It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons inside our banks? PHOTO EVIDENCE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I live in Halifax too.

It looks like a nice building with some great architecture, I'm going to try and get in to see for myself. I'm passing that way tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

The financial institutions are rooted in Zionism and hence Egyptology, the symbols used are directly related to their roots. Most of the moneyed, power families are tied to variants of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, Illuminati etc and use the associated symbols.

mailstar.net...

The claim has been made that the AMORC is the oldest fraternal or secret order known to man. This claim makes the Order antedate Freemasonry and the latter has always claimed great antiquity. Here again the investigator is confronted with a mass of details purporting to be the history of Freemasonry, but gradually classifying itself into two groups which one may label "facts" and "traditions."

On the point of its connection with the Rosicrucians, Freemasonry is more or less silent. It traces its antiquity to Solomon's Temple, and refers to characters whose history, if not actual existence, is

[p. 26] cloaked with mystery. Its published history is very esoteric and mystical, although its actual history, as known to all advanced Rosicrucians, is a living testimonial to the truth of the notable principles of Brotherhood which actuate Freemasonry.

So closely are the two Orders allied in some lands that many of the great exponents of the one are active workers in the other. Freemasonry has acknowledged its debt to the ancient White Brotherhood by adding a Rosicrucian Degree to the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite.

In this connection it may be explained that the Obelisk now in Central Park New York City - one of the two erected in Egypt by Thutmose III and intended to stand some day in "the country where the Eagle spreads its wings" - bears this Cartouche, or Seal, as well as many other authentic and instructive signs now used by all Rosicrucians of the true Order. In Egypt today, the Rosicrucian Order, descending from very ancient lodges, uses this Cartouche as its official emblem above all others.

ancientegypt.hypermart.net...

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

rense.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
its owned by the royal bank of scotand RBS...scotland is mason central

So by your 'logic', every time I have a tipple of Scotch, I'm supporting Masonry?

Not that I think it would be a bad thing but your 'connection' is......shall we say tenuous?

Fitz

p.s. BTW, here's a facade of the Merchant's Bank inside Brookfield (formerly BCE) Place here in Toronto. What are we to make of this? And I'm sure there are plenty more similar examples around the world. As disappointing as it might be, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Halifax was taken over by the Royal Bank of Scotland, then Lloyds TSB, here is the blurb from Lloyds website about Halifax .

www.lloydsbankinggroup.com...

Enter the Halifax
In December 1852, a small group of men gathered in the Old Cock Inn, Halifax. Their aim was to set up an investment and loan society, for the mutual benefit of local working people. Those with spare cash could invest it; others could then borrow, using the funds to acquire a house. Lenders would receive interest on their savings; borrowers would be charged it.

By Christmas that year, the Halifax Permanent Benefit Building Society was formally established.

Rules were drawn up, and a chairman, trustees and directors appointed. Office space was rented in the Old Market, and an announcement placed in the Halifax Guardian.
Amongst the founding fathers were John Fisher, a local bank manager; J.D.Taylor, a solicitor’s clerk; and Esau Hanson, a textile manufacturer. All three played a pivotal role in the Society's early history. Fisher was elected President, and Taylor named Secretary (a position he was to hold for nearly 50 years). Then, on 26th May 1853, Hanson became the very first person to be granted a mortgage by the Halifax. He borrowed £121 to buy land on St. John’s Lane.

One of the founders of Halifax was Esau Hanson, interesting when the biblical Jacob and Esau story could be a factor being played out, where Jacob tricked Esau into getting his fathers blessings and hence an easier path to financial security. Maybe somewhere along the line someone of ''Jacob'' has played their part in this acquisition.

Jacob and Esau

Victor Blank was Chairman of Lloyds when the HBOS takeover was implemented, he is also Vice President of the Jewish Leadership Council.

Victor Blank

After the October 2008 bailouts of RBS, HBOS and Lloyds TSB and Lloyds TSB's January 2009 merger with HBOS, the government was holding a 43% stake in Lloyds Banking Group, but then on 6 March 2009, after it became apparent that the global economy had contracted more than expected, the UK government announced their Asset Protection Scheme to underwrite future significant losses at Lloyds Banking Group and Royal Bank of Scotland. Detailed negotiations on the terms of entry to the scheme are expected to conclude in September 2009.[dated info] It is currently[when?] not expected that Lloyds will not use the scheme to the extent originally envisaged, thus keeping the government's holding to less than 50%.
On 17 May 2009, it was announced that Blank would stand down as chairman of Lloyds Banking Group.[

He is Chairman of the charity "Wellbeing of Women".[18]
He is the Chairman of UJS Hillel.
Chairman of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists' health research charity, as well as
an Honorary Fellow and a Patron of the Royal College Chairman of the Council of University College School
He is an Honorary Fellow of St Catherine's College, Oxford.
A member of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment
He is a Vice President of the Jewish Leadership Council.[19]
He is also a member of the CBI Boardroom Issues Group.

Gordon Brown was the PM at the time of the takeover and personally brokered the deal with Lloyds TSB then implemented government capital bail out of these banks.

HBOS

Acquisition by Lloyds TSB On 18 September 2008 the terms of the recommended offer for HBOS by Lloyds TSB were announced. The deal was concluded on 19 January 2009.[17] The three main conditions for the acquisition were:
Three Quarters of HBOS shareholders voted in agreement with the board's actions;[5]

Half Of Lloyds TSB shareholder voted to approve the takeover;[18]

UK government dispensation with respect to competition law.

A group of Scottish businessmen challenged the right of the UK government to approve the deal by overruling UK competition law, but this was rejected. The takeover was approved by HBOS shareholders on 12 December.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown personally brokered the deal with Lloyds TSB. An official[who?] said: “It is not the role of a Prime Minister to tell a City institution what to do”.[19] The Lloyds TSB board have stated that merchant banks Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley were amongst the advisers recommending the takeover.[5]

On 13 October 2008, Gordon Brown's announcement that government must be a "rock of stability," resulted to an "unprecedented but essential" government action: the Treasury would infuse £37 billion ($64 billion, €47 billion) of new capital-bailout into Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, Lloyds TSB and HBOS Plc, to avert financial sector collapse or UK "banking meltdown". He stressed, however, that it was not "standard public ownership" for the banks would return to private investors "at the right time."[20][21] Alistair Darling stated UK taxpayers would benefit from the government's rescue plan, for it will have some control in RBS in exchange of about £20 billion from the taxpayer. Total ownership in RBS would be 60%, with the figure for HBOS 40%.[22] Royal Bank of Scotland stated it intended to raise 20 billion pounds ($34 billion) capital with government's aid, amid its chief executive Fred Goodwin's resignation. The government acquires $8.6 billion of preference shares and underwriting $25.7 billion of ordinary shares. Thus, it intended to raise 15 billion pounds (18.9 billion euros, 25.8 billion dollars) from investors, to be underwritten by the government. Taxpayers' money will buy 5 billion pounds of shares from RBS, amid Barclays bank raising 6.5 billion pounds only from investors, instead of government help.[23] Reuters reported Britain could inject 40 billion pounds ($69 billion) into the said 3 banks including Barclays.[24]

Ah the lovely world of governments and banking and how the public pays through the nose for the privilege, twice.
edit on 9-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

its owned by the royal bank of scotand RBS...scotland is mason central

So by your 'logic', every time I have a tipple of Scotch, I'm supporting Masonry?

masons are leeches...they leech off the public...but it only works if they are in the shadows.

one doesnt support leeches....they are pests.

as for scotch..lol....unless your drinking their wine mixed with 3% blood...or your eating black peoples pineal gand as caviar...i think your fine lol...keep drinking your scotch lol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

i got to say

all the convos here about banks are kinda wrong

their are big banks...and smaller banks....the big banks prop up the smaller ones

Bank of England (BoE) - props up barclays, natwest, etc - and insurance companies

Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) - props up lloyds tsb, etc - and insurance companies like scottish widow

what we are seeing...is the bank of engand being infiltrated...the smaller banks are just breeding grounds for dodgy bankers

peace

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

i got to say
all the convos here about banks are kinda wrong
their are big banks...and smaller banks....the big banks prop up the smaller ones
Bank of England (BoE) - props up barclays, natwest, etc - and insurance companies
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) - props up lloyds tsb, etc - and insurance companies like scottish widow
what we are seeing...is the bank of engand being infiltrated...the smaller banks are just breeding grounds for dodgy bankers
peace

Not really.

RBS was ruined and it became HBOS, bolstered by gov cash enabling Lloyds to buy it, Brown made new rules for non competition in acquisition for this purpose, Lloyds TSB now owns HBOS.

Is there anything you could show substantiating the comments you made regarding how you think of Halifax as proping Lloyds and small banks being breeding grounds for dodgy bankers and large banks bankers innocent?

Most sources say otherwise, in fact if you check you will find a lot of big names being questioned.

bank of england governance deemed faulty

Governance of the Bank of England is "defective", according to the chairman of the Treasury Committee following the publication of three independent reviews into the Bank's performance. Andrew Tyrie said the reviews were too little, too late. The reviews, commissioned by the Bank, questioned its "centralised and hierarchical" structure.

The second review, by Bill Winters, a former JP Morgan banker and member of the Independent Commission on Banking, questioned the "robustness" of internal governance at the Bank. While the report acknowledged that "less senior staff are often willing to challenge their superiors... there appears to be some tendency for them to filter recommendations in such a way as to maximise the likelihood that senior staff will find the recommendation palatable. "While this makes it easier for the governor, as ultimate decision-maker, to reach conclusions, it risks reducing the range of views he sees and, as such, might lead to a less effective overall outcome."

The three separate reviews, commissioned in May this year, looked at the Bank's emergency assistance to HBOS and RBS banks in October 2008 at the height of the financial crisis; the Bank's ability to provide funding to the banking system as a whole; and its forecasting abilities. The first, by Ian Plenderleith, a former member of the Bank's Monetary Policy Committee, suggested in the run-up to the financial crisis there was greater focus on systemic risks rather than on the potential failure of an individual financial institution. The report also said the Bank was dependent on the City watchdog, the Financial Services Authority, for information on individual banks' cashflow, but that this data was not detailed enough. It added that Bank was only insured against the loss of 12% of the total amount of money lent to HBOS and RBS - £51.1bn was not covered.

Libor

The Libor scandal is a series of fraudulent actions connected to the Libor (London Interbank Offered Rate) and also the resulting investigation and reaction. The Libor is an average interest rate calculated through submissions of interest rates by major banks in London. The scandal arose when it was discovered that banks were falsely inflating or deflating their rates so as to profit from trades, or to give the impression that they were more creditworthy than they were.[3] Libor underpins approximately $350 trillion in derivatives. It is controlled by the British Bankers' Association

banks too big to prosecute

HSBC (major bank) prosecuted 1.92bn for laundering

HSBC will pay US authorities a record $1.9bn (£1.18bn) to settle allegations that its failure to enforce anti-money laundering rules left America's financial system exposed to drug cartels.

A damning Senate report said HSBC left America's financial system exposed to exploitation by drug cartels and terrorist organisations due to its failure to comply with anti-money laundering laws. The report also contained strong criticism of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, a top US bank regulator, saying the regulator failed to crack down on the bank despite multiple red flags, allowing money laundering issues "to accumulate into a massive problem".

Standard Chartered fined

Standard Chartered is to pay $327m (£204m) to US regulators to settle allegations that it breached US sanctions with Iran.

The New York regulator had accused the bank of leaving the United States “vulnerable to terrorists, weapons dealers, drug kingpins and corrupt regimes” by hiding $250bn of transactions with Iran.

Barclays Libor fined 290m

Barclays has been fined £290m for attempting to manipulate the world’s benchmarking borrowing rate in a blow to the bank’s reputation that has raised questions over the future of chief executive Bob Diamond.

more big banks Libor investigations

HSBC is also believed to be under investigation, as are Citigroup, JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, UBS and the inter-dealer broker ICAP founded by the Tory donor Michael Spencer.

bank of england involved in Libor

London is losing so much trust as the global financial center that Prime Minister David Cameron may need to consider an unprecedented choice for Bank of England governor: Mark Carney, the Canadian who polices the world’s financial system and has no ties to the bailouts or rigged markets tainting Labour and Conservative governments alike.

more bank of england Libor scandal

Libor scandal: Bank of England refused to take responsbility for regulating Libor The Bank of England has been accused of refusing to lead the reform of the discredited Libor system after failing to act on warnings more than four years ago over interest rates rigging by the banks.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

nice post..thanx

as i said before...private agents in the public sector

BTW...i just read somewhere that rothchild was the queens banker...he died in 2007
and the queen has to ask permission to go into their square mile

that just sums everything up......

edit on 9-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I'm a first generation Mason in my immediate family. I think my dad's 3rd cousin is a Mason.

reply to post by thePharaoh

Wow, you really want to hate Freemasonry. It's kind of sad.

We don't work in shadows and we don't leech.

Every good Mason I know is a Scotch Man (well, some prefer beer), but I'm game for anything. Wine and blood?!
I guess you're going to believe whatever helps you place blame. Ah prejudice.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

nice post..thanx

as i said before...private agents in the public sector

BTW...i just read somewhere that rothchild was the queens banker...he died in 2007
and the queen has to ask permission to go into their square mile

that just sums everything up......

Some interesting Rothschild quotes here

rense.com...

Letter written from London by the Rothschilds to their New York agents introducing their banking method into America: "The few who can understand the system will be either so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while, on the other hand, that great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that Capital derives from the system, will bear its burden without complaint and, perhaps, without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests."

As Napoleon pointed out: "Terrorism, War & Bankruptcy are caused by the privatization of money, issued as a debt and compounded by interest "- he cancelled debt and interest in France - hence the Battle of Waterloo. Some writers have claimed that Nathan Rothschild "warned that the United States would find itself involved in a most disastrous war if the bank's charter were not renewed." (do you see the similarities here? If you don't play the game an economic disaster will fall on you and you will be destroyed.)

"Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly." The Communist Manifesto. In the case of the Bolshevik revolution, Rothschilds/ Rockefellers' Chase Bank owned the state. In the US, the FED owners "own" the state. Rothschilds' favorite saying who along with the Rockefellers are the major Illuminati Banking Dynasties: "Who controls the issuance of money controls the government!" Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply." Rockefeller is reported to have said: "Competition is a sin". "Own nothing. Control everything". Because he wants to centralize control of everything and enslave us all, i.e. the modern Nimrod or Pharaoh. The Rothschild were behind the colonization and occupations of India and the Rothschild owned British Petroleum was granted unlimited rights to all offshore Indian oil, which is still valid till this day.

The power of the Rothschild family was evidenced on 24 Sept 2002 when a helicopter touched down on the lawn of Waddedson Manor, their ancestral home in Buckinghamshire, England. Out of the helicopter strode Warren Buffet, - touted as the second richest man in the World but really a lower ranking player- and Arnold Schwarzenegger (the gropinator), at that time a candidate for the Governorship of California. Also in attendance at this two day meeting of the World's most powerful businessmen and financiers hosted by Jacob Rothschild were James Wolfensohn, president of the World Bank and Nicky Oppenheimer, chairman of De Beers. Arnold went on to secure the governorship of one of the biggest economies on the planet a year later. That he was initiated into the ruling class in the Rothschilds' English country manor suggests that the centre of gravity of the three hundred trillion dollar cartel is in the U.K. and Europe not the U.S.

In the last century, members of the British Fabian Society dynastic banking families in the City of London financed the Communist takeover of Russia. Trotsky in his biography refers to some of the loans from these British financiers going back as far as 1907. By 1917 the major subsidies and funding for the Bolshevik Revolution were co-ordinated and arranged by Sir George Buchanan and Lord Alfred Milner. [no doubt using money from Cecil Rhodes' South African gold and diamond legacy - Ed] The Communist system in Russia was a "British experiment" designed ultimately to become the Fabian Socialist model for the British takeover of the World through the UN and EU. The British plan to takeover the World and bring in a "New World Order" began with the teachings of John Ruskin and Cecil Rhodes at Oxford University. Rhodes in one of his wills in 1877 left his vast fortune to Lord Nathan Rothschild as trustee to set up the Rhodes Scholarship Program at Oxford to indoctrinate promising young graduates for the purpose, and also establish a secret society [Royal Institute of International Affairs RIIA, which branched into the Round Table, the Bilderbergers, the CFR, the Trilateral, etc -- Ed] for leading business and banking leaders around the World who would work for the City to bring in their Socialist World government.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Wow, you really want to hate Freemasonry. It's kind of sad.

We don't work in shadows and we don't leech.

Every good Mason I know is a Scotch Man (well, some prefer beer), but I'm game for anything. Wine and blood?!

as i said i dont hate masons

just the conflict of interests they have with public owned states.

as thePharaoh...i consider masons to be my operatives...lol...they just dont know it yet

peace

BTW...judgement is not just for the dead
I AM PHARAOH

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMasonEvery good Mason I know is a Scotch Man (well, some prefer beer), but I'm game for anything. Wine and blood?!

really

google

Chateau lafite rothchild
or
Chatea Mouton rothchild

or many more
the french have only recently stopped using raw bovine blood in its processing of wine...in 1998

its not important what i believe...or you..who knows what the very rich get up to for kicks....who knows what god they pray to....

peace

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What conflict of interest?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

What conflict of interest?

complex issue, i care not to articulate

but to summarise

its about sustanance and growth....and the needs of

in both hemispheres

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I prefer Italian wine. Whatever they do to it, it's good stuff.

That doesn't really clarify the issue. I don't see a conflict of interest and I know Freemasonry causes none. The only issue is with non-members.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Those Bank of America murals are scary. Without even being told about them in this way, if you were just there and actually looked at them and thought about it, the theme of the images is very obvious.

What a crazy world we live in.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Many people seem to think Masons roll in cash. How I wish it were so. Most lodges teeter on bankruptcy. Many lodges do have savings from donations, but rarely is it ever past 6 digits lol. I wealthiest lodge I know of received a donation for $2m after a wealthy member died. Most of which was used to renovate the building.

Other organizations within Masonry, such as the Shriners for instance, recieve a LOT more money than normal Masonic lodges. This is because they have much larger undertakings, in the Shriners case they maintain a charity hospital network.

No Mason (legally) benefits from donations to a lodge or any organization associated with Masonry. And believe me, Masons are the stingiest bunch of men you'll ever meet. We know down to the last penny how much is in our investment accounts because we read them off every month. You'd have to be pretty slick to pull one over on an entire lodge.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZASHTO

Then I suppose it must be good art to inflict such strong reaction.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Do Shriners actually practice medicine, nutrition, and wellness; or do they just fund hospitals and stuff for children?

Always wondered ^^

My grandfather was a Shriner, but I never really got to meet him.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I wealthiest lodge I know of received a donation for $2m after a wealthy member died. Most of which was used to renovate the building.

$2 million to renovate a building?!?!
They used the most of this money to fix up their man cave when children are dying of cancer and could've used that money?

I would think if they needed that much renovation, the building should've been condemned long ago.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join