It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Injuries of Darth Vader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Injuries of Darth Vader Website

This is an amazing website for the Star Wars fan. This website is well over 10 years old. I first stumbled upon this gem when I was in nursing school/college in 1999. The website has been added to as new information and additional story lines (mostly the clone wars) have been added. Anyone fan is loves Darth Vader will find this website full of information regarding the logistics of Lord Vader's inuries and cybernetic prosthetics. The website is presented from a medical and scientific perspective, which is refreshing and has removed the guess work out of Lord Vader's injuries. His injuries are also commented on from a cardiopulmonary and physical therapy point of view.

The release of George Lucas's Episodes I, II, and III have filled in some missing pieces of information regarding Anakin and Vader's injuries, etc. It also demonstrates how much detail Lucas put into the final battle between Vader, Luke, and Palpatine.

I just love this site! Check it out!

According to Lucas in STAR WARS: The Annotated Screenplays, Vader is a "three-quarter mechanical man and one-quarter human", but he has not revealed how these proportions are distributed. The division may be sharp and stark, or the cybernetics might intertwine and insinuate throughout the remaining living tissues. The remainder of this web page will examine the specific, observable evidence regarding Lord Vader's lasting infirmities during his quest for his long-lost son, the four years leading up to his redemption and heroic death.

Injuries of Darth Vader

edit on 7-1-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"He's more machine now than man.... twisted & evil."

I'd guess that most of our political leaders share these cybernetic traits.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
"He's more machine now than man.... twisted & evil."

I'd guess that most of our political leaders share these cybernetic traits.

Now, now. Let's not spoil this by talking about those jerks in Washington.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

nice find, im a star wars fan and anakin has always been my favorite.

whom has not hurt ones self in the name of arrogance? and whom hasent sacrificed everything for the love of a women, anikin is a mirror of our society's menfolk. i could go on with the analogy's, but i think you understand.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Star Wars is such an epic story. Lucas is brilliant. The story is amazing. Anakin/Vader is also my favorite charcter.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I"m might be 75% metal, but I'm still all man.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Han Solo was always my favorite character, the fact that he was an outlaw and there was really nothing special about him, other than that he was a good person at his core. Plus, he's one hell of a pilot.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Han Solo was always my favorite character, the fact that he was an outlaw and there was really nothing special about him, other than that he was a good person at his core. Plus, he's one hell of a pilot.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Will have to read this site in detail when I have more time, but as a scout trooper in the 501st, this is good stuff!

join