It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What do you expect. The bank is owned by foriegn interest.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

"What's even more 'ironic' is that BoA wont do business with a firearms manufacturer, but was recently convicted of laundering money for drug cartels."

i know right to hilarious... no guns, oh but well help the coacaine lords, sex slave lords, underground gun dealers.....

they really shot themselves in the foot with this one ^^

even if its policy, you gonna tell me they didnt notice he was selling guns for 10 years in a row?
why now, why not the very first day he sold it and only had maybe 2 grand in the bank at startup... oh wait theres the answer heheh

i think tar and feathers is starting to sound like a really cool idea ^^

edit on 9-1-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
After spending 10 seconds on Bing I don't see any reason anyone would think this is a ploy to 'draw attention' or increase gun sales by American Spirit Arms. Why don't I think it's a ploy? Because of the well published separation of McMillan arms and BoA back in April 2012 . Plus according to TTAG (The Truth About Guns) there has been at least one other incident involving a small arms dealer back in August 2012.

Think folks this is just one more money grab. How long has the bank been holding these funds free to invest them in short term (24 hours - 7 days) insturments. Bet the interest could help pay off that money laundering conviction they just had.

Plus would this be just a Great! way to build another list of gun owners. You may own a Pre-registration weapon but if you buy extra ammo, parts, upgrades for it this would be one way the DHS could get your
name address and a good idea of what you have.

PEARL

P repared
E ducated
A rmed (even witht a gun)
R esourcefull
Leathal

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think I read a few years ago where they foreclosed on a home that they did not have a mortgage on. Is this the right bank?

I am glad that they do not have any banks around here.

I hope they get their money back. That is like stealing.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
After seeing Joe on Fox News, I am almost convinced that he is either trying to draw attention to himself or more likely on the gun policy debate.

Why?...He keeps adding stuff to his story... stuff that doesn't make sense

“They also mentioned that they were afraid regulations on gun laws were going to change and they would be left holding the bag.”

“They were afraid that the laws would change and all that money would have to be given back”

Joe on Fox News

Even the Fox News host quickly told him that was ridiculous.

If they really told him that, why didn't he say so on his original Facebook rant?

I think BofA held his abnormal deposits for automated review and he got irate on the phone with them, which doesn't work to well with banks. Yes... BofA was probably jerking him around, but not because of guns, but rather because of his approach.

At least now we have his word against theirs.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Alternate Discussion about the same exact thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Yes. I know.
Both were kept open and this one has more recent activity.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Mugen

Yes. I know.
Both were kept open and this one has more recent activity.

Thank you, that was very helpful

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join