this one is too suspect. Like I said before if there is not evidence of similar programs running concurrently in other states, than this is just too big of a coincidence pill for me to swallow.

SO, the fact that it has been used in cities like Chicago, Cincinnati, and Boston doesnt matter, because they werent running at the same time.?

There is plenty of info out there on it, all the way down to WHY they were implementing it in the cities (again, not statewide) that they were. If its a setup, its quite elaborate.

I get it, you all are desperate to find a conspiracy here, but coincidence of timing does not a conspiracy make.

I wouldn't say I'm desperate to find a conspiracy, but I would say I'm interested to get to the bottom of this Scooby Doo mystery. There is just too much that doesn't pass the sniff test.

Don't you think it is interesting that there is no conspiracy with the Portland mall shooting just days prior, why do you think that is? Is it because there wasn't a mountain of contradictory statements, and odd goings on with the interviews that took place. There is a conspiracy here though, luckily there are enough people that are more awake than we were 12 years ago to see when something just isn't right.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I live in portland. there have been plenty of half-cocked 'theories' about IT, too, it just didnt get the same level of attention as Newtown.

Im not saying there is nothing to see here. I AM saying that there are a LOT of 'theoreis' that simply do not hold water. This project was in the making for more than a year. Are you saying they set the whole thing up that far back?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Fair enough, and I dont disagree. My ONLY point here is that this has nothing to do with Sandy Hook whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I never said it wasnt being run at the state level. I said it wasnt being run STATEWIDE. It was implemented in 3 cities. Thats it.

And who is running the Sandy Hook investigation? The STATE police? Is it a smoking gun, no I don't think so, but it is evidence to put into the mix.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Fair enough, and I dont disagree. My ONLY point here is that this has nothing to do with Sandy Hook whatsoever.

Other than the obvious attempt to use Sandy Hook to "reduce gun violence" by disarming all Americans. If they wanted to go after gangs why aren't they doing that instead of going after law abiding people?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Im not saying there is nothing to see here. I AM saying that there are a LOT of 'theoreis' that simply do not hold water. This project was in the making for more than a year. Are you saying they set the whole thing up that far back?

I think the gun control plan has been being planned for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
strange 'fast and furious' holder is still the att gen.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This would have to be a very large coincidence, if indeed it was one.

The major difference is that the other projects were implemented in large cities with high rates of violence, including gang-related violence. Newtown, CT, was not exactly what most would call a dangerous town. Most of Connecticut is also fairly safe, compared to cities such as Miami or New York. Yet these funds are diverted to Connecticut. Your explanation just doesn't add up to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kentucky89
This would have to be a very large coincidence, if indeed it was one.

The major difference is that the other projects were implemented in large cities with high rates of violence, including gang-related violence. Newtown, CT, was not exactly what most would call a dangerous town. Most of Connecticut is also fairly safe, compared to cities such as Miami or New York. Yet these funds are diverted to Connecticut. Your explanation just doesn't add up to me.

Again, it wasnt implemented in Newtown. Check out the source I posted earlier in the thread. People are trying to make a connection where there isnt one.
edit on 8-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So are you just going to ignore my point about the state of Connecticut receiving the funds for this program, and the state of Connecticut running the investigation of the sandy hook incident? Remember the Connecticut state police is the official source for all information about this incident, if anyone else releases info that hasn't come from them you could be prosecuted, according to Lt Vance. Still see no connection, or maybe you don't want to see it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So are you just going to ignore my point about the state of Connecticut receiving the funds for this program, and the state of Connecticut running the investigation of the sandy hook incident? Remember the Connecticut state police is the official source for all information about this incident, if anyone else releases info that hasn't come from them you could be prosecuted, according to Lt Vance. Still see no connection, or maybe you don't want to see it?

By that logic, you can connect ANYTHING in the state of Conn to Sandy Hook. Its a giant leap.

The fact is that Project Longevity is not implemented in Newtown. End of story.

As for the Lt. Vance comments, its good to see people are still reaching for wahtever they can. No, he shouldnt have said what he did, but if you actually watch and listen, he never said " if anyone else releases info that hasn't come from them you could be prosecuted" as you say. Not even close, even though you all like to cling to it.

BTW, heard of anyone being prosecuted for talking about Sandy Hook? Whats that? You haven't? wonder why that is.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He said anybody that spreads misinformation on social media could be prosecuted, which is all the mass media had been doing up to that point, so why did they get a free pass? Nobody has been arrested because it was obviously a veiled threat that was meant to keep all the holes in their story intact.

As far as the connection between the government providing anti gun funds to the state of Connecticut 2 1/2 weeks before Sandy Hook, I think it is curious to say the least. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
1) there is no official story for you to automatically believe is false. the state police identified the deceased. that is all. the rest of it is internet gobbeldy gook

2) "another" connection ? none have even been remotely proven yet

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
1) there is no official story for you to automatically believe is false. the state police identified the deceased. that is all. the rest of it is internet gobbeldy gook

Oh really? So all the misstatements by the msm is just "internet gobbeldy gook" huh?

Does there have to be an "official story" for there to be conflicting evidence of what they have already put out there, ie coroner's statement vs two long guns found in the trunk? The car belonging to Adam's mom vs who's car it really is?

All I need to see is the video surveillance of Adam entering the school, and I will never talk about Sandy Hook again, that's a promise! They can take their "official story" and stuff it!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This statement by the Governor of Connecticut only seems to reinforce my argument about Project Longevity.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks to SMOKINGGUN2012 for catching this statement from the Newtown Bee

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

link

A lot of puzzle pieces, just not sure where they all go yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join