It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may explain why some think a plane did not hit the Pentagon on 9-11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This story may also answer the question why so many got sick after being in or around ground zero!

The recent crash of a Boeing 747 in Halifax, Canada, raises a number of questions about the use of depleted uranium (DU) in airplanes, public health concerns and the 9-11 attacks. When a Boeing 747 crashed and burned on takeoff at Halifax International Airport in Nova Scotia, Canada, on Oct. 14, an official accident investigator said the aircraft probably contained radioactive depleted uranium.

www.americanfreepress.net...

www.washingtontimes.com...

and
www.stevequayle.com...

A white flash, not unlike those seen in videos of the planes as they struck the twin towers, occurs when a DU penetrator hits a target.

DU is used in a wide variety of missiles in the U.S. arsenal as an armor penetrator. It is also used in the bunker-buster bombs and cruise missiles. Because no photographic evidence of a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon is available to the public, 9-11 skeptics and independent researchers claim something else, such as a missile, struck the Pentagon.

Photographs from the Pentagon reveal that large round holes were punched through six walls in the three outer rings. The outside wall is 24 inches thick with a six-inch limestone exterior, eight inches of brick and 10 inches of steel reinforced concrete; the other walls are 18 inches thick.

This could answer many of the questions surrounding both what happened at the Pentagon and the twin towers! The government may be trying to hide the information about depleted uraniun can you imagine the lawsuits?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
LMFAO...

a 24 inch hole huh?

You haven't thought about this much have you?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Did you read the article? and the explaination? Yes it could happen the heat alone reaches 1200 degrees Celsius. I think that could create a 24 inch hole!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And a 24 inch hole brought down all these buildings, right?

Great! I think the mystery's solved.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity why are you so sure it was not a plane that hit the Pentagon? I know someone who has an office at the Pentagon and although she was not there on 9-11 one of her co-workers was. He did see the plane up close and personal!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I absolutely do believe a plane crashed into the Pentagon. There was no DU, nor does this writing make sense.

It was a big plane, with a lot of fuel...period.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I agree I don't know where the confusion took place , I think it was your question about the 24 inch hole. I misunderstood sorry!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No, my fault. Now I understand what you're saying....

some "dumb-$h!t" actually believes this.

You are right. There are people out there who can throw a pretzel in a president's mouth when he's trying to take a breath and make him into an alcoholic.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from now. Sorry for thinking you were the doink...when in fact you were pointing out the doinks.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
And a 24 inch hole brought down all these buildings, right?

Great! I think the mystery's solved.

Now now now.... Remember Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Remember folks, we are on a conspiracy site

PS , it was a 757...........

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
This story may also answer the question why so many got sick after being in or around ground zero!

The recent crash of a Boeing 747 in Halifax, Canada, raises a number of questions about the use of depleted uranium (DU) in airplanes, public health concerns and the 9-11 attacks. When a Boeing 747 crashed and burned on takeoff at Halifax International Airport in Nova Scotia, Canada, on Oct. 14, an official accident investigator said the aircraft probably contained radioactive depleted uranium.

www.americanfreepress.net...

www.washingtontimes.com...

and
www.stevequayle.com...

A white flash, not unlike those seen in videos of the planes as they struck the twin towers, occurs when a DU penetrator hits a target.

DU is used in a wide variety of missiles in the U.S. arsenal as an armor penetrator. It is also used in the bunker-buster bombs and cruise missiles. Because no photographic evidence of a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon is available to the public, 9-11 skeptics and independent researchers claim something else, such as a missile, struck the Pentagon.

Photographs from the Pentagon reveal that large round holes were punched through six walls in the three outer rings. The outside wall is 24 inches thick with a six-inch limestone exterior, eight inches of brick and 10 inches of steel reinforced concrete; the other walls are 18 inches thick.

This could answer many of the questions surrounding both what happened at the Pentagon and the twin towers! The government may be trying to hide the information about depleted uraniun can you imagine the lawsuits?

Unreal and to think flying is statistically the safest way to travel obviously not if you can glow in the dark.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Before posting a new 9/11 thread, please check the Thread for Discussing anything related to 9/11, Pentagon, etc.
You'll find lots of stuff like:
Did a plane really hit the pentagon or was it a missle?
PROOF that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757
Did a missile hit the pentagon on 911?

and many, many more great threads, all relating to 9/11. Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join