learn more

Remote Viewers....lets play.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NthOther
I think attempting remote viewing in a linear discussion thread destroys the sample. Everyone seeing everyone else's thoughts on what the object is contaminates the viewer's subconscious impressions.

But for what it's worth, is it triangular?

good observation on the problems of everyone chipping in ideas and everyone seeing everyone else's thoughts...No it's not triangular in shape..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The problem i have i could interpret a few of your guesses as something close to what i'm holding, but no-one has hit the nail on the head....it's not a nail....or a Hammer.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think attempting remote viewing in a linear discussion thread destroys the sample. Everyone seeing everyone else's thoughts on what the object is contaminates the viewer's subconscious impressions.

That's why you do it before scrolling down.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

That's why you do it before scrolling down.

Zactly...ok...i'm holding it again...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

try clearing your mind and not think of what you would have in your hand, but what I have in my hand...still holding it...
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I can't clear my mind til the kids go to bed. If you haven't already finished up in a few hours I'll try again. This is fun.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mendy

try clearing your mind and not think of what you would have in your hand, but what I have in my hand...still holding it...
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I can't clear my mind til the kids go to bed. If you haven't already finished up in a few hours I'll try again. This is fun.

Go for it....what i have in my hand just now wont change...even if i got to bed i'll take it with me....just so you can have another go at it....there, cant say any fairer than that..i'm holding it again.....now i have it on my head...no it's not a hat nor anything for your head...i just stuck it there..
edit on 7-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You are holding your other hand.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Okay, final attempt.

A neck tie with a chevron print.

Or perhaps my dreams of becoming a remote viewer have been in vain. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A rock or something made of stone.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A Hair brush, black handle, red pad with red balls on the tip of the bristles, black bristles.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A Badger wearing a tutu..........

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Any one say pillow?

White cotton pillow

Just Following your clues, Im not a viewer.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
He has a joint in his hand.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
A mouse

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Originally posted by snowspirit
a blue lighter.

Or a drink?

Nope...Try again...picture me rubbing it on my head...thats not a clue, just what i'm about to do...now

Pimple cream.

It's white and squishy. I agree with the other poster, you'll go blind. And the porcupine comment is close, there seems to be a fuzzy cat in my mental clutter.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok...It's round made of plastic, can be held in hand or stuck on your head...hmmm...
I would guess a little blue bowl trimmed in red...lol... I really don't have a clue, and know nothing on how to do remote viewing
But fun any way.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well I've never been able to remote view before but I would guess something cylindrical and metal like a bullet or metal pen, something along those lines. I realize that makes it unlikely to be something that could just sit on your head but that's what I'm guessing. My overarching feeling is that it's definitely metallic.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You are holding a blue balloon .

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a toy compass

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's a gun and you're are waiting for someone to "pry it from your cold, dead hands"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join