It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking is completely brain dead and TPTB put words through his voice generator

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Actually that is the first problem I have with both your arguments...

Your both quite capable of understanding and surpassing Mr. Hawkins yet chose not to...let us assume the op is wrong and the CT does not hold out...

You can walk around feed yourself bathe... things he cant do... this mean you can get hands on knowledge he cant.... their is a limit to what he can...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

There is nothing to learn or understand outside of one`s mind - Stephen Hawking never led anyone to a better way.

If you ask me what I know, I`d tell you nothing, how could I sit and here and defend the statement, ``I know such and such a thing.``

I can only speak on my experience, I can tell you how I arrived at my current mental existence, to the best of my knowledge; some refer to it as enlightenment, but then again, you`d assume it was a lie, so what does it matter, only you can learn about yourself and hopefully theres enough truth in the universe to lead you there and your eyes and heart are open enough to see it.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join