It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking is completely brain dead and TPTB put words through his voice generator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As long he says aliens are threat i love him

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
From reading some of the replies, I notice many people are way too sensitive.

It IS what feeds the stereotypes.

Better off laughing about it, I am certain Stephen Hawking would be laughing about it had he seen this.

Gays make jokes about gays, Jews make joke about Jews. What the heck people.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
This might be a stretch but wouldn't that be funny? I have no proof, no arguments, just a thought I had ! Discuss!

this might gain traction

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

That's always been my impression so I think you (we) may be right or at least, not wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As i recall, the fellow was leary of aliens comming around
You arent suggesting hes the lead actor in project blue beam?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Lol. Hard to believe some people called him out for not having evidence.

Interesting theory, doesn't hold much water, couldn't possssiibblllyyy be true, but... still pretty funny.

That would be the worst kind of evil, to exploit a handicapped person like that. Not even Americans are that cruel

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The idea is interesting and "Highly Speculative", but erroneous.

Highly educated, highly egotistical minds love to take credit for their scientific ideas and would never hide behind or give credit to anybody else for it.

That would be sacrilegious.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but when I read the title of this, I burst out laughing.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have wondered this before, with no disrespect to Mr. Hawking. When I watched one of his videos a while back it seemed like he always looked distressed and his eyes are constantly wandering up and to the side, almost like he is in a delirious state, yet the most coherent and specific sentences are coming from his machine.

It's just speculation, but it made wonder if it was pre-programmed responses or if someone else was talking for him. They claim it's software that measures his eye lid movement, it must be very efficient.

On a side note, Hawking claimed that if Aliens exist they would be hostile and only here for conquest

edit on 8-1-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
mrmaybenot is a pedophile.. i have no basis no argument nothing at all discuss!!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I have always thought that about him.. hell I do not trust anyone.. lol.. so why believe he is still even SMART.. where does he do his work? All in his head.. where does he record it. Where are his books he has dictated?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think they do the same thing with Sean Hannity.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Steven Hawking , the Charlie McCarthy Doll of the 21st Century........

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 8-1-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I dont want to appear rude but 20+ flags for this?
No facts no conjecture no evidence or points nothing.
What is this site coming to seriously?
Limbo

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Why wouldn't they just use a dog if that was the case. Imagine if they had used a chihuaha that was hauled around by some big lumbering dolt.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
I don't really know how to post videos, but Family Guy actually made fun of Stephen Hawking way worse than this thread is being interpreted as doing. Is it also funny that Seth Macfarlene makes jokes about 9/11 in that stupid teddy bear movie? (one of the worst movies ever BTW). Please somebody post that Family Guy clip to shut up these hypocrites!!

Here is a relevant clip...

m.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

Sorry, it wasn't Stephen Hawking in the one I thought of originally, just a paraplegic, but that's okay, because it's Family Guy right?

m.youtube.com...

Another one...

m.youtube.com...

So the premise in the OP is disrespectful, but Family Guy is funny right?

Isn't that called doublethink??

The mobile links don't work with my computer,but here's one of the clips:

The thread also makes me think of an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent about a physicist like Hawking who pretended to be abused and killed one of his colleagues with Samarium because some big theory was false.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Also, people need to lighten up about this thread.

I found it quite amusing, yet thought provoking...what if Steve's being controlled by TPTB? I'm big into mythology/classical writings and you can't believe how many inside jokes there are, my faves being Loki/bestiality of Norse myth and the good ol Oedipus motherf***er riffs.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What is ATS coming to indeed...

Lets take a look at the possibility of this idea

theme music

first the disease
Motor Neurone Disease- wikipedia

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) – also referred to as motor neurone disease in some Commonwealth of Nations countries and as Lou Gehrig's disease in the United States – is a debilitating disease with varied etiology characterized by rapidly progressive weakness, muscle atrophy and fasciculations, muscle spasticity, difficulty speaking (dysarthria), difficulty swallowing (dysphagia), and difficulty breathing (dyspnea). ALS is the most common of the five motor neuron diseases.

note the disease time it spreads and results

Stephen Hawking wiki

The diagnosis of motor neurone disease came when Hawking was 21. This was soon after he had met Jane Wilde who was to become his first wife. At that time doctors gave him a life expectancy of two years.[48][49] Hawking fell into a depression, and though his doctors advised that he continue with his studies, he felt there was little point.[50] At the same time, however, his relationship with Jane, an undergraduate in London, was slowly developing, and the couple were engaged in October 1964.[51][52] Hawking later said that the engagement "gave him something to live for."[53] Despite the disease's progression – Hawking had difficulty walking without support, and his speech was almost unintelligible — he returned to his work with enthusiasm and success.[54]

so at 21... he received his doctorate with restricted ability to communicate...

interesting... very interesting...

Note mods.. I have to quote for the walk through forgive me

born 8 January 1942
21 makes it 1963
using wheelchair end of the 1960s

From 1974 he could not feed himself or get out of bed, so graduate students helped, receiving free accommodation in return.[133] His speech became so slurred that he could be understood only by people who knew him well.[133] During a visit to CERN in Geneva in 1985, Hawking contracted pneumonia, which in his condition was life-threatening as it further restricted his already limited respiratory capacity. He had an emergency tracheotomy, losing what remained of his ability to speak.[134]

1974 he could not feed himself...
the speech thing
and 1985 lost altogether

The point for this hypothetical occurrence would have been in 1974 to 85..

now during this window the wife is out emotionally by 77
Divorced in 90

however if graduate students are doing the care of day to day...

80s would be the time for it..

The next question is the tech..

To keep a man alive is much different...

we go back over this here.. (mods again I plead for tolerance)

Motor Neurone Disease- wikipedia

Late stage disease symptoms
Difficulty swallowing and chewing make eating normally very difficult and increase the risk of choking or aspirating food into the lungs. In later stages of the disease, aspiration pneumonia and maintaining a healthy weight can become a significant problem and may require insertion of a feeding tube. As the diaphragm and intercostal muscles (rib cage) that support breathing weaken, measures of lung function such as forced vital capacity and inspiratory pressure diminish. In respiratory onset ALS, this may occur before significant limb weakness is apparent. External machines such as bilevel positive pressure ventilation (frequently referred to by the tradename BiPAP) are frequently used to support breathing, first at night, and later during the daytime as well. BiPAP is only a temporary remedy, however, and it is recommended that long before BiPAP stops being effective, patients should decide whether to have a tracheotomy and long term mechanical ventilation. At this point, some patients choose palliative hospice care. Most people with ALS die of respiratory failure or pneumonia.
Although respiratory support can ease problems with breathing and prolong survival, it does not affect the progression of ALS. Most people with ALS die from respiratory failure, usually within three to five years from the onset of symptoms. The median survival time from onset to death is around 39 months, and only 4% survive longer than 10 years.[5] The best-known person with ALS, Stephen Hawking, has lived with the disease for more than 50 years, though his is an unusual case.[6]

looking over this with other research... this man is supposed to be dead...

ten years is the expected life span post diagnosis with symptoms... Hawking's is 50 years post diagnosis

So something is keeping him alive...

TBC......

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

so the next question is does the technology exist to pull this off

DUH!!!!

the questions is could the con have been pulled off in the 1980's

It would have tricky but yes...the same machine that worked back then could be used for the preset... stage magician probably could explain this better at this point ... but yes the tech exist...

as does the puppeteer methods to move his body parts...

So it is even easier now with the tech...eye movement and they want to add facial req software......

so the tech part is not an issue..

The question I am left with is this...

Motivation...

This is the most dangerous part... from just the wikipedia crapola... his major advancements came in the bad stages of this disease...

I have to say this,as a control issue... If the enemy can not conceive the means to success because he has been defeated on the mental battlefield.. no new weapons, no new energy sources..

This is in fact a way to control a generation of scientist who might not follow doctrine...

OP and those who agreed your instincts may have hit a nail on the head...

purely evil... with the leading minds subtly off course on structure you prevent a lot of discoveries.....

s and f OP

just because it was a thought does not mean it could not be true...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

What a crazy concept!
I love it!

Imagine, he's just this lump of flesh that cannot do anything for himself- those buttons he is pushing do nothing. The TPTB are controling everything he says because they know that we've grown to respect his ideas (ARE THEY HIS?).

: )

Love and light x

i dont watch him hardly at all because he does not display intelligence.

he regards the big bang theory as fact.
he regards the black hole hypothesis as fact.
then he decides that time would slow down as you approached a black hole therefore eventually stop. another theory.
from there he jumps in and says god cannot exist because in a timeless area the question as to whether god exists cannot be put.

give us a break!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join