It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking is completely brain dead and TPTB put words through his voice generator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes, you have NO sense of humor! It's NOT ok to laugh at someone's disability, that's not why this is funny. It's funny because he is an influential figure in the public eye. It's satire for a conspiracy website. The thought of someone using him as a mouthpiece for some hidden agenda is what is funny. There are many people that have his condition that do not speak at all. The thought of the technology he uses to communicate actually being used for nefarious purposes is what is funny.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Him and Teddy Ruxpin are going to be Nobel Laureates someday, I just know it.

Edit:
Sorry, couldn't resist.

edit on 7-1-2013 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting, totally plausible theory!

I always wondered how such an intelligent man, could refute the existence of a supreme creator.

I mean, hello, 'everything created out of nothing' How logical is that?!

Besides, has anyone ever seen him dish out his disbeliefs back in the day when he actually *could* speak for himself?

PS- Why don't they upgrade him to "Dragon"?! That robotic voice is so creepy!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
This might be a stretch but wouldn't that be funny? I have no proof, no arguments, just a thought I had ! Discuss!
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

No, that would not be funny, in fact that would be downright disrespectful.

As I have said before on ATS, I have had the pleasure of meeting Prof. Hawking, and he is very much aware, and communicative.

Most of what you hear from him on the TV is pre-recorded for speed, it does actually take him some time to form full sentences, but given his condition, even that is remarkable.

He could even crack a smile (or he could those many years ago when I met him).
edit on 7/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

Hey,

I totally love your OP, your idea is completely original as far as I know, you deserve lots of stars and flags.

Thanks for keeping it bat# crazy.

Sincerely,

X.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

this should be in the joke forum surely??

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
and why would he do an advert for gocompare.com ??????

im sad bear grills eater ray mears did it too ,

stevie also did specsavers ' my eyesight is very important to me '

stevie mate, surely you cant be brasic ???

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

rarediseases.about.com...
Researchers believe both Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton may have had Asperger syndrome, a developmental disorder in the autism spectrum. Professor Simon Baron-Cohen, of the Autism Research Centre at Cambridge University, and Ioan James, of Oxford University, studied the behavior of both famous scientists. The researchers felt Einstein and Newton displayed personality traits characteristic of Asperger syndrome.

you dont have to look smart to be smart

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What if Hawkings is retarded?

And his computer has developed a mind of its own?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by ibiubu

Einstein is really a fraud. Einstein and Planck copied all the work of Poincaré, and erased him from history, while he became famous. But after Poincaré died in 1912, Lorentz saw through their # and openly declared Poincaré as the mind behind relativity, which is why Einstein never gained the nobel for it.

Read Jules Leveugle "History of Relativity", everything is documented.

Not true.

The man has a damn wiki

His wiki page

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

edit on 7-1-2013 by ausername because: failed, bad link.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This might be a stretch but wouldn't that be funny? I have no proof, no arguments, just a thought I had ! Discuss!
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

No that wouldn't be funny at all. His eye contact with the cameras alone prove that he is not braindead.

Stephen Hawking is one of the most brilliant minds to have ever existed here on earth and it will be a sad day for all when he does pass on, I hope it's far from now. To even think such ill thoughts about someone as important to the human race as he is, is quite disgusting.

edit on 7-1-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
How utterly dis-respectful to a great human being. Imagine yourself inflicted with what he has, and all of the trouble it has caused him, and then reading something like this. Hang head in shame.

I'd laugh if it was me...as its quite comical....but I guess that's because I have a sense of humor and don't need floss to wipe my arse...

some people on here are really really up tight...defending people the don't know over some silly joke...good lord...LIGHTEN UP people...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Why shouldn't he? I think it's a really fun and interesting idea.
Don't be such a prude, you didn't have to post anything at all.

That goes for everyone knocking this thread. He stated his idea and made his disclaimer. I liked it, lay off.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think that would work so good as a Simpson's sketch for some reason

I'm of the belief he is a genius in a tough position who doesn't let that stop him from fulfilling his dreams

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have huge respect for Stephen Hawking, a great scientist, brilliant man and excellent author. To me this thread is highly disrespectful - whether intended for humour or not...and for that I will not comment on the subject.

And yes - I do have a sense of humour, Family Guy is my kind of humour ...but making light of another's misfortune or handicap is not something I find funny. Not one little bit.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

If I could give a thumbs down, I would on this thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't really know how to post videos, but Family Guy actually made fun of Stephen Hawking way worse than this thread is being interpreted as doing. Is it also funny that Seth Macfarlene makes jokes about 9/11 in that stupid teddy bear movie? (one of the worst movies ever BTW). Please somebody post that Family Guy clip to shut up these hypocrites!!

Here is a relevant clip...

m.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

Sorry, it wasn't Stephen Hawking in the one I thought of originally, just a paraplegic, but that's okay, because it's Family Guy right?

m.youtube.com...

Another one...

m.youtube.com...

So the premise in the OP is disrespectful, but Family Guy is funny right?

Isn't that called doublethink??

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Sometimes, Family Guy does go too far.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This thread made me laugh out loud (literally). It is an very plausible idea, TPTB like to promote that God doesn't exist, so why not get "the smartest physicist ever" to say it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join