It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons inside our banks? PHOTO EVIDENCE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by KSigMason

Show me proof.

Fun.

Proof of what exactly? That the Lloyd's bank has connections to Freemasonry which is documented and obvious,

also

its owned by the royal bank of scotand RBS...scotland is mason central

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Just because they kept a part of the old building doesn't mean they are connected to the Freemasons. To say so is an assumption. Show me proof that the Masons are tied to them. Like I said, the OP even says the Freemasons don't own the building anymore and no one has provided substative evidence to show Masonic involvement in the current operations of the bank.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Thanks I like you too.

.i saw how prison works

But how you could study prison systems and come away thinking that the worlds troubles are a product of anyone other than entirely us is beyond me, man.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Xoanon

Just because they kept a part of the old building doesn't mean they are connected to the Freemasons. To say so is an assumption. Show me proof that the Masons are tied to them. Like I said, the OP even says the Freemasons don't own the building anymore and no one has provided substative evidence to show Masonic involvement in the current operations of the bank.

who sold the land?

who facilitated the deal?

why would the architect build a "city of london" temple (1poultry)...over another temple...and rent it out to banks?

how did the buyers...and the owners of the temple..organise and allow it to be used?

is the temple still being used?

how is it relevant to the existing use of the building?

and how much more evidence does one need of secret societies in the financial industry

its funny that most of the upper classes around the world in asia, ME, etc know this is fact..but we dont

its all...incuding my percpective...BS

lets BBQ
edit on 8-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thanks I like you too.

.i saw how prison works

But how you could study prison systems and come away thinking that the worlds troubles are a product of anyone other than entirely us is beyond me, man.

firstly...i think i got to say..iv never been to prison

i live in the UK....i watched a few documentaries on your prison system
seems like it filters out the wealthy

but yea lolol whateva

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ok KSM,

I am slightly disturbed that you continue to take this kind of hard, silly line when it comes to this stuff.

You have become worse than the people that actually do attack Freemasonry.
You need to hear that, and i also know that you don't care, so save it.

Like a lot of ATSers this ain't my first rodeo; we've met before.

Tell you what. I have always been fascinated by the Beehive stuff, for decades, really, and have always wanted to condense my thoughts.

You know, when I came to that stuff today, it was a surprise to me, I did not expect it, and now I am sort of re-engaged with the material.

I also noticed that when I went for a simple solution (proof for you), there was not one. No one has done a nice elegant piece on the Beehive and Freemasonry, or even the Beehive symbolism pre-Freemasonry. I mean, there actually is one write up at freemasonry.bcy.ca but it sucks (even though the proof you are looking for is there, and I think you must know that).

So just for you, I am going to create a nice thread. I have actually been looking for a good topic. And I will connect it all up for you very nicely with Lloyd's and Apis Bulls and all of that. And even the planet Venus, you know about that one, right? Not by dint of being a Freemason, I mean, just because you are interested in this stuff.

So I have friended you, I'll let you know when the soup is on.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't know. Look it up, research it, then make conclusions based on fact not assumption.

Masonic buildings, particularly if just one Lodge is using it, may be sold for one reason or the other. In Boise, there was a push to build a Masonic center, but it fell through and the land had to be sold. Doesn't mean that business there now is Masonic. The Boise Masonic Temple rents out space to businesses on the first floor, that's not uncommon. The only influence we have on those businesses is the building maintenance and their rent.

and how much more evidence does one need of secret societies in the financial industry

Actual evidence, not assumptions based on an old building not owned by the Masons anymore.

reply to post by Xoanon

I've always been one to withhold judgement until all the facts are presented.

No evidence has been presented that shows any Masonic involvement with the bank. All that has been presented is that at one time the Masons owned the building, they now no longer do, and that the bank kept a part of building when they established the bank. There has been no evidence that any Masonic activity occurs there nor that Masons are involved in the management of that bank.

Like a lot of ATSers this ain't my first rodeo; we've met before.

I don't remember you. Sorry.

I have always been fascinated by the Beehive stuff, for decades, really, and have always wanted to condense my thoughts.

Here is an excerpt of one of my articles:

The Bee-Hive, in my opinion, is probably the most misunderstood symbol. Immediately we are told that it is an emblem of industry, but this can be misleading as in this instance industry does not mean machinery, it actually means strength in numbers. Historically, industry meant employing a large number of men to accomplish a project. For this definition of industry the Bee-Hive is a perfect representation as we see that hundreds or thousands can accomplish a task much easier versus the employment of just one.

Strength in numbers and the Bee-Hive is also a great symbol for mankind as we are a social creature and rely upon our fellow man for aid, support, and protection. This symbol of industry and cooperation also warns us against laziness, where in the fuller explanation of this symbol we see:

Thus was man formed for social and active life, the noblest part of the work of God, and he that will so demean himself as not to be endeavoring to add to the common stock of knowledge and understanding maybe deemed a DRONE in the HIVE of nature, a useless member of society, and unworthy of our protection as Masons.

Read More

I'm not the greatest writer, but its my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Oh holy crap you're seriously in to all of this.

I beg your pardon. If you check my first post you'll see that I appreciate this stuff from similar angles as yourself. I could actually give a rat's ass what kind of deals are made where since everyone is doing it everyday everywhere.

I just love the architecture and the symbolism that it contains, and I am glad that someone had the idea that they did in Halifax at all. It's neat. These societies are a facet of humanity that I also love. I would have totally been a Mithraist/ite/whatever.

Anyway, you are a good writer. It is almost impossible to write about this stuff without coming off as a kook and you have manged to do it. I like your stuff for sure.

So let me handle the kooky part. I'll seriously pull out all the stops, you won't believe where this Beehive stuff goes. Been dying for a thread idea.

See you soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Tell you what. I have always been fascinated by the Beehive stuff, for decades, really, and have always wanted to condense my thoughts.

You know, when I came to that stuff today, it was a surprise to me, I did not expect it, and now I am sort of re-engaged with the material.

i thought the exact same thing...i never really completely understood it first time round (or second lol)

i was engaged today as i was thinking about the bee...in one of the pharaohs titles/names (they had 5)

one of the names, that addresses his rule over lower and upper egypt, is symbolised by a bee

"he of the sedge and the bee"....

So just for you, I am going to create a nice thread. I have actually been looking for a good topic. And I will connect it all up for you very nicely with Lloyd's and Apis Bulls and all of that. And even the planet Venus, you know about that one, right? Not by dint of being a Freemason, I mean, just because you are interested in this stuff.

So I have friended you, I'll let you know when the soup is on.

that was cheeky lol....hes intrigued like mst ppl

i personaly am only interested because of the ancient egypt links and pharonic ideogy/religion

its deep how its all relevant today...

the fall of egypt,
rise of rome
jesus

all in the space of 50 years
edit on 9-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

BTW, halifax isnt a bank...its a building society

and..WTH... wow....why did you mention mythriazim (cant spell it lol)...

dude

the building we are talking about reminded me of 1poultry in the square mile, ie. city of london.

same sort of design....

at the end of 2012...there were three suicides in a few months in that building

the site was buit on a mytheriam....a "persian" religion...with a sun god and dead king...like the pharaohs had.

also at the same site are many corpses

here take a sec to look at this thread....by the end it got soo deep

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Oh that is cool, in a ghoulish way. I am going to catch up on it. How strange; I spent a lot of time for years with people from Hong Kong so I sometimes think about Feng Shui when it comes to stuff like that. Looks like really good reading, thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Don't knock Zoroastrianism....The rebirth of civilization occurred in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Don't knock Zoroastrianism....The rebirth of civilization occurred in the middle east.

my best friends family were zoroastrians...they were kurdish from north iraq.

we had some really funny convos.....the first time he tried to tell me....he was like...my grandparents worship the power of fire...i was like...what, devil worshippers?...his cousins and bro laughed hard

he was` like...bro dont say that...the film, exorcist starts in my village....lololol

oh we had a laugh

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ah, it almost appeared as if you were talking ill of Mithra(s). My apologies good sir. By the way, isn't there something like Pharaoh meant lord or father?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Ah, it almost appeared as if you were talking ill of Mithra(s). My apologies good sir. By the way, isn't there something like Pharaoh meant lord or father?

talking ill

thats the pharaohs legacy....though the corruption isnt

mithras concept was egyptian first...then the persians adopted it...then the romans...it was favoured by the roman soldiers...which is how it got to london

also, pharaoh meant great house..per - aa...

the father was - osiris
the son - horus
the holy spirit - Re

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I always liken the holy trinity to the supreme trinity - Mind, Body, and Spirit.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I love researching as much as I can about Freemasonry. I'm a Past Master of the Idaho Lodge of Research, member of the Grand College of Rites, and charter/lifetime member of the Ohio Asylum of Research. I've been a member of the Grand Lodge of Idaho Education Committee and I'm the Education Officer for my Commandery (well really all 3 York Rite bodies).

In addition to my 190 published posts, I have another 3 scheduled to come out and 74 posts in draft form. I'm a born researcher and analyst. My Minor is in History.

I just love the architecture and the symbolism that it contains, and I am glad that someone had the idea that they did in Halifax at all. It's neat. These societies are a facet of humanity that I also love. I would have totally been a Mithraist/ite/whatever.

There's a lot of stuff out there. Mithraism is an interesting field of study.

Anyway, you are a good writer. It is almost impossible to write about this stuff without coming off as a kook and you have manged to do it. I like your stuff for sure.

Thanks.

So let me handle the kooky part. I'll seriously pull out all the stops, you won't believe where this Beehive stuff goes. Been dying for a thread idea.

I'd love to read it. My post on the banners of Royal Arch Masonry came from a non-Mason on the DI forum. He was an interesting guy to talk with.

See you soon.

??

When I was in Iraq, I liked the Kurdish culture and people.
edit on 9-1-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I love researching as much as I can about Freemasonry.

While I can't say mine pertains to Freemasonry in particular. I do indeed enjoy learning about the mysteries. It must be my mother's bloodline in me. My grandfather was a 32° Scottish Rite, and Shriner. Uncle, Mom's brother, was at least a Master Mason from what I am aware. I never met him. He committed suicide before I was born.

I think it might have rubbed off on me. That and my dad's lineage to Sigi, son of Odin. I was interested in the Esoteric from a very young age, but just came back to my mind in recent years, when I graduated High School.

Is there any sects, branches, organization, schools, that you recommend me to look into while I await my next opportunity to petition the Lodge?

I'm a born researcher and analyst.

I'm the same way; my particular field is medicine and nutrition, which is why I was interested in Rosicrucianism. I've read several of Max Heindel's books. Links are in my signature for all of my wellness related threads, that I've worked on. I have even more in my brain that has never been put down onto paper or electronic format. Do you know of any other societies that work in a similar fashion?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
the petrodollar system...like the reserve.....could be masonic

I would like a well laid out and thorough explanation how.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeWayz
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Thanks, I was completely unaware! you learn something new every day

I used to go into an old bank building on a regualr basis. It had been turned into something else. But on the walls were the egyptian ankh and lotus ect. They were laied out on the walls in such a way that one wouldnt notice them in passing. I showed the lady that worked there. She had been there for years and had not noticed but then she didnt know what an ankh was.

Down the road at the bone yard, there a tomb that has a very large Babylonian winged disk over the door way. Turns out this guy was from a "german" banking family that came into this state way back before the Civil War and set up several banks. The town was once the state capital. There are some folks with this name that are still active with the Deutsche Bundesbank.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join